Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The flying red-bottomed shoe reel IS. SO. AWKWARD. That contorted pose, that empowered smug expression. Also it’s so everywhere now with influencers all suddenly copying the style and editing. Snooze. Also, does anyone else feel claustrophobic at how *every* bit of content is shot in that house? I feel trapped in that house. Or a prisoner of the car dashboard. Reallllly boring.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 64
The flying red-bottomed shoe reel IS. SO. AWKWARD. That contorted pose, that empowered smug expression. Also it’s so everywhere now with influencers all suddenly copying the style and editing. Snooze. Also, does anyone else feel claustrophobic at how *every* bit of content is shot in that house? I feel trapped in that house. Or a prisoner of the car dashboard. Reallllly boring.

It's horrendous, it's like she's tried to copy others like Leonie and tamara with as little effort as possible! So so typical Lydia!

• Wow
Reactions: 33
Ok Tattlers, you might want to write this down!

Another thread and Lidl has been saying it with her chest...and let's face it, her chest does not make any sense!

We have had to resort to watching Aldi's mansplaining videos...yawn...to see the 'real' Lydia Millen....the dressing gown wearing, ratty haired, miserable, moaning boss babe with her phone in her hand, troughing down on beige food, some of which was donated by fellow influencer, the real Lady Aga of the Cotswolds, Josie!

On a more elevated note, we've had poems and Shakespearean speeches, humorous Qs and As, funny photographs and a lorra lorra laughs!

We've had answers to many of our questions, unfortunately not from Lidl, but from somebody far more eloquent and funny @Elle Belle

However, we are still waiting to hear about the greenhouse, blood test, house facelift, GHD winner, Nonna's health, bedroom redesign, dressing room faults addressed, and outdoor kitchen!

On the plus side, we have been entertained by....
1. A sick cat....... 'I'm taking the week off'
2. Sage Dior bag with twilly ...... 'I didn't enjoy buying it'
3. Six raised veggie beds .....'Just nipping down the garden centre'
4. Lidl being invited to speak about internet bullying...'I'm revealing more than ever'
5. A clothing edit with........'guess who?..... Chanel, Dior, Net a Porter ......er no. ....Karen Millen'
6. New hair colour..... 'I never wanted the dip dye look anyway'
7. Open air cinema....for two.... on a cold night....
8. Pizza, pasta, popcorn, cheese, more pasta, Mackie D, kebab...please refer to 3.
9. Intimissimissimiiimememe lingerie shoot from the bedroom chair
10. Damaging the Aston and Landrover wheels...
11. Pimplegate

Please excuse me...i haven't finished reading the last thread yet!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
Good God is her latest reel cringey 😬 how seriously does she take herself? I would honestly have to be insanely drunk to make a video like that haha

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
In answer to Gusber’s response - I used to work at AllSaints when I first started uni and we were to come in early, wear heels on the shop floor for 8 hours (1 hour break in between) which was beyond painful, then if customers come in at 7:58pm expected to serve them until they did (or didn’t) buy something, which could be an additional hour unpaid. Luckily we were given two outfits for free each few months depending on the hours you did, but then discount was 50% capped to something like £400 a month. We were also expected to deep clean the toilets and staff rooms which used to get flooded all the time and sewage problems it was vile. Shows that if you work at a fancy retail place it’s not better behind the scenes. Working in H&M was way cleaner and treated better ha!

