Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excellent...she’s drinking lady petrol today, fingers crossed we get the community guidelines or another telling off tonight. I think she drinks too much 🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷🍷

• Haha
Reactions: 34
My recollection from ages ago, Dr Jo suffered from deformity, including her face. She achieved her qualifications against the odds and I think she spent a short time as a practitioner. Perhaps the achievement of her studies was great in itself but our head scratching about her lidl love is that its not coming from someone in the feild but someone who uses the title.
I get the impression beauty and fashion have deeper significance as being treated as an outsider from her scars.
What she sees in lidl is still a mystery even if she isnt a doctor
Awwww it’s amazing what she’s achieved then and I wish her all the best. I just wish she would look up to someone other than Lidl. Hi sounds like she has more strength and integrity in her little finger than Lidl does

Reactions: 13
My recollection from ages ago, Dr Jo suffered from deformity, including her face. She achieved her qualifications against the odds and I think she spent a short time as a practitioner. Perhaps the achievement of her studies was great in itself but our head scratching about her lidl love is that its not coming from someone in the feild but someone who uses the title.
I get the impression beauty and fashion have deeper significance as being treated as an outsider from her scars.
What she sees in lidl is still a mystery even if she isnt a doctor
I feel even sadder that I know this, but she was in a car accident that basically broke her face.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Looks like she really is obsessed! 😂
Oh yes I know her too !
She used to sell on depop and entire wardrobe was lydias clothes !
I was like wtf ? Is she is obsessed ?
Everything ! From shoes bags to coats and blazers !

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I feel like the property stuff is just related to her dad as that’s what he does. She’s probably invested with him and he does all the hard work and she will just reap the benefits I.e. the profits.

• Sick
WTH?! 😡😡😡

20201003_233657.jpg

Honestly those new followers must have been bought, it can't be because Lidl is such an amazingly talented designer who just revamped Karen Millen entirely!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Really, in the middle of a deadly pandemic, lets have a complete stranger come into our house, touch everything in our kitchen and make food for us. Just why?? Surely a free meal isn't worth the risk. Especially as cases seem to be ramping up in the UK.
She should go and see how much Laura Blair suffered and is still suffering !

• Heart
Lidl making out she had some input into the design of the clothes but Karen Millen telling it how it is!

"Handpicked" by Lydiot Millen. 😂

20201004_011108.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Looks like she really is obsessed! 😂
JFC...So she is still copying lidl. In fact I think she commented once that she wouldn't know how to dress herself if it wasn't for lidl. For anyone who is new, this doctor literally dresses, buys, copies whatever lydiot does. She is
I love her hair as I am also leaving my grey hair to grow out now. I have grown out about 6 inches so far. Mine isn't all grey and silver yet but seeing this gorgeous lady has certainly encouraged me to keep going. My hair is so much more shiney and soft now. Compared to previous ash blonde that was dull and dry. Thanks Pixel for linking her insta.

Reactions: 14
Flogging expert rather than beauty expert imho:

View attachment 264124
She doth dream too much

WTH?! 😡😡😡

View attachment 264439

Honestly those new followers must have been bought, it can't be because Lidl is such an amazingly talented designer who just revamped Karen Millen entirely!
Oh no she's not even hiding her black living room/soul witchery! Her right hand is turned all the way around its socket, must be about to grab onto a free thing of dreams

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.