Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The baby lights Despina did really look like grey hair.

That dress is hideous!

Just starting the vlog - it must have been filmed weeks ago before she went to Despina, her hair is bright red in the first shot!
No, look at the root area, it looks like greys. It's after Despina, she did baby lights on her and they can look like greys if you overdo or not be carefull with the placing.

Reactions: 13
First part of tonight's flog - when was it filmed? As you look - hair on the left - so broken, it doesn't reach behind her ear as she tries to tuck it. And still really red?

Reactions: 9
She describes a flowery dress as 'paisley' she's such a moron on all levels, it is a total mystery how she's had any success!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
What is happening here?

1603734888295.png

First part of tonight's flog - when was it filmed? As you look - hair on the left - so broken, it doesn't reach behind her ear as she tries to tuck it. And still really red?
I believe it's after Despina due to the baby lights that looks like she has massive greys. The front part is cut to a "curtain bang" and it looks more red due to the amberish colour of the light fixture.
Before Despina that Ruby person made her hair darker on the root. So there should be no baby lights.

Uh, a botanical flower arrangement... how unusual.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
“I couldn’t think of anything I was grateful for… My hair? The rain? *obnoxious laugh*”

How about still having a roof over your head during a global pandemic? (I guess she isn’t that grateful for the retirement bungalow is she?) I can think of any number of things she could’ve been grateful for. She sounds more and more ungrateful and tone deaf everyday.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 51
So Boodles did gift her some pieces, now we know why she did the shoot. For more freebies! Boodles have gifted her their cheapest bracelet, granted it is still almost 3k but it's still the cheapest.
Plus the bleeping idiot called it diamante instead of diamonds 😂

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
She LITERALLY just did a blog in which she “bought herself a whole new autumn wardrobe”. There’s no way she can keep all of these clothes she constantly buys. Where the duck do they all go? Are her wardrobes just an endless black hole for her minging clothes choices?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Did anybody else notice when Lydia was reading out the note from the girl who sent Lydia the twine, the letter said that the girl would love to sell her crafts full time so any little share....... then Lydia just stopped reading and didn't share the girls instagram or business or anything. She is such a greedy little bleep, why do people keep supporting her!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 68
Well lookey what popped up in plain sight after Amelias announcement. And free avatar with RED hair. Lol.

Edit to add... her face looks REALLY puffy and filled in this flog... her chin is moving funny and the area around her lips is tell tale lip filler shelf.
CDAF1FD7-21AE-48C4-AB35-DA40354376F0.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Has she got cotton balls in her mouth? I hadn’t watched her for a while, wow, cheeky they start under her eyes and end up on her shoulders!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Is she getting ready for pregnancy with all the sack dresses?

That redken blue shampoo is so incredible her hair now looks even more red after using it 😂 😂
Well it does have the word « red » in it’s name😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
This photo has me crying 😂 she must have looked a right dick having that photo taken by Carrie 😂 who poses like that, in a place like that!! I’m pretty sure that is when she went to France to see that crystal designer (can’t remember the name or if it was crystal or something else)
Looks like she's taking a glamorous tit!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
That redken blue shampoo is so incredible her hair now looks even more red after using it 😂 😂
Blue neutralizes orange, for red she would need a green shampoo.
I screamed (internally) at the screen "your fringe bits are not covered with the shampoo, WHY" as they stand out in their redness.

Did anybody else notice when Lydia was reading out the note from the girl who sent Lydia the twine, the letter said that the girl would love to sell her crafts full time so any little share....... then Lydia just stopped reading and didn't share the girls instagram or business or anything. She is such a greedy little bleep, why do people keep supporting her!
Yeah, thought the same. But I didn't take my time if she at least added her into the info box? Thought she may shared her on Insta but even then, she could've shared her handle. Odd to keep that bit in the vlog.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
Unreadable.

View attachment 288449

I was going to do more than a paragraph but it's just exhausting to see so many errors. With 2 employees, you'd think someone might be able to proofread.

Edit: I realised there's one "that" slightly out of place - it's supposed to be in front of "the ripple effect".

-----------

Ok I love grammar so I did more

View attachment 288456
As a non native English speaker I love that kind of review. And If I was her I would never take it as a critic, even if it was my mother tongue you were correcting. She should rethink her goals priorities in life and aim to improve her writing if she's committed to be a blogger. Oh but of course she'd say she does not write for the fame but for herself. Well, don't post it then Lydia !

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.