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 33
Just watched Ali's latest vlog...loving some of the comments 😄

1600955157897.png

1600955181318.png

Lydia was unbearably annoying as always. Always in the background looking miserable or complaining. Ali seems to try really hard with her. She couldn't even be nice when he hurt himself with the rake, she just laughed at him in a really condescending way. I mean, I would laugh if my bf did that, but I'd then also get up and check that he's alright.
Then, when he was joking why she didn't get a burger because it's 'national burger day' her response is 'I don't care' :rolleyes: so grumpy and rude all of the time, especially as Ali spent the entire day building her veg beds. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
In Ali’s new vlog he films the cinema set up in day light with all the food already out there, uncovered and then they actually watched the movie at night. Now, I don’t know if it’s just me but I wouldn’t leave food outside uncovered for hours, in summer? Flies and other bugs exist? Also, there’s no way they ate all that food, that’s food for like a long movie marathon of several films: Harry Potter, Lord of a The Rings or Marvel Films etc, not just for one 90 minute movie. I really hope it didn’t go to waste and they didn’t chuck it out but they ALSO ordered a take away? Even if they gave the left over to Carrie or Dee, but I doubt they did.

• Angry
Reactions: 30
That photo at the end of the last thread, it's so poorly photoshopped, the legs have weird curves and completely out of proportion. I've noticed recently that most instagram photos (influenzas) give me a very weird, uncomfortable vibe, nobody looks like a real human, everything is so filtered. It's like looking at very human like replicas of the said individuals, it gives me anxiety. Sometimes you cannot put your finger on it but there's an instinct or an inner voice that warns you that something isn't right. 😳😳

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
yesterday Patricia bright was open about one of her reels not being good enough that she took it down - can you imagine Lydia ever EVER admitting something she did could be improved? LOL.

Also what was the point of her raving about that IG style designer depop? I watched a couple of stories and there was nothing revolutionary with the way they were showing off the stuff - does she just wake up and decide to speak from her ass?

also with her inability to sell off the remaining globy trash do you think it's costing her more to keep the stuff in a warehouse?

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm going to sound mean now but her hair in this photo reminds me of dull and lifeless hair that has been cut off.... My hair was in a bad condition a couple of years ago (fell into a vicious cycle of wanting to be blond and then a brunette and so on 😅😂) and, as has been stated repeatedly, the only thing to do is to sacrifice length for quality and shine.

Screenshot_20200924-153040_Instagram.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Ok Tattlers, you might want to write this down!

Another thread and Lidl has been saying it with her chest...and let's face it, her chest does not make any sense!

We have had to resort to watching Aldi's mansplaining videos...yawn...to see the 'real' Lydia Millen....the dressing gown wearing, ratty haired, miserable, moaning boss babe with her phone in her hand, troughing down on beige food, some of which was donated by fellow influencer, the real Lady Aga of the Cotswolds, Josie!

On a more elevated note, we've had poems and Shakespearean speeches, humorous Qs and As, funny photographs and a lorra lorra laughs!

We've had answers to many of our questions, unfortunately not from Lidl, but from somebody far more eloquent and funny @Elle Belle

However, we are still waiting to hear about the greenhouse, blood test, house facelift, GHD winner, Nonna's health, bedroom redesign, dressing room faults addressed, and outdoor kitchen!

On the plus side, we have been entertained by....
1. A sick cat....... 'I'm taking the week off'
2. Sage Dior bag with twilly ...... 'I didn't enjoy buying it'
3. Six raised veggie beds .....'Just nipping down the garden centre'
4. Lidl being invited to speak about internet bullying...'I'm revealing more than ever'
5. A clothing edit with........'guess who?..... Chanel, Dior, Net a Porter ......er no. ....Karen Millen'
6. New hair colour..... 'I never wanted the dip dye look anyway'
7. Open air cinema....for two.... on a cold night....
8. Pizza, pasta, popcorn, cheese, more pasta, Mackie D, kebab...please refer to 3.
9. Intimissimissimiiimememe lingerie shoot from the bedroom chair
10. Damaging the Aston and Landrover wheels...
11. Pimplegate

Please excuse me...i haven't finished reading the last thread yet!
👏🏽👏🏽👏🏽💖

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Just watched Ali's latest vlog...loving some of the comments 😄

