Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm pretty sure she had integrated appliances when they did the first round of decorating in the utility room.
But she managed to beg Miele appliances for free so she needs to show them off as though she paid for it. Typical common Lidl behaviour.

• Sick
Reactions: 19
I've never posted here before. Until tonight with the hands free driving. I'm redecorating our house.... spending ages on PowerPoint (so computer savvy) cropping pictures of items and putting then into pictures I've taken of our rooms. To make sure I get it right. Seeing all this is really making me feel.so annoyed. There is no care taken. And I agree with others than this sage thing will go as quickly as it came. Its been her favourite thing for about 2 minutes....

I dont think she realises how hard it is to grow veg and how much of a constant workload it is. We have a few beds... got some tiny onions, and wonky carrots. The thing we thought we could do well and have done in the past... tomatoes.... haven't even gone green this year but I have made a lovely chutney out of them so at least hasn't gone to waste.

Its hard watching someone just flitter though life trying her hand and throwing huge amounts of cash or begging at things when we are all working so hard to just get by and have one special purchase this year.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Lydia. Quit moaning like the little ass witch you are about having to bleeping paint your own coffin beds outside. Try painting your hall landing, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom and bleeping bedroom. While working a real job all day. Feeding 2 kids in between. She just gives me a rage that come up from my toes. I actually despise her. You can see Carrie is getting equally fed up of her. I'm not into violence but she needs a good slap

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh Depop Dee is really not Lydia's 'aesthetic' is she!!! I suppose it doesn't matter when you're just a glorified maid! What a lovely job, cleaning Madam's shoes!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
She is absolutely minging. Imagine even having the brass neck to sell those bogging shoes. I would be mortified AND her assistance Dee is cleaning them with wet wipes. How low can you go in a job to have to clean your bosses shoes. Yuk🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Lydia. Quit moaning like the little ass witch you are about having to bleeping paint your own coffin beds outside. Try painting your hall landing, sitting room, kitchen, bathroom and bleeping bedroom. While working a real job all day. Feeding 2 kids in between. She just gives me a rage that come up from my toes. I actually despise her. You can see Carrie is getting equally fed up of her. I'm not into violence but she needs a good slap
Exactly!

Try working a supply chain job in a pandemic and coping with an awful year on top of a traumatic end to 2019.

I used to love watching the renovation vlogs thinking its inspirational seeing stuff come together how she likes it and finally achieving what she wants.... but to keep throwing it away and starting again its almost condescending

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
2:49 into new vlog.. "I been doing so much manual labour.. and to be sure I dont like it" . Then why do you want vegetables beds? Waste waste waste

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
These words have left her mouth in the vlog, are you ready?

“The hard work doesn’t stop”

Hard work, you say? Working on the front line in the middle of a pandemic? Trying to look after children and work? Being a carer? Doing any job at all? No, don’t be silly. A. bleeping. CLEAR. OUT. OF. HER. CLOTHES.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
But she managed to beg Miele appliances for free so she needs to show them off as though she paid for it. Typical common Lidl behaviour.
It isn’t possible to have those washing machines integrated because they are rounded at the front and the existing area was created before the appliances.
I really dislike integrated appliances, it makes everything look so boring. I love to see a god looking fridge or sophisticated washing machine.

Reactions: 22
I’m so done with these two muppets. They are just beyond now. They aren’t tone deaf, they simply don’t care. It’s deplorable.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Oh Depop Dee is really not Lydia's 'aesthetic' is she!!! I suppose it doesn't matter when you're just a glorified maid! What a lovely job, cleaning Madam's shoes!
I thought that to 😂 Why did all 3 of them need to go to London? I know Carrie has to go to protect Lydia from all the meany moo's she might meet/verbally attack but what on earth is Depop Dee going to do?

So she is going to the Boodles apartment to shoot some diamonds and she has chosen to bring those 2 awful H&M sacks with her to wear 🤦‍♀️

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
The way she speaks to Ali 🤢. Telling him to go to bed like a child. Wow she is coming across even more annoying everyday. Only suggestion please guys!

• Sick
Reactions: 21
Has she really just complained amount of mud there is in the garden? It's a bleeping garden where else is the mud mean to be! She is going to hate having to look after those beds when they are in, I can't even see them making it till past Christmas.

Is Boodles quite luxe? Or is it high street?
It's expensive

Reactions: 15
There’s nothing my more irritating than when she doesn’t wear any makeup and constantly makes a song and dance about. She wants to be praised for not wearing make up? We aren’t born with bleeping make up on our faces. The fact she’s so self deprecating about herself without make up really shows her whole “love yourself persona” is fake as duck, just like her. If you can’t be comfortable in your own skin without makeup and if you can’t lounge about your own house in comfy clothes not dressed up to the nines and feel comfortable, then I’m sorry but you’re bleeping weird. Does she realise there are young impressionable girls watching her when she says this tit? I don’t think I can watch much more of her, she’s truly vile.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Lydia clearly doesn't watch the news. London is not in lockdown they have just re introduced the no households mixing rule and the rule of 6 🤦‍♀️ what a bell-end. She has been into London how many times since july and she is acting as if she is shocked people are outside!

Has she just admitted that Ali left his camera and bag etc in the taxi in Paris on the Laura Mercier trip after accusing the taxi driver of stealing their stuff?

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31
I'm pretty sure she had integrated appliances when they did the first round of decorating in the utility room.
Yes, she had. She changed it when the new #gifted ones came. She said it was annoying with the doors and I totally get that. It's not the appliances are in the kitchen or the bathroom they have their own room. I mean it looks tit but you can close the door to the utility and don't see it.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Yes, she had. She changed it when the new #gifted ones came. She said it was annoying with the doors and I totally get that. It's not the appliances are in the kitchen or the bathroom they have their own room. I mean it looks tit but you can close the door to the utility and don't see it.
Yes I personally don't like integrated as it's a faff plus it's a nightmare when you need to hoover around the back of the appliances

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.