Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
it says for the degree of PhD. I only know she didn't have a Master but could do the degree (of PhD) anyway (it is sometimes possible depends on various reasons).
what is the difference?
https://www.escholar.manchester.ac....-ac-man-scw:236494&datastreamId=FULL-TEXT.PDF

View attachment 286198
I’ve had a brief look at Vics PhD dissertation and it’s impressive. She knows what she’s doing with her channel, that’s for sure. Can’t see Lids reaching the same level of discussion about online fashion, though. About anything really. She needs to get her head down. And not someones trousers either. There are people out there far more eager and hungry that will overtake her subscribers interest, apart from staying with her for the comedy factor, which of course is why we watch.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Lmao. Tbh, I would take that as an opportunity to keep reporting her fake followers so maybe she'll be forced to keep buying higher and higher amounts until she finally gets caught.

Plus Facebook is now suing two companies who sell fake follower accounts. https://gizmodo.com/facebook-sues-two-companies-it-caught-selling-fake-inst-1845428384

I'm still reporting her fake followers. Even if she spends £10 buying 100 followers I'm going to carry on reporting these bots. I'm petty like that. 🙂😜 It's money out of her pocket and we know the heifer
hates losing even £1 ( eg. the clock on Depop ).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Her lips look worse than Molly Mae’s did. They’re not even pillowy and seductive - they look hard and misshapen and there’s a weird ridge above them!
Epic fail Lydia!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
This woman needs to stop banging on about her messed up hair. She won’t be happy until she’s ruined the poor girls livelihood and to be honest I really don’t this Despina has done that great of a job. It’s still a crappy colour and broken. Starting to think she did it herself to get ads and attention from it.

Reactions: 30

This is the only influencer (the London Chatter) that i can find who has so far tagged their shoot with Boodles. She only has 104,000 followers, but she's shot some good pics and giving some blurb about the collection.
The London Chatter ... I had never heard of this influencer so I had a bit of a squizz at her page. She has a bit of everything - fashion, food, gardening, pregnancy, personal pics. And she doesn't utilise the same dirty filter for all her photos - she uses a variety of filters and some, no filter - her IG grid looks natural, diverse and very relatable. Well done to her !

Reactions: 12
Do you remember when she fan girled over that Sophie Patterson? Or whatever her name was? Think she wanted a freebie interior design concept off her! In the end I think she got gifted a towel and she bought some furniture off her that Sophie was selling! 😂😂it actually is exhausting! And as for that Scopestake woman she vanished without a trace after Lydia went off her designs after approx 2 months
I was thinking about that today! Bet she sacks off those tacky Christmas trees (Scopestake designed them) this year and spends thousands on new ones

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Spiders

I don’t understand and I really can’t see
Why so many spiders are frightened of me
When I enter a room they all scuttle away
And then - when I’ve gone - they come back out to play
What’s wrong with me? Is it my nose or my cheeks
Or maybe the lips I’ve been plumping for weeks
It may be my legs with the knee-joints I’ve locked
Or maybe the haute couture wellies I’ve rocked
It could be my scent - it can’t be my manners
Their hatred of me opens whole bags of spanners
I know they don’t like me - it’s simply not fair
It can’t be my presence - it must be my hair
When I open the shed there’s not one to be seen
Have they all gone to London to visit the Queen?
I want them to like me and make me feel better
I’m thinking of writing them all a long letter
I'd love for a huge, giant spider collection
If they voted me in at their spider election
I would promise all spiders a much better life
Their poor would be fed and their hospitals rife
With the finest of doctors and nurses; what’s more
There’d be new spider nurseries at every front door
I’d make sure their young went to good private schools
They could scuttle at will since there wouldn’t be rules
I’d enhance their lives daily; they’d be so carefree
Providing each one of them proved they liked me
With my name on their ‘Cobweb Collection’ - I’d say
It would all be sold out by the very next day
Arachnid! - The Edit - would be sheer perfection
I could demonstrate how to improve each complexion
I’d allow them admittance on each shrieking hike
We could get drunk together; so what’s not to like?
At the roadside I’d tell them all stories ‘bout me
Then sober them up with my posh Cotswold‘s tea
I could knit them all booties to warm up their legs
And in return they could help me with my begs
If - God forbid - I end up as a spinster
They could each cheer me up giving 8 likes on Insta
I’d go through the roof - my engagement would soar
I’d buy Jade Holland-Cooper’s house - Grimsby and more
So if anyone has any tips I could use
For spell-binding spiders - I’d welcome your views
Below in the comments - I’d have no contrition
3 million by Christmas is now my ambition...
Bravo oops. You have excelled yourself 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼❤

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.