View attachment 253529

View attachment 253530

Lydia was unbearably annoying as always. Always in the background looking miserable or complaining. Ali seems to try really hard with her. She couldn't even be nice when he hurt himself with the rake, she just laughed at him in a really condescending way. I mean, I would laugh if my bf did that, but I'd then also get up and check that he's alright.
Then, when he was joking why she didn't get a burger because it's 'national burger day' her response is 'I don't care' :rolleyes: so grumpy and rude all of the time, especially as Ali spent the entire day building her veg beds. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
Can I just say that I had a similar experience with a rake 😥 and it was bloody sore! My hubby left a rake upright on the wall and I was mowing the lawn, reversed, stepped on said rake and whacked myself on the back of the head. I know Ali saw the funny side but her reaction was awful. If she had cut her inside lip, can you imagine the trauma? A week off for starters and then insta posts “Thank you for your patience and understanding at this difficult time.....”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Can I just say that I had a similar experience with a rake 😥 and it was bloody sore! My hubby left a rake upright on the wall and I was mowing the lawn, reversed, stepped on said rake and whacked myself on the back of the head. I know Ali saw the funny side but her reaction was awful. If she had cut her inside lip, can you imagine the trauma? A week off for starters and then insta posts “Thank you for your patience and understanding at this difficult time.....”

Ouch 😓 I can imagine that must have been very painful ☹ I'm sure Ali expected a but of sympathy from her...his laugh seemed awkward because she was being so bitchy. Kind of reminded me of their really awkward conversation about gutters.

You're right! She'd need a week off if she even cut her little finger 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 18
Just watched Ali's vlog why is she dressed like shes going horse riding?:unsure: also Ken is beginning to get on my nerves calm down you are a decorator your not picasso:rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
If she had cut her inside lip, can you imagine the trauma? A week off for starters and then insta posts “Thank you for your patience and understanding at this difficult time.....”
"I was shaking, it was utterly painful, my business was in danger, I nearly got Covid-19 in the ER."
"An attempt of my life was made." "Moving my ass out of the house nearly destroyed my face."

your not picasso:rolleyes:
No, not he but Lydia's face Dr. 🤭 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 19
In answer to Gusber’s response - I used to work at AllSaints when I first started uni and we were to come in early, wear heels on the shop floor for 8 hours (1 hour break in between) which was beyond painful, then if customers come in at 7:58pm expected to serve them until they did (or didn’t) buy something, which could be an additional hour unpaid. Luckily we were given two outfits for free each few months depending on the hours you did, but then discount was 50% capped to something like £400 a month. We were also expected to deep clean the toilets and staff rooms which used to get flooded all the time and sewage problems it was vile. Shows that if you work at a fancy retail place it’s not better behind the scenes. Working in H&M was way cleaner and treated better ha!
When I worked for Clinique we had to use their skin care and makeup products. You could easily lie and get away with not wearing it though. However they dictated how we wore our hair and makeup, plus a few years into working there, they changed the uniform and we had to buy clothing items for work which we would receive no discount on. About 2/3 years after I left Clinique, Estée Lauder companies were inspected and it was found that by the time we bought the makeup to wear, even with our discount and the correct clothing, we would be earning less than minimum wage. Estée Lauder companies had to pay us for the money we had lost, I got a check for about £100 out of the blue with a long letter explaining it a few years after I left. I believe quite a few companies had to do the same thing as HMRC were cracking down on businesses forcing expenses upon low paid staff and not reimbursing them.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
That photo at the end of the last thread, it's so poorly photoshopped, the legs have weird curves and completely out of proportion. I've noticed recently that most instagram photos (influenzas) give me a very weird, uncomfortable vibe, nobody looks like a real human, everything is so filtered. It's like looking at very human like replicas of the said individuals, it gives me anxiety. Sometimes you cannot put your finger on it but there's an instinct or an inner voice that warns you that something isn't right. 😳😳
I'm convinced she's been using an app to make her eyes look bigger. I don't know anything about these apps though 🤪

• Wow
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.