Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
20201024_154803.jpg

Next to the unfinished wall she's been complaining about for 2 years?? She's long been running out of places to shoot but damn, this is a particularly weird one

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
‘Always look back in anger’ is her morning coffee inspirational quote
It was a quote on one of her inspirational privilege cards.

Lovely, two years? No no! An unexpected expense. Not like the raised beds or the greenhouse or the bazillionest re-paint and re-style of her 1.3 mill(en) bungalow.

Btw, she looks "smug like duck in a truck".

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Spotted from space....Lidl's raised beds! Space tourism has received another boost!
20201024_195747.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63
I’m really curious to know where Lydia advertised her assistant job and what the job description entailed 😂 after seeing Depop Dee in Lydia’s latest flog I just can’t help but feel she isn’t really Lydia’s cup of tea 🙈
She posted them on her insta stories at the time. I didn’t screen shot but maybe someone else did?

Reactions: 6
TWO assistants... TWO! Yet can’t steam outfits, no behind the scenes photos for a blog post, no behind the scenes vlog (think ITF, and yes she has her husband, but there was TWO), no close up on the jewellery, no explanation of the design process, no walk through of their workshop.
This is the kind of bull work ethic I’m referring to; she has at least two people on staff, plus herself, so three adults, and she thinks she can flop in front of a bookcase, pose in terrible outfits, slap it on Instagram and make a few thousand shoving non relevant stuff on our feeds.
Nil direction relevant to her audience, every one of us that aren’t teenagers or sheep; how to choose an engagement ring, how to invest in diamonds ie tennis bracelet v diamond earring v diamond pendant, how to design your own piece.
I started to believe she asked the brand to take pictures there 😂 on the vlog you cant really see a lot of people of the team like the Carolina Herrera shoot. Also no photographer bts pictures as you said. I get that the most important part of the day was to get drunk for deedees husband birthday. The jewellery shoot was an extra 😖

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Sorry I’m probably incredibly late to the party but regarding her insta story tonight, what happened to her hair four months ago? Is she slagging off a hairdresser?

Reactions: 6
I'd venture to guess that the price of these boots alone (not tagged as PR or AD) could have paid to level the ground and saved Ali weeks of hard work trying to DIY raise them on stilts.
£1245 for boots but wont spend money on her passion :rolleyes:

• Wow
Reactions: 21
I wait for the day all Lydia’s ex staff (no doubt soon to be Dee when she wakes up) comes on here and spills the goss about working at the bunga-dungeon with Lispy Fillen !

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Lydia is going to show off her new boots this Halloween (also the Redken products are not working for her hair🤷‍♂️):

Adobe_20201024_230429.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
I was just watching Frows latest vlog and I'm quite surprised Lydia hasn't tried harder to join the Holland Cooper train as the founder Jade is exactly what Lydia aspires to be. If she watches Frow's video I'm sure she will be trying to get an invite to either their hotel or house as the decor is exactly what Lydia wants for the bungalow.

Reactions: 12
I was just watching Frows latest vlog and I'm quite surprised Lydia hasn't tried harder to join the Holland Cooper train as the founder Jade is exactly what Lydia aspires to be. If she watches Frow's video I'm sure she will be trying to get an invite to either their hotel or house as the decor is exactly what Lydia wants for the bungalow.
Have you seen how huge the green house is? I can't imagine how Lydia would cope with this.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.