Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah I went a bit mental on her insta. I’m very hormonal tonight. I’m so done with these brainless, toxic women telling us to buy tit all the time.
Just gone to give you some ♥ on your IG comments.
I would have added to your comments, but I'm bloody sick of being banned, the 4th time this month by the psycho. Running out of names to use 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I can't find the blog now but I remember her saying "I know, we said no more Louboutin" Or something like that because she says they are so uncomfortable and unwearable

Found it. It's "my shoe collection" From 4 years ago

I remember at least 2 occasions where she has said she is not a fan of them!
In the worst purchases video she is complaining about the nude sandals that she trashed on her birthday and she said she completely wasted her money on them and that she thought she would have learnt her lesson by now about Louboutin shoes. Followed by it probably wont be the last time she purchases from them but she wishes it was the last time she purchased shoes from them.
In the shoe collection video she is complaining her black shoes are faulty because the heel is bent and makes her walk bow legged.

There is another video, i can't remember which one it is but it was filmed in the old house. She purchased some Louboutin chelsea boots and she made a whole song and dance about avoiding buying Louboutins because they are so uncomfortable. I'm pretty sure she described the chelsea boots as the only Louboutins she will buy as all the other shoes are uncomfortable.
I love my Louboutins and I find them all super comfortable but thats probably because I don't buy the the 120 heel ones. Lydia is obviously allowed to change her mind but she can't say she never said she didn't like them because she did.

Oh haha could of saved me time if I just refreshed this feed haha

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I can't find the blog now but I remember her saying "I know, we said no more Louboutin" Or something like that because she says they are so uncomfortable and unwearable

Found it. It's "my shoe collection" From 4 years ago

Oh haha could of saved me time if I just refreshed this feed haha
She might not have said here that she hates them but she does seem to take very opportunity to bash them plus a picture of them lying in a field for good measure 😂 Like I said before she is allowed to change her mind, at the end of the day they are only shoes but she needs to stop treating people like they are stupid. It's not like it is hard for us to remember that she said she disliked them when she has said it so many times. All she has to do is say, yes the old ones I had were uncomfortable and I hated wearing them but I wanted to get my moneys worth but now I've found ones that I really like.

Attachments

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
That was a Net-A-Porter ribbon on the box, so could have been bought with a discount or gift voucher from them? Definitely not the brand itself giving her free boots!
Oh the very net a porter she said she would never want to do a partnership with in her KM video? Ugh she’s such a liar.

• Angry
Reactions: 17
@Kells look at the profile pic of one of your ❤ Hahaha! ☠ This has to be one of us! 🙌🏻
It’s quite the lively debate!

54F9993F-A756-4E1C-81C0-15B0AFDF080F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
She’s also notoriously known for using Instagram bots 🤣
Oh nooooooo !!! 😳😳😳 Bloody hell. At base level, they're all the frikkin same.

I watched a couple of vlogs dated about 3 or 4 years ago with the influencers I regularly watch. First one, they were in Crete; Second vlog, they were in Ibiza. Tamara, Suzie, Carly, VicITF, Em Sheldon (ugh), Amelia, Sammi Maria. What a difference a few years make. They were wearing clothes from Asos, actually talking to each other (although at times, they were a bit weird with Tamara) and guess what, they had camera time in each other's vlogs. Nowadays, these girls hate turning their camera onto the face of another person, let alone another influencer. Lydia is the absolute worst at sharing camera time EVEN WITH HER HUSBAND.

(It was actually nice seeing Vic and Tamara together, I would love to know what Vic did to Tamara to break their friendship).

Those boots. Where is she wearing them to ? Isn't London in lockdown lol ? Imagine walking on a slippery snowy pavement in those high boots. Slip and slide and crack an ankle or two. She needs to borrow ol' Chaz's (JosieLdn) walking stick....

Reactions: 17
Can't believe this is the same person:

Screenshot_20201025-081236_Instagram.jpg
20201025_081435.jpg

Fillers/botox can work/look fantastic, when done properly and in moderation, but this has gone too far, imo. You looked stunning before Lydia! If she were to dissolve all of her fillers(and vlog it) I would watch it.

Reactions: 24
Can't believe this is the same person:

View attachment 287125View attachment 287126

Fillers/botox can work/look fantastic, when done properly and in moderation, but this has gone too far, imo. You looked stunning before Lydia! If she were to dissolve all of her fillers(and vlog it) I would watch it.
Jesus! It’s like she’s managed to change her whole face shape. Apart from the cheek and lips, do we think she’s done her jaw too? Her face shape used to be more delicate. Now it’s really boxy and square, it looks so masculine. I’ve honestly never seen someone ruin their face so much - it’s actually so sad to see, how does she not realize :(

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Is Carrie from a middle class background? Is this what Lidl is trying to emulate? I feel like Carrie has introduced her (and somewhat pet ridiculed) to the “fancier” things?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Jesus! It’s like she’s managed to change her whole face shape. Apart from the cheek and lips, do we think she’s done her jaw too? Her face shape used to be more delicate. Now it’s really boxy and square, it looks so masculine. I’ve honestly never seen someone ruin their face so much - it’s actually so sad to see, how does she not realize :(

I agree, it's especially sad considering that everything and nothing in Lidls world is about status and looks😔.

Reactions: 9
I have unfollowed that bloated old witch so all the comments are gone - I was getting tired of arguing with 12 yr olds. Thanks for letting me vent here! It’s good to know I’m not the only one who can see what a sad, hollow person she is.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
It's a shame she's not further on in her vegetable growing journey. I'd like to see her put her wealth (and thermomix) to good use and provide some meals for school children this half term.

Reactions: 19
It's a shame she's not further on in her vegetable growing journey. I'd like to see her put her wealth (and thermomix) to good use and provide some meals for school children this half term.
Why do you want to punish the school children?

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Haha, as if Lydia would ever do anything for charity 😂

The NHS packages... the Australian bushfire donations... nothing ever comes to fruition, unless it’s her buying herself another ugly Dior bag. She really is a sucky person!

• Sick
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.