Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I was thinking the same. Very odd... hello?? Anyone here? Everyone ded?!
I thought for a moment I was shadow-banned or something.

It's spooky season, indeed.
She is literally boring us senseless!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
have you guys seen that video talking about how greedy influencers are? it had jeffree star and lydia in thumbnail. It’s by an australian influencer who I think lives in the UK

Reactions: 16
Oh I'm here! Just have some real world stuff going on that distracts from tattle-time! ;)
But also, she's so dull. Thus my bad collage the other day haha.

Lydia could put a fire video on a tv in her bedroom? For *ambience*?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 27
Was Ali seriously throwing around a bloody sausage in that IG video?!?!

As for Lydiot and Fashion week in Milan, NY, Paris, London etc. She never mentions it because she is never there because true fashion designers and brands do not know who the duck she is. And brands that do know her do not want to work with her or stopped working with her to work with true fashion influencers.

Lydiot used to have fashion sense. She seemed to lose all that in the last couple of years. She doesn't influence fashion when she dresses 20 years her senior. All that she has done in fashion in 2020 is picking some already on sale clothes with Boo Hoo aka Karen Millen.

The extent of her "fashion" is wearing the same sage or white sack whilst watering her sprootlings, slapping By Terry's orange serum on her face or frying her hair with a straightener. When she is not wearing that she is wearing a grubby dressing gown.

And still waiting for her to say those community guidelines with her bloody chest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
She literally has nothing going on. Same stories day in day out. Her morning run. A pic of her garden. A pic of her cat. A pic of her sexy husband. 🤮 Pics of her fans watching her vlogs. Pics of beige food. 1 000 000 000 Affiliate links.
10 000 000 000 inspirational quotes.

Milan Fashion Week ? Nope.
Paris Fashion week ? Nope.
Snoozefest of a weekend ? Yes.
Predictable. Boring. That's our girl.
That's our LYDIA ELISE MILLEN.

Meh.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Thread #41 title idea: Fake Hair Clout, Constant Globy Pout, Community Guidelines Cop Out

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Attention Tattlers! There is movement in the snoozefest that is the Millen Gordon household. Is this a visit to the sick Nonna?

Damn, that's something to cross off my 'why are we waiting, Lidl?' list🤣

Sorry but the text is always cut off on my Instagram feed....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
As for Lydiot and Fashion week in Milan, NY, Paris, London etc. She never mentions it because she is never there because true fashion designers and brands do not know who the duck she is. And brands that do know her do not want to work with her or stopped working with her to work with true fashion influencers.

Lydiot used to have fashion sense. She seemed to lose all that in the last couple of years. She doesn't influence fashion when she dresses 20 years her senior. All that she has done in fashion in 2020 is picking some already on sale clothes with Boo Hoo aka Karen Millen.

The extent of her "fashion" is wearing the same sage or white sack whilst watering her sprootlings, slapping By Terry's orange serum on her face or frying her hair with a straightener. When she is not wearing that she is wearing a grubby dressing gown.
I hate to say it but even Joise (fashion mumblr) is more experimental with fashion than Lydia, it's just that Josie's clothes are all in the shade boring, bland beige. She too is also guilty of dressing like a granny. If you compare Lydia to Tamara and even Frow, they both experiment with different shapes, styles, colour and texture. Where as Lydia is just boring and buys and wears the same things every year. Everything has to be extremely fitted or at least cinched, she wouldn't wear a paperbag waist for fear of not looking like her waist is small enough. Even coats have to have a belt cinching in the waist :rolleyes: :rolleyes: It's all so very boring. Her go to autumn/winter outfit is skin tight black leather leggings with leather boots to showcase her 'long' and thin legs, jumper and coat to make her legs appear thinner but then a belt to make her waist look tiny.

Attention Tattlers! There is movement in the snoozefest that is the Millen Gordon household. Is this a visit to the sick Nonna?

Damn, that's something to cross off my 'why are we waiting, Lidl?' list🤣

Sorry but the text is always cut off on my Instagram feed....
Her instagram made me so angry!!!! She went round to her Nonna's house to see her and she had some of her Nonna's homemade lasagna except her uncle made it with Nonna's recipe as Nonna is still in a back brace :cry::cry::cry::cry: Why could she not bring the food round, why couldn't she or Carrie have done some batch cooking to give to her Nonna IN A BACK BRACE. Like what the actual duck!!!!!!!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Has anyone else noticed Globy's Instagram count is now down to an embarrassing 38k? It was at 42k last time I checked lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Oh god, I was thinking the same. Very odd... hello?? Anyone here? Everyone ded?!
I thought for a moment I was shadow-banned or something.

It's spooky season, indeed.
I agree! But shes just so boring isn’t she?!! She never works. She’s always having a day off and then it’s the weekend! I can’t even bring myself to hate watch her vlogs anymore.
I only read Elle belles synopsis because quite honestly it’s more entertaining.
I don’t know how she’s gaining all these followers because she’s bland as duck! Even her beige dinners look more interesting than her life at the moment. She’s says she’s a creator and gives it all that but I can’t remember the last time she’s ever created good content, she’s not created a thing other than a bad hair day

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Tamara is doing an edit with Michael Kors whilst Lydia has hers with Karen Millen owned by boohoo. A company who’s owner KNEW he had illegal sweatshops in the UK to create their cheap and tacky clothes.

Also, the apparently very 'exciting' and 'big' edit she did for Karen Millen is nowhere to be seen on their website. They have an edits section and they haven't even bothered to include hers in it at all. She makes everything she does sound so important.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Was thinking “Naked PR Creep, Not a Globy Peep, Greenhouse on the Cheap” could also work?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Was Ali seriously throwing around a bloody sausage in that IG video?!?!

And still waiting for her to say those community guidelines with her bloody chest.
I get the feeling with Lidl is that she buys these latest designer bags (with a discount) just to feel like she’s ‘on the pulse of fashion’ She will drop a designer bag video here and there and she thinks it’s enough to class her as a fashion Influencer/ blogger. This is classic Lidl- LAZY. She honestly thinks that that is enough to keep her name in the realms of fashion. She isn’t prepared to work for anything, because she doesn’t want to.she won’t go to press trips or get involved in fashion week etc.
She likes nothing more than to just be sent stuff for free and vlog it and that’s about as much effort as she’s prepared to put into her work. It’s the same tit, a different day.
Her real interest is making the bungalow into a stately manor, and she does that by begging, again, not actually working.
I can guarantee that the majority of her vlogs are her opening a package, bossing ali around and telling him where to plant/ build things and having tradesmen in while she sits on the sofa and waits for them to finish and then precede to say how tired she is and how a professional can’t believe she’s still standing because ‘This little pea is over doing it’
When her funds run out maybe she will have to do a little more than just buying the latest designer bag and she may have to work abit more, I really hope that day comes because she doesn’t deserve half of what she’s getting.
Don’t get me wrong Ali’s videos with all the photoshopping etc can be cringe at times! But to give him his due he does try. He does try and be creative and sometimes his footage in vlogs are actually really beautiful and he’s got an eye for cinematography- but Lydia. There’s zilch of anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.