Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ali must be really knackered from all the work Lady Julia is forcing him to do...he look a bit lost in thought here?

Maybe he is dreaming about making a cosy bonfire of all the Globy leftover kits?

20201025_104756.jpg

Adobe_20201025_105612.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
It absolutely creases me that she has these so called 'professional' photoshoots all around her house.
I mean, why drive to a nice location for a photo shoot when you can just stand against your crappy old garden wall or your bedroom window or plonk yourself on your lawn (for the 1000th time) I'd be embarrassed if i was her! And if I was a company looking for an influencer to promote me, there's no way I'd chose someone who can't be bothered to leave her damn house. Lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Yeah I went a bit mental on her insta. I’m very hormonal tonight. I’m so done with these brainless, toxic women telling us to buy tit all the time.
I've given your posts some love! You really stirred it up! Ali thinks they're hot (nice try Ali) and Amelia Liana had clocked the copycat!

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I've given your posts some love! You really stirred it up! Ali thinks they're hot (nice try Ali) and Amelia Liana had clocked the copycat!
Omg, these idiots defending her constantly. Just don't interact with the person. Is there a Lydia ass licking bonus-booklet? Like, three ass-licks give you a like from Lydia?
That first comment had much interpretation room, and they all jumped directly on it expecting negativity but telling everyone not to be negative whilst being negative themself. You can't make this tit up. It's not like that person said that Lydia was an ugly cow that should die immediately (it's an example, not my personal opinion, ok, lovely).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Lydia is so sad, I think she literally spends all day looking at other bloggers feeds and copying them. I've seen at least 3 people with the brown Loubutin boots this week, and to top it off she's now bought some Holland Cooper stuff, really laughable how she is so unoriginal. She buys all this expensive crap, it sits in her cupboard and then goes on Depop, and when she has a shoot she turns up in H&M creased crap! So luxe, so professional!!

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 47
They were probably paid for with vouchers from myTheresa. Whatever. I don’t believe she posts anything anymore unless she is being paid in some form. What pissed me off was that she wouldn’t acknowledge that she has dissed Louboutin in the past, despite the fact that it’s there on YouTube. All this ‘you are mistaken’ bullshit. She just had to say something like, ‘yeah I had some bad experiences previously but these boots are different. I’m going to give them a try.’ How can she tell her followers to avoid a brand like the plague one minute, then act like she never said it the next.

I love that you wrote that comment ❤❤

You’re absolutely right, there was no need for her respond so rude and aggressively You only asked a question. She is vile and encourages bullying in her comments. Another example of why I’m so surprised that brands continue to work with her.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Last week she reached 902k and today I've noticed she's reached 903k. duck off. I'm so angry will all this

• Angry
Reactions: 28
Ali looks so unhappy. A few years ago he was so happy and excited about his videos, clothes, collabs etc. Now he just wears grandad outfits and gazes blankly at the camera. I feel sad to see him like this. I honestly think he was hoping to be a dad by now.
As for Lydia, she is going to turn out like one of those women who have so many fillers/procedures that they become unrecognisable and end up looking scary.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
I’ve been reporting bots this morning but Instagram doesn’t seem to do anything
Same! I've also sent her a DM asking her how its possible considering the rubbish she puts out. Guess thats the end of me. She makes me so mad

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Ali looks so unhappy. A few years ago he was so happy and excited about his videos, clothes, collabs etc. Now he just wears grandad outfits and gazes blankly at the camera. I feel sad to see him like this. I honestly think he was hoping to be a dad by now.
As for Lydia, she is going to turn out like one of those women who have so many fillers/procedures that they become unrecognisable and end up looking scary.
Aldi looks undernourished and scrawny , I'm not understanding this obsession of his with driving gloves, trousers that are too short and no socks on

• Haha
I said she would jump on the Holland Cooper train last night 🤦‍♀️ I swear I’m not a psychic, she is just that predictable 😂

and I don’t think it is even a piece from Victoria’s collection. She really is the biggest witch that ever bitched!

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
I said she would jump on the Holland Cooper train last night 🤦‍♀️ I swear I’m not a psychic, she is just that predictable 😂

and I don’t think it is even a piece from Victoria’s collection. She really is the biggest witch that ever bitched!
Is she begging for a partnership, trying to take it away from Vic?

I see she’s picked an English country vibe - the antithesis of her and the new build bungalow!

• Haha
Is she begging for a partnership, trying to take it away from Vic?

I see she’s picked an English country vibe - the antithesis of her and the new build bungalow!
I seriously wonder where she will wear that jacket too. She will look ridiculous wearing it in to London and her favourite Woburn mosaic is on a high street so she would be out of place there too 😂 I think she has spent £600 on a jacket to wear to the garden centre or to boss Ali around in the garden in.
I bet she has chosen it from their country jackets section 😂 I wouldn’t put it past it being gifted either as they have just gifted Josie a coat too

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Same! I've also sent her a DM asking her how its possible considering the rubbish she puts out. Guess thats the end of me. She makes me so mad
Same. Bizarre that she’s still not mentioned surpassing 900K though - that’s the exact kind of thing she’d usually brag insufferably about

Reactions: 13
Wow the person mentioned several times which video to look but that ana is still denying.
That ana obviously needs some help or basic education. She’s just defending that witch without any logic to the point of being silly. Lidl’s response as usual just comes across as someone very badly brought up. Speaking about witch, did Lidl get a cameo role in Anne Hathaway’s remake of the witches? She wouldn’t need much special effects make up to fit right in.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 18

The hilariousity of this. That she has to buy H&C herself whilst any other blogger and vlogger get items for free.

And of course it's not a piece from Frows edit.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.