Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia clearly doesn't watch the news. London is not in lockdown they have just re introduced the no households mixing rule and the rule of 6 🤦‍♀️ what a bell-end. She has been into London how many times since july and she is acting as if she is shocked people are outside!

Has she just admitted that Ali left his camera and bag etc in the taxi in Paris on the Laura Mercier trip after accusing the taxi driver of stealing their stuff?

She keeps saying London went to lockdown. Is frustrating like is not lockdown 👀

• Angry
Reactions: 13
My bad... she posted on the home account wall.

But then sales are even more grim considering lol. Wouldn’t you want to do a proper sales pitch in every way? Guess she likes to do the least amount possible.
I still can't figure out why it's "the gold edit." Nothing in that art is "gold" except the oversize frames.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Howling at this thread me 😂 I’m putting the kettle on and settling in ☕

• Heart
Reactions: 22
She keeps saying London went to lockdown. Is frustrating like is not lockdown 👀
She is just so clueless and her head is shoved so far up her own arse 🤦‍♀️
Firstly if London was going into lockdown why would you go the day before and spend the whole day there?
Secondly she has been in to London countless times since July and has paraded around the bars and shops so is very aware that it is busy but it is still only around a 1/3 of how busy it used to be.
Thirdly she hasn't exactly been staying indoors or in her local area has she! She's been to that spa, the cotswolds, brighton and London.

• Wow
Reactions: 18
"This mess again, oh my gosh..."
*sharp inhale*
"Dear me... I'm having a walk around the garden and going to look at the beds that the boys are-
oh my God there's so much mud everywhere." *eek*

Verbatim, from the woman who did duck all while her husband and some friends/workmen assembled, measured out, leveled, created supports (?) for, lined, received multiple delveries for, and filled the goddamn beds.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHEN WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?????

* walks around the muddy garden in slippers and looks like bathrobe * also she couldn't come out through the back door?

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Here are some great, appropriate, cute ideas for kitchen gardens. Including the last one in construction.
4D4B583F-3D54-419C-AD10-C85D446BCA7C.jpeg
951D2013-F033-4FEE-A3B3-2243384AD75F.jpeg
A81CCEC5-7352-4A88-9D5F-BE02E5DA2EA9.jpeg
F373D7A3-BDB2-456B-9FB7-998E88D8CB78.jpeg
71892927-8A53-48BD-BD0A-96D1E1886352.jpeg

And look, children, the ground is being levelled and lined before beds and gravel are installed! Duh!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
She has to be the laziest influencer out there. Just took a look at her website, last blog post was 3 months ago. She's not updated the 'shop' section of the website for at least six months. Still no sign of her very important community guidelines either.

So what does she do all week?

2 x vlogs
1-2 sponsored instagram posts
possibly 1 reel

Maybe a business meeting.

But from her own admission she's always doing stuff in the house/garden.

I don't get why brands use her, I really don't. It is not just about the following numbers, surely her engagement is lower than other more hardworking influencers? She puts zero effort into her content, she never talks about anything she's doing in great detail, and makes a balls up of most things.

Where has this Boodles ad come from as well, she's never mentioned them or shown their products, so pretty sure that ad was pointless!
Also that Boodles jewelry is beautiful. (the name of the brand cracks me up though)

Reactions: 7
The black raised beds seriously give me the heebbeejeebbees (sp). I can almost see the girl from the movie The Grudge crawling out of those beds ... scary !!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
The black raised beds seriously give me the heebbeejeebbee (sp). I can almost see the girl from the movie The Grudge crawling out of those beds ... scary !!!
No, that is her little girl in the bathtub of dreams (nightmares).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Modern country feel where art speaks first! Um what?! I’m an interior designer and this is INSANITY! Hang a botanical print in there and shut the F up woman! Don’t re paint it or whatever AGAIN! And below is one year ago. The laundry, stairs, bathroom guest rooms etc. One! The last time she repainted from all navy everywhere... the entire house was “done”.

All joking aside I really thing the black and white is so nice and the whole house is cohesive. To try to make it go from modern to transitional to rustic in a year is so odd. She’s going to have to rethink the whole house and lighting and it looks beautiful just the way it is.

There is NO way the current powder room, master and stairways (and all that fake paneling) will work with this rustic sage parade.
Interior design 101 Make your home Classic in all of the permanent and pricey design bones and change up the whims of style with inexpensive things like pillows and towels and occasionally paint. Even painting alone is extremely expensive when you talk about cabinetry, millwork, all the doors etc.

View attachment 284036View attachment 284041View attachment 284049View attachment 284050
It's a beautiful house honestly. I wouldn't mess with it any further.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Just an observation - the Delete crew will be on duty tonight - I was just wondering if that‘s just a coincidence?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
To get to her raised beds Lidl needs a ramp, meanwhile her Tattlers have a spy in the camp! 😁

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.