Lydia Millen #42 Karen Millen “couture,” Globy’s dead for sure.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It isn’t possible to have those washing machines integrated because they are rounded at the front and the existing area was created before the appliances.
I really dislike integrated appliances, it makes everything look so boring. I love to see a god looking fridge or sophisticated washing machine.
So agree. I legit could not wait to get a utility room so that I wouldn’t have to use integrated as I did in my previous house. When the integrated washing machine broke, the level of debate about who was responsible for lifting it out v repair v putting it back on it’s raised planks v insurance for doing same etc all while my kitchen looked atrocious. The utility room isn’t in view and machines are easily serviced and replaced without the level of manpower. One less crisis to worry about.

Reactions: 15
Just an observation. If everything she does irritates you so much, why don’t you just not look instead of spending hours writing poems and comments about every little thing she does? I’m pretty sure if any of your social media handles were given to members of tattle they would rinse you to pieces as well...
But it’s alright for you to comment on other threads? Weird take. People are allowed to dislike others. There’s absolutely nothing wrong with expressing a negative opinion on someone, away from their comments, DMs etc. Goodbye hun 👋👋

• Heart
Reactions: 34
When started Dee work with her Majesty?
Her 2nd comment is condescending towards people dancing in underwear in night clubs. Guess what Lydia did.
What makes it worse is the girl she is digging out she was 'friends' with 😂 😂 I might take the piss out of Lydia but at least I'm not two faced and I treat my friends with respect

• Heart
Reactions: 27
🐑 Glittergirl567 #1 - Insults others and judges us, hypocrites shouldn't make a fuss, you'll end up with your own thread, poor sheepy sheep you've been mislead.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47
🐑 Glittergirl567 #1 - Insults others and judges us, hypocrites shouldn't make a fuss, you'll end up with your own thread, poor sheepy sheep you've been mislead.
I'm screaming 😂 😂 😂 😂 love this

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Just an observation. If everything she does irritates you so much, why don’t you just not look instead of spending hours writing poems and comments about every little thing she does? I’m pretty sure if any of your social media handles were given to members of tattle they would rinse you to pieces as well...
Your comments have duly been noted
We’re sorry you‘re sickened as quoted
Please glitter elsewhere
We have no room to spare
But thanks for the ideas you‘ve floated

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 52
"This mess again, oh my gosh..."
*sharp inhale*
"Dear me... I'm having a walk around the garden and going to look at the beds that the boys are-
oh my God there's so much mud everywhere." *eek*

Verbatim, from the woman who did duck all while her husband and some friends/workmen assembled, measured out, leveled, created supports (?) for, lined, received multiple delveries for, and filled the goddamn beds.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHEN WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Well that was some nice alternation for the end of the thread. :LOL:

😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
"This mess again, oh my gosh..."
*sharp inhale*
"Dear me... I'm having a walk around the garden and going to look at the beds that the boys are-
oh my God there's so much mud everywhere." *eek*

Verbatim, from the woman who did duck all while her husband and some friends/workmen assembled, measured out, leveled, created supports (?) for, lined, received multiple delveries for, and filled the goddamn beds.
WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, WHEN WERE YOU DROPPED ON YOUR HEAD?!?!?!!!?!?!?!?!?????
She has gained more pleasure from her nail beds than from her raised beds. She’s acting like Marie Antoinette. And that didn’t end well did it?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
We really don't need you making "just an observation" about us. There are many hard working, professional, intelligent people on this thread, with plenty of hobbies too! If we choose to write poems, rewrite Shakespeare, or generally have a really good laugh then we don't have to ask your permission or justify it to anybody.
As for your comment on our social media....we are not putting ourselves in the public eye so it's irrelevant.
So here's my observation ...go away, unless you can contribute something to the debate.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑🐑

Hiya Shaun. If what we write on this forum annoys you, YOU can see your way out. People are not allowed to comment their true opinions on Kim Jong Lydiot's channel, so this is our forum to express our opinions. And we are saying it with our chests. Don't get it twisted honey.

As Lydia would say : Ohhhh dearrrrr.
You're at the wrong place lovely xoxoxo. See yerself out asap. Kisses.

I’ve stumbled onto this thread and I’m sickened to be honest. Comment back all you need to but think about the fact you are spending hours criticising people on the internet. Maybe get a hobby?
Nope.

But thanks lovely xoxoxo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
As for your comment on our social media....we are not putting ourselves in the public eye so it's irrelevant.
I will always find this argument hilarious. "Let's see your social media and pick you apart".

1. All my social media is private and for friends and family only
  2. My job has nothing to do with being a salesperson on a social media platform. So if I post a picture on my Instagram, my cousin doesn't have to wonder if I am trying to sell her the jumper I am wearing or if I am being a snakeoil salesman with a new "game changer" face cleanser every other day.
  3. If that was my job, I know how to at least treat my colleagues or vendors (ie Nicky) or customers (that's us. aka her "audience") with basic respect and kindness. I also know that integrity and honesty are everything when trying to be a good salesperson.

• Heart
Reactions: 51

The Glitter police sent a Bobby - Pass me a star and a hobby...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 40
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.