Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When I was little someone (I guess my gran) left a blood wurst in front of our door for my mother to pick it up (inside the house not outside, lol). I still can smell it. She fried it in the pan cut into slices. She also liked to cook or fry liver... duck me, the blood vessels, every time I bit on them...

Lydia, go, run into Neptunes, they got the newest Dior book tote in darkened sage

View attachment 264912
nasty stuff isn't it? I like goose, duck and any kind of liver spread myself but fried or cooked not so much. What's neptune? don't remember that from my trips to the uk

Reactions: 6
@Happyfocker another grey girl for inspiration, it took her 4.5 years to get it to this length, but a stunning result and worth it, I think. I've been following her for a while, she's based in Brazil

They tagged the home chef so it was likely a freebie anyhow, and we all know they can't turn down one of those!
My hair is that colour, was getting grey on top so my daughter bleached my hair then I dyed it silver 😊

• Heart
Reactions: 16
nasty stuff isn't it? I like goose, duck and any kind of liver spread myself but fried or cooked not so much. What's neptune? don't remember that from my trips to the uk
It seems it is a home decoration store. We also have it not here, but Lydia raved about the store like two years ago (guess she got freebies?). I really like their shopping bags, though

Reactions: 9
Me thinks Josie is shading Lydiot.
1. She mentions in her latest flog about her lunch being beige, has run out of veggies but will get some more so her food will be colourful again.
2. Puts up a pic of one of her many fireplaces 😂
Screenshot_20201004_144411.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I think a company doesn't care if HER followers increase after a campaign when it doesn't show the same effect on their sales. She can only use the numbers to impress others and hope companies wanna work with her due to her big following but I hope they also want more stats than only the follower count.
I'm just so pissed off for the fuss she will make a soon as she hits 900k. I'm already angry and it hasn't even happened but it will and it will be as fake as her follower count.

What clown changed the name multiple times on May 4th 2020? 🤡
Very true! Her numbers are irrelevant if she can’t produce sales. Considering how long she has been around she should have secured at least a couple of solid luxury partnerships but she hasn’t. The mark of success is ongoing work with brands. Low effort Lydia doesn’t appear to get the call backs.

I’m very curious how other influencers who do not purchase subscribers feel about her.

The people I have watched grow over many years all get to a point their numbers stagnate. It’s perfectly normal and has benefits. They have a core audience. They know who their audience is and what they respond to. In fact they can build better brand partnerships because of that and have continued growth and success without their numbers increasing. That’s what happens when you’re good at your job.

Fake it till you make it for Lydia I guess. All those subbies worked really well for Globy 🤣🤣🤣 900,000 subs and that shite “sold out” 🤣😂 Yeah right!

If she spent as much time on her campaigns as she does on lecturing and plotting her lies she wouldn’t need to buy subscribers.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Thread name suggestion:

Lydia Millen #41 Designer and beauty expert extraordinaire, will the upkeep of buying followers be too much to bare?

Reactions: 32
1EA45339-59EB-4265-A187-F8CE78C96257.jpeg

what does it mean when you gain followers but loose “following” ? because these numbers don’t make sense. on her instagram account her followers have risen by 81% but her following fell by 150% and i’m not sure the difference.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Very true! Her numbers are irrelevant if she can’t produce sales. Considering how long she has been around she should have secured at least a couple of solid luxury partnerships but she hasn’t. The mark of success is ongoing work with brands. Low effort Lydia doesn’t appear to get the call backs.

I’m very curious how other influencers who do not purchase subscribers feel about her.

The people I have watched grow over many years all get to a point their numbers stagnate. It’s perfectly normal and has benefits. They have a core audience. They know who their audience is and what they respond to. In fact they can build better brand partnerships because of that and have continued growth and success without their numbers increasing. That’s what happens when you’re good at your job.

Fake it till you make it for Lydia I guess. All those subbies worked really well for Globy 🤣🤣🤣 900,000 subs and that shite “sold out” 🤣😂 Yeah right!

If she spent as much time on her campaigns as she does on lecturing and plotting her lies she wouldn’t need to buy subscribers.
100%.

And what's even stranger for me, is that Lydia as a fashion and beauty blogger did not make ANY mention of Milan or Paris Fashion weeks. Tamara, Leonie, Bryanboy et al attended. ITF and Amelia having not attended, made mention of a few shows they watched online.

Lydia --> *crickets*.

Even if she was not invited by the brands, as a fashion influencer to her subscribers and recipient of PR from many of the super brands, shouldn't she at least have made mention of or shown a few pics of the shows ? At least Dior as she is always trying to grab their attention.

I don't know if she is just lazy, does not show initiative or expects the brands to run after her but her 'brand' and work ethic needs a major refresh.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
View attachment 265150

what does it mean when you gain followers but loose “following” ? because these numbers don’t make sense. on her instagram account her followers have risen by 81% but her following fell by 150% and i’m not sure the difference.
ohh she might be playing a game of follow then unfollow. Followers are the number of people that follow her and following are the ones she is following. So she might be following 10 people then if 5 follow back she unfollows the other 5 that didn't, then later on tries unfollowing the first five and hope they like her content? forget they were following her? (that's what negin mirsalehi did a lot years ago)

• Wow
Reactions: 16

Is it possible to do analysis on followers to see turnover rate, average length of engagement that kind of thing?

Reactions: 7
New title idea (too much material to draw on 🤣)

Lydia Millen #41 'New life', an 'edit', she's dressed for riding, but mention Globy and she's hiding

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
ohh she might be playing a game of follow then unfollow. Followers are the number of people that follow her and following are the ones she is following. So she might be following 10 people then if 5 follow back she unfollows the other 5 that didn't, then later on tries unfollowing the first five and hope they like her content? forget they were following her? (that's what negin mirsalehi did a lot years ago)
I get this all the time with influencers liking my Instagram account, but because I am wise to it I wait to see what they do. Sure enough, a couple of days later they unfollow you, and like you say hope you don't notice. Drives me insane. I think they believe you'll be flattered that someone with such a large following would like your account and choose to follow you, but it's all smoke and mirrors.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Is this a cry for help? And why is he throwing a blood sausage around? Ali on the left looks kind of ill.
symbolism? "accept that you want sausage ali and free yourself" :)

I get this all the time with influencers liking my Instagram account, but because I am wise to it I wait to see what they do. Sure enough, a couple of days later they unfollow you, and like you say hope you don't notice. Drives me insane. I think they believe you'll be flattered that someone with such a large following would like your account and choose to follow you, but it's all smoke and mirrors.
exactly I wasn't for a while but got pissed off about being tricked. Negin did it to me years ago. They're all fake fml

He needs to stop with these dumb videos.
He is cheesy AF. And I know the Millens love cheese but Ali, when we say you're 'cheesy', it's a bad thing.
S.T.O.P.
thing with Ali is that he puts in effort even though it's not to my taste. I don't like his stuff but I appreciate that more then la sloth.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.