Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lids painted the beds once and got her nails done.
5B8F2B54-C470-4263-934A-432885C19FE6.jpeg

Meanwhile Ali put these together moving 16 tons of soil manually, built some bizarre erection to compensate for a 1:3 gradient and later is granted, grudgingly, forgiveness for them not being ready on the day promised. Then she complains he is sitting on one to take off his wellingtons. Pass the axe.

0A5D06C7-694B-4195-88DE-9C9166FB8EA4.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Lids painted the beds once and got her nails done.
View attachment 284450

Meanwhile Ali put these together moving 16 tons of soil manually, built some bizarre erection to compensate for a 1:3 gradient and later is granted, grudgingly, forgiveness for them not being ready on the day promised. Then she complains he is sitting on one to take off his wellingtons. Pass the axe.

View attachment 284453
Only one word « bi…ch »

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Forget about being a horrible wife....she’s just a horrible human being in general! I wouldn’t want to be near her even if she paid me...she’s just so vile! It’s hard to feel sorry for anyone around her as no one seems to have the balls or courage to correct/reprimand her? The worse part is she’s actually convinced she’s a good wife, friend etc etc and that there is nothing wrong. Ignorance is bliss as they say 😑

• Heart
Reactions: 32
If it’s not Grossies planters and dried Hydrangeas, then it’s Vics nails that are to be imitated....oh dear, Lids’ ways are going to get EVERYONES backs up.....tee hee . Soon she’ll be SWF.....

E7D0D05D-6EA4-46BC-9935-1D28C6C51BE8.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Just an observation. If everything she does irritates you so much, why don’t you just not look instead of spending hours writing poems and comments about every little thing she does? I’m pretty sure if any of your social media handles were given to members of tattle they would rinse you to pieces as well...
Are you lost? I think you are in the wrong place!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Just an observation. If everything she does irritates you so much, why don’t you just not look instead of spending hours writing poems and comments about every little thing she does? I’m pretty sure if any of your social media handles were given to members of tattle they would rinse you to pieces as well...
They wouldn’t bcoz we’re not twats 😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
I’ve stumbled onto this thread and I’m sickened to be honest. Comment back all you need to but think about the fact you are spending hours criticising people on the internet. Maybe get a hobby?
Do you mean this doesn't qualify?
Maybe i'll go get some raised beds in my garden, paint them black and start growing fruit and veg at the beginning of winter instead.

You're a bit of a hypocrite though because I clicked on your profile and can see you were talking tit about some girl called Kayleigh in another thread 😂 😂

Don't let the door hit you on the way out!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 66
I’ve stumbled onto this thread and I’m sickened to be honest. Comment back all you need to but think about the fact you are spending hours criticising people on the internet. Maybe get a hobby?
You’ve stumbled on the thread lol...you must think we’re thick 😂 You’re telling us to get a hobby but are here commenting too? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Um, are you sure you're in the right forum ?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Keep that energy and take a look into the Harry & Meghan thread.

I would imagine it’s 10x better for your mental health

worried about the state the world is in with people like you honestly.
-the state of the world- A bit dramatic. We don't start wars over here.
My mental health is actually fine since I am here. It seems more that you have something to compensate.

I mean you have all the right intentions but you are barking the wrong tree on. This thread (website) seems to irritate you, how about taking your own advice and just leave. This isn't so deep. We talking about some people that behave autrocious. Those people don't have to come over here and read. We (ok, can only speak for myself) don't go and harrass her (in this case Lydia) in her own comment sections or dms.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 32

Why are you acting as if you don't interact on other threads talking tit too? I can see you have commented on a wags forum and the Kayleigh girl!
How have you stumbled upon this place when you've been a member of this website since September 2019?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Hi Dee! Or is it Carrie?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Why are you acting as if you don't interact on other threads talking tit too? I can see you have commented on a wags forum and the Kayleigh girl!
How have you stumbled upon this place when you've been on this website since September 2019?
Read her comments. Not so nice our good girl.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Appreciate the comedy, but I feel much more sane now that I've found other people who are likewise outraged by all the lying, gaslighting, and generally piss-poor behaviour that somehow makes her money?

I'm also happily engrossed in other hobbies - embroidery as of late.

• Heart
Reactions: 36

ITS BECAUSE OF THE STATE OF THE WORLD THAT WE ARE HERE AND HAVE ENOUGH WIT BETWEEN US TO AMUSE OURSELVES AT PEOPLE WHO HAVE LOST A GRIP ON REALITY YOU DAFT BINT!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.