Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
For future reference, my hobby is collecting 1 litre reed diffusers :m
Bet you just can’t guess my hobby!
If you meet outside in the lobby
I will tell you for sure
No - it’s not Haute Couture
Whilst I’m here - can I just mention Globy?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Poor VictoriaITF really has been kicked to the kerb. Chin up girl. Put on one of your Bulgari watches and have a cuppa.

The vibe in this vlog was really off for me. It seemed like Lydia was trying really hard to be chipper. Over acting with the happy attitude, 'witty' comments and facial expressions. Very erratic behaviour ...

Reactions: 15
Haven't yet watched the latest vlog but I did have to laugh out loud about her washing her 'baby girl' in that bath...

Anyone here who has ever bathed a baby knows that bending over the bath is back breakingly sore. Even if you have a bath support, it's still a bit of a killer. And I'm talking about a low down, regular bath. Trying to bath a baby in that would be bleeping horrible. If she genuinely thinking about baby-planning a room/area of the house, she needs to get with reality. Get a practical shaped bath, have a darker carpet (even grey would be better than cream), lots of integrated storage as toys out will ruin her vibe, and to get things that aren't expensive so they can be replaced easily if they are broken or ruined.

I just feel like she doesn't 'get' it. I think she feels like a baby will be a similar level of upkeep as Lumi is. As much as she wants the picture perfect home, you just don't get showhome vibes when you have kids. All her breakable pots will have to be moved. Stair gates on all the stairs. Baby proofing sharp corners. I feel like it's completely stupid to re-do a perfectly fine house multiple times before you even have a baby. It makes much more sense to do the cinema room, leave it as it is, have a baby, see where you're needing to change to make more suitable for baby and then as kids inevitably get sticky hands on things and throw their food on the floor, redecorate. If she still loves sage in 5 years time, go with it. But leave it as it is now.

But we all know she'll paint the entire house green, then another few colours, maybe have a baby and then have to rip it all up and start over because it's been ruined by an explosive nappy and baby MG chucking their sippy cup at the wall.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Haven't yet watched the latest vlog but I did have to laugh out loud about her washing her 'baby girl' in that bath...

Anyone here who has ever bathed a baby knows that bending over the bath is back breakingly sore. Even if you have a bath support, it's still a bit of a killer. And I'm talking about a low down, regular bath. Trying to bath a baby in that would be bleeping horrible. If she genuinely thinking about baby-planning a room/area of the house, she needs to get with reality. Get a practical shaped bath, have a darker carpet (even grey would be better than cream), lots of integrated storage as toys out will ruin her vibe, and to get things that aren't expensive so they can be replaced easily if they are broken or ruined.

I just feel like she doesn't 'get' it. I think she feels like a baby will be a similar level of upkeep as Lumi is. As much as she wants the picture perfect home, you just don't get showhome vibes when you have kids. All her breakable pots will have to be moved. Stair gates on all the stairs. Baby proofing sharp corners. I feel like it's completely stupid to re-do a perfectly fine house multiple times before you even have a baby. It makes much more sense to do the cinema room, leave it as it is, have a baby, see where you're needing to change to make more suitable for baby and then as kids inevitably get sticky hands on things and throw their food on the floor, redecorate. If she still loves sage in 5 years time, go with it. But leave it as it is now.

But we all know she'll paint the entire house green, then another few colours, maybe have a baby and then have to rip it all up and start over because it's been ruined by an explosive nappy and baby MG chucking their sippy cup at the wall.
She'll just end up blaming it on a tradesman, her kids will be perfect. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Poor VictoriaITF really has been kicked to the kerb. Chin up girl. Put on one of your Bulgari watches and have a cuppa.

The vibe in this vlog was really off for me. It seemed like Lydia was trying really hard to be chipper. Over acting with the happy attitude, 'witty' comments and facial expressions. Very erratic behaviour ...
I honestly think I would prefer her so much more if she just embraced her cuntiness that is just dying to break through. I'm sick of all her fake happiness, pretending to be some sort of yoga fairy who listens to classical music and everything is chipper. She's a moody witch and she should just embrace it. I would love it if she could just go, I saw Claire had panelling in her house so I thought I would try it in mine. Turns out it was a bleeping stupid idea and I hate it so therefore I'm getting rid of it. As opposed to her saying my assssssthetics have changed and who I was 5 minutes ago just isn't who I am anymore, I am embracing me blah blah blah....

• Haha
Reactions: 39
She'll just end up blaming it on a tradesman, her kids will be perfect. 😂
Well with all the lisping and mispronunciations the kid will speak perfect gibberish! That will be the only perfection.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The black raised beds seriously give me the heebbeejeebbees (sp). I can almost see the girl from the movie The Grudge crawling out of those beds ... scary !!!
Exactly what I thought...imagine looking out the window at them when it’s dark

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I am convinced she swings from extreme happiness ( ACTING for the camera in her vlogs) to an extreme low (as seen in Ali's vlogs). And when Cawwiiee is with her on camera, the fake acting and trying-too-hard-banter is amped up.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know if it has been mentioned before but Carrie's official job title is Chief Operating Officer at LEM online 😂 😂 😂 I didn't think people gave themselves titles like that when there are only 3 people working at the 'company'

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Comments are odd tonight. A few people have corrected her on the COVID alert status for London and not one of them has rebuttals from the lemmings.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Comments are odd tonight. A few people have corrected her on the COVID alert status for London and not one of them has rebuttals from the lemmings.
She is too busy buying followers or filling those beds with her sorrows…

