Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don’t worry I won’t be crying myself to sleep over it. 😂

I knew exactly what I was getting in to and to be honest, I’ve heard far worse! Figure skating fans are way worse than Lydbots. I got death threats from Russia when I commented on the Russian test skates a few weeks ago. But thanks for your concern!
hahahaha okay good. I guess we all have to be made of sturdy stuff to be on the internet these days and have any opinion that isn't "you go girl!" ;)

Reactions: 14
Aldi on that bike in a suit drinking coffee...... CRINGE 😬
So she takes her hands off the wheel whilst driving and he rides a bike with no helmet 🙄
You need something between the ears to damage to justify wearing a crash helmet.....I rest my case 🎃🎃

• Haha
Reactions: 17
It really bothers me that in his last 2 insta videos, he doesn't fake swallow whilst fake drinking

You gotta commit man!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
It really bothers me that in his last 2 insta videos, he doesn't fake swallow whilst fake drinking

You gotta commit man!
I noticed that too 😂 why can’t they just a drink in the mug, even if it’s just water 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14

You gotta commit man!
Maybe he doesn't know he has to swallow or how to do it. He firstly needs an internet tutorial about and then does one himself. Like with his shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
So she takes her hands off the wheel whilst driving and he rides a bike with no helmet 🙄
My initial thought when seeing that for the first time was "tosspot" what a wanker.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Watching Nadia Anya's recent vlog.
She mentions a chair she has in her office which is going, her exact words 'its disgusting, I hate it'.
Aren't they the chairs Lydiot has in her black room 😂
Screenshot_20201025_222424.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 24
NOW we know HOW AND WHO broke all of the mugs! I generally like Ali and think he tries but jeez CRINGE and dude needs more friend time away from 👹

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Last week she reached 902k and today I've noticed she's reached 903k. duck off. I'm so angry will all this
Sorry to quote my own comment from yesterday But...
duck OFF lydia, now she's reached 904k in a day!
Basically she shows a box with boots and gets another 1000 subscribers, like I said duck OFF

The reply when I sent her a DM
20201026_091808.jpg

witch won't even acknowledge my comment

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 28
Sorry to quote my own comment from yesterday But...
duck OFF lydia, now she's reached 904k in a day!
Basically she shows a box with boots and gets another 1000 subscribers, like I said duck OFF

The reply when I sent her a DM
View attachment 287959

witch won't even acknowledge my comment
If they only knew you were the most intelligent quick minded fighter pilot boss babe ever!!!!!! :)

• Heart
Reactions: 19
[QUOTE="Tony_Reno, post: 2722186, member: 139514"

what i going on with Ali's head in his stories? Is that due to filter??
[/QUOTE]
He has turned into an EGG. HEAD

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I do wonder whether anyone 😉 walking past asked him "how much?"
Anyone able to explain the gloves please, is it a UK thing? I have only ever seen them as driving gloves in old movies
20201026_145448.jpg
20201026_145505.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I do wonder whether anyone 😉 walking past asked him "how much?"
Anyone able to explain the gloves please, is it a UK thing? I have only ever seen them as driving gloves in old movies View attachment 288094View attachment 288095
Nope not a uk thing, it’s being a twit thing! 😂🙈😂

For real though, older gentleman in the uk tend to wear driving gloves when driving classic sports cars, eg old Aston’s, mg’s, Triumphs, open top cars...The type with wooden steering wheels....not a top of the range Aston or Range Rover with a heated steering wheel.....🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Has anyone seen Amelia Liana beauty kit she is selling on her website? Out of all the things these influencers are putting out at the moment I actually think this kit is the best out of all of them. £315 worth of products for £100 and it's really nice brands. The only thing that is annoying is that her logo is her full name which is printed on the makeup bag so it looks like you are using someone else's bag.
I have to say that the idea is nice and the price point is very tempting, if it wasn’t for the self tan products that I would never use. Amelia’s bags, however, look too similar to Allie Glines’

Attachments

Reactions: 2
The video of Ali on a bike, in a suit, drinking a mug of coffee has to be the most bizarre thing i've seen - I thought I was hallucinating!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Someone predicted correctly. She’s gone and got herself some Holland & Cooper !
Wasn’t she gifted some last year? Obv didn’t promote them that well if now she’s having to buy them! 😂😂

The video of Ali on a bike, in a suit, drinking a mug of coffee has to be the most bizarre thing i've seen - I thought I was hallucinating!
God it was SO bizarre! Someone needs to make him stop!! It’s the most cringe thing Iv seen in a while. I mean il admit I find Ali kinda likeable at times- as much as I hate to admit it! but bloody hell! 🙈🙈🙈What a plonker!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.