Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god, I was thinking the same. Very odd... hello?? Anyone here? Everyone ded?!
I thought for a moment I was shadow-banned or something.

It's spooky season, indeed.
She has become so dull and repetitive, there really is nothing new to talk about anymore 😁

Reactions: 22
I get the feeling with Lidl is that she buys these latest designer bags (with a discount) just to feel like she’s ‘on the pulse of fashion’ She will drop a designer bag video here and there and she thinks it’s enough to class her as a fashion Influencer/ blogger. This is classic Lidl- LAZY. She honestly thinks that that is enough to keep her name in the realms of fashion. She isn’t prepared to work for anything, because she doesn’t want to.she won’t go to press trips or get involved in fashion week etc.
She likes nothing more than to just be sent stuff for free and vlog it and that’s about as much effort as she’s prepared to put into her work. It’s the same tit, a different day.
Her real interest is making the bungalow into a stately manor, and she does that by begging, again, not actually working.
I can guarantee that the majority of her vlogs are her opening a package, bossing ali around and telling him where to plant/ build things and having tradesmen in while she sits on the sofa and waits for them to finish and then precede to say how tired she is and how a professional can’t believe she’s still standing because ‘This little pea is over doing it’
When her funds run out maybe she will have to do a little more than just buying the latest designer bag and she may have to work abit more, I really hope that day comes because she doesn’t deserve half of what she’s getting.
Don’t get me wrong Ali’s videos with all the photoshopping etc can be cringe at times! But to give him his due he does try. He does try and be creative and sometimes his footage in vlogs are actually really beautiful and he’s got an eye for cinematography- but Lydia. There’s zilch of anything.
I agree....minimum effort. How does she employ people though? I understand a cleaner but two assistants? It takes some effort to ensure they are occupied. I know she gave Cawwie responsibility for Tweedledee and I expect Cawwie is pretty self sufficient so I guess I'm answering my own question.
As for the naked PR....

• Heart
Reactions: 20
have you guys seen that video talking about how greedy influencers are? it had jeffree star and lydia in thumbnail. It’s by an australian influencer who I think lives in the UK
Stephanie Lange. I don't like her. I followed her a few years ago and unfollowed for her clickbait titles. Someone who sits in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. But I didn't watch the video, I don't want to give her view.
Don't know what she said about Lydia or if she said something about her. Would be interesting to see if Lydia loses her mind, like she did with Haddasah.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Was Ali seriously throwing around a bloody sausage in that IG video?!?!
Idk, I only saw the screenshot posted here. It looked like one and since the blood sausages were our topic of the day I thought I would refer to it. 🌭

my semi-serious title suggestion: Lydia Millen #41 Lydiot's thread is dead I go to bed, GLOBY

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
have you guys seen that video talking about how greedy influencers are? it had jeffree star and lydia in thumbnail. It’s by an australian influencer who I think lives in the UK
I saw her video as someone posted it here but I don’t really think she spoke about anything viewers don’t already know. She just said about how they get things for free or heavily discounted etc. It didn’t really have any information of interest.

Reactions: 10
That video of her running this morning- she is the absolute double of her mum now.
I think as she’s got older she looks more and more like her.
Is it her mums side that’s Italian?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
That video of her running this morning- she is the absolute double of her mum now.
I think as she’s got older she looks more and more like her.
Is it her mums side that’s Italian?
I think so

Stephanie Lange. I don't like her. I followed her a few years ago and unfollowed for her clickbait titles. Someone who sits in a glass house shouldn't throw stones. But I didn't watch the video, I don't want to give her view.
Don't know what she said about Lydia or if she said something about her. Would be interesting to see if Lydia loses her mind, like she did with Haddasah.
I doubt Lydia will be mad as Stephanie just complemented her and said she earns loads of money and gets PR etc. It wasn’t really an expose video like the title would suggest.

Reactions: 12
I saw her video as someone posted it here but I don’t really think she spoke about anything viewers don’t already know. She just said about how they get things for free or heavily discounted etc. It didn’t really have any information of interest.
Sounds like Stephanie Lange to me :ROFLMAO: She titled once one of her videos "Getting the D" and the thumbnail showing her sitting on her boyfies lap. That was the time I finally unsubscribed.
1601892524586.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
I was checking my internet last night...Lidl thread 👤💀☠

However, I was reading the Sunday Times style section's 'barometer' of what's hot and not, and laughed at this....

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I love that she carries her laptop and diary upstairs to her dressing room. We all know she's doing zero 'work' in there! Just layering on the tan and byterry cc serum and heat-damaging her hair.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
F16A1ED7-1F61-48A6-B387-AD73F388C4D2.jpeg

So, watching new TOWIE (reaching new lows during lockdown...) is that Alex Power in the background or Alex Power in 10 years? 😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
Why does everything have to be lydias. my house, my garden, my husband, my cat now carries dog "my moo moo" everything has to be hers

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
I was checking my internet last night...Lidl thread 👤💀☠

However, I was reading the Sunday Times style section's 'barometer' of what's hot and not, and laughed at this....
Did you read Tom Hollander’s article in the ST mag too? Frickin hilarious! Absolutely nothing wrong with having nothing to do as so wittily described by Tom but Lydiot chronicling her idleness in a journal is so Hyacinth it’s laughable!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Did you read Tom Hollander’s article in the ST mag too? Frickin hilarious! Absolutely nothing wrong with having nothing to do as so wittily described by Tom but Lydiot chronicling her idleness in a journal is so Hyacinth it’s laughable!
Omg yes! .....I bloody well hope she's not doing THAT while her slaves are working away in the basement office. Mind you, she's certainly not doing the deed with Ali...maybe he's..🤔..no...don't go there....😣

• Haha
  • Sick
Good God is that fruit I see, actual colour in her food ahhh my eyes my eyes 🙈View attachment 265934
Nuh uh, a pic does not cut it with me. Especially with our silly moo moo pidgie widgie pippie head Lydiot. I need actual footage of her EATING the fruit.

She is such a liar, I would believe that's Cawwee's breakfast, not Lydiot's.

#SORRYNOTSORRY

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 21
Is it Stephanie Lange's? I did watch it, and at the end of the day she did not bash/say anything negative about Lidl or Inthefrow because "that's their job". :rolleyes:

She literally has nothing going on. Same stories day in day out. Her morning run. A pic of her garden. A pic of her cat. A pic of her sexy husband. 🤮 Pics of her fans watching her vlogs. Pics of beige food. 1 000 000 000 Affiliate links.
10 000 000 000 inspirational quotes.

Milan Fashion Week ? Nope.
Paris Fashion week ? Nope.
Snoozefest of a weekend ? Yes.
Predictable. Boring. That's our girl.
That's our LYDIA ELISE MILLEN.

Meh.
yeah and that's why her thread is dry. Nothing worthy of notice/speculation is going on in her life and her channel....

Omg yes! .....I bloody well hope she's not doing THAT while her slaves are working away in the basement office. Mind you, she's certainly not doing the deed with Ali...maybe he's..🤔..no...don't go there....😣
Well it would be more productive than what she’s doing now.

119k views for comparing two tote bags. Mind boggles.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Lydia Millen #41 - You've always been dull but this is quite the lull - GLOBY, Giveaway, Guidelines