Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
ˋWhere is the greenhouse. Don’t forget some are banned!
It is in Victoria's last vlog, where she does the shooting for Holland & Cooper. You can see it when she shows the private space of Jade Holland-Cooper.
It's huge but it's also attached to the hotel they have. It's all one property as far as I understood.

Reactions: 6
Going back to my previous comment. This is why I don't think she was paid for this. Why would Boodles pay her for such tit content. I would really like to think that this was a quid pro quo type of deal. Maybe this kind of arrangement would be better going forward with influencers and certainly better value for the brands. Then idiots like lydiot would have to prove their worth.
ETA Doesn't look like Boodles has put anything on their Insta pages. So it can't be an official campaign.
I was thinking that too, when you compare to Victorias shoot (sorry to keep comparing) but you can see a vast difference with number of people the professionalism the fact that the whole process looks like people working rather than just playing.

Reactions: 18
It is in Victoria's last vlog, where she does the shooting for Holland & Cooper. You can see it when she shows the private space of Jade Holland-Cooper.
It's huge but it's also attached to the hotel they have. It's all one property as far as I understood.
@Hunevoque2
This is Jade’s greenhouse and you can see Lydia has liked some of the posts

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 15
I remember at least 2 occasions where she has said she is not a fan of them!
In the worst purchases video she is complaining about the nude sandals that she trashed on her birthday and she said she completely wasted her money on them and that she thought she would have learnt her lesson by now about Louboutin shoes. Followed by it probably wont be the last time she purchases from them but she wishes it was the last time she purchased shoes from them.
In the shoe collection video she is complaining her black shoes are faulty because the heel is bent and makes her walk bow legged.

There is another video, i can't remember which one it is but it was filmed in the old house. She purchased some Louboutin chelsea boots and she made a whole song and dance about avoiding buying Louboutins because they are so uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure she described the chelsea boots as the only Louboutins she will buy as all the other shoes are uncomfortable.
I love my Louboutins and I find them all super comfortable but thats probably because I don't buy the the 120 heel ones. Lydia is obviously allowed to change her mind but she can't say she never said she didn't like them because she did.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Two years ago she absolutely rips apart the louboutin brand. Now they are sending her free stuff or whatever and guess what...

THIS WOMAN IS SOOO FAKE!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
I’ll be blocked by the morning! 😂😂

She’s so frickin boring now I don’t even bother watching for lols.

The only reason I still followed her insta was to observe the ever expanding nose.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
The London Chatter ... I had never heard of this influencer so I had a bit of a squizz at her page. She has a bit of everything - fashion, food, gardening, pregnancy, personal pics. And she doesn't utilise the same dirty filter for all her photos - she uses a variety of filters and some, no filter - her IG grid looks natural, diverse and very relatable. Well done to her !
She’s also notoriously known for using Instagram bots 🤣

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I could be wrong but I've never heard or seen Louboutin gift shoes to influencers, it could be maybe another retailer sent them but she didn't write PR or AD but I doubt Louboutin themselves gifted them.

Reactions: 13
They were probably paid for with vouchers from myTheresa. Whatever. I don’t believe she posts anything anymore unless she is being paid in some form. What pissed me off was that she wouldn’t acknowledge that she has dissed Louboutin in the past, despite the fact that it’s there on YouTube. All this ‘you are mistaken’ bullshit. She just had to say something like, ‘yeah I had some bad experiences previously but these boots are different. I’m going to give them a try.’ How can she tell her followers to avoid a brand like the plague one minute, then act like she never said it the next.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
I’ll be blocked by the morning! 😂😂

She’s so frickin boring now I don’t even bother watching for lols.

The only reason I still followed her insta was to observe the ever expanding nose.
OMG are you Studio K?! If so BRAVO! And her reply was NASTY!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Yeah I went a bit mental on her insta. I’m very hormonal tonight. I’m so done with these brainless, toxic women telling us to buy tit all the time.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 56
I could be wrong but I've never heard or seen Louboutin gift shoes to influencers, it could be maybe another retailer sent them but she didn't write PR or AD but I doubt Louboutin themselves gifted them.
That was a Net-A-Porter ribbon on the box, so could have been bought with a discount or gift voucher from them? Definitely not the brand itself giving her free boots!

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.