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Vlog Thursday 22nd October

- She's in her dressing gown and acknowledges she's a pale egg head, the eggiest of them all. What's the difference between Lydia and an egg? An egg gets laid.
- It's the day after she's painted the raised veg beds. She can't move. But the hard work doesn't stop here apparently. Spoiler - it frickin never started. She's having a big brutal clear out of all her clothes. The workwear will be going to charity. What workwear Lydia? You do no work that requires workwear. You talk so much tit, I wouldn't know whether to offer you a breath mint or toilet paper.
- She's not tanned all week as she's been doing so much manual labour. At least you didn't smell like you wiped back to front for a week, but did your brain take a laxative because that is a lot of tit coming out of your mouth?
- She's vexed because one pillar on the gates doesn't have a cap. She fangs the workmen will never come back to fix it. No really, it’s adorable when you blame everyone but yourself.
- She doesn't know how people sit at dinner parties with loud music. She needs high quality sound. Cue plug for speakers. She says everything she does in her life is to keep her calm. Probably not best to read my posts then Lydia. 😂 Your birth certificate is literally an apology letter from the condom factory.
- She's had a change of heart, today is going to be a self-care day. Standard. She's wearing her life quote jumper. She's going to organise her dressing room, looking for things to sell. Depop Dee is going to help her. Cecilia is long gone. She's got skincare on and she states you've got your mole again. Your parents may have told you that you could be anything you wanted, but a mole wasn't what they meant. Or a douchebag.
- She's going for a manicure and pedicure. She highlights her followers have been saying her nails are the best they've ever looked so she told Nina, her new nail girl this. Look away now Alex. The actual shade.
- She's now like Aliiii what did you promise me? He replies the raised beds to be finished by weekend. She scolds and is that going to happen Ali? He blames her for not ordering enough 'pete' free soil. She says to him she forgives him, but to now get his bum in bed. People like you Lydia are the reason why God doesn't speak to us anymore.
- She's now asking for suggestions about what to grow in the next few months. She fangs she just wants suggestions not lectures. Now I'm not saying I hate you Lydia, but I'd probably turn your life support off to charge my phone.
- She promises tomorrow she'll be all glam for her shoot with Boodles. She literally does the hand under the chin pose several times likes she's on crack. Watch it for the lols, you'll thank me. She says you'll be like mole who, moley mole who, we love a favourite slothy mole. Her cringe game is strong. She promises this will become beautiful whilst practically heatbutting her boatrace in the lens. Since narcissistic is too big a word for you Lydia, how about asshole?
- She lisps Cawwee got asked for her phone number by the taxi driver. She didn't. Jealousy is what makes a witch talk.
- She shades that Ali didn't finish off painting the beds. She says she can turn one into a hot tub or swimming pool. Literally. Ali was late for their couples' night out (with Cawwee and frwwend, Depop Dee and Depop Husband) in London, but he was working in the garden so she kind of understands. There is not a sponge in the world that can rival your self-absorption Lydia.
- She accidentally left the shoot and went on a night out then home with one of the diamond jewellery pieces. Who thinks she did on purpose in the hope that they would just tell her to keep it? 🙋🏼‍♀️ I wonder if you can taste the bullshit that keeps coming out of your mouth Lydia?
- She's moaning that Soho was packed with people so no wonder London is going back into lockdown. Ermm including you then. Idiot!
- She didn't have any food on the train so she basically made Ali go and get her some hoola hoops so they all got separated. Then Ali forgot to get HER suitcase out of the taxi. I'll repeat that. LYDIA'S SUITCASE. She then goes and we all remember what happened on the Laura Mercier trip. I’m going to need you to turn down your psycho for just a bit Lydia or I won't be able to continue watching your vlogs.
- She's going to be planting the cauliflowers in one of the the raised beds. There's three cauliflowers in total. Three, let that sink in. I know nothing about gardening, legit in Lydia's camp with this one, but surely all the dirt and grime from digging the foundations and assembling the greenhouse are going to ruin any veg planted in the beds? But, you’re right Lydia, do it the dumbest way possible because you know everything right?
- She's going to be doing more baking and researching gardening if they go back into lockdown. What would you actually do if Buckinghamshire went into lockdown but Northamptonshire didn't Lydia? Oh the first world problem of bullshitting what county you actually live in.
- She highlights she's not a Dr of any shape or form but a lot of you have messaged her about how helpful she is in these times. Who? We’re all refreshed and challenged by that one person's, likely Depop Dee's, unique point of view.
- Lumi walks her ass all over the crumble ingredients she's baking to take to Josie and Charlie's. She says do you need some mummy love Lumi? 🤮 She brags she spent over £100 in Waitrose. She lisp sings, yes lisp sings, you are so beautiful to me to Lumi. She's nervous but says she's quietly confident twice in baking the crumble. Not so quietly then. Ali's bringing back a take-out. These tit beds are getting really awkward now.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 49
- She accidentally left the shoot and went on a night out then home with one of the diamond jewellery pieces. Who thinks she did on purpose in the hope that they would just tell her to keep it? 🙋🏼‍♀️
I did think this 😂 I bet she turned up ready expecting to be gifted something shiny and expensive and it never happened

• Haha
Reactions: 27
There once was a vlogger called Lidl,
Whose garden design was a riddle.
The beds were waist high,
"They're hard work," she would cry,
"And they're full of dead leaves and cat piddle."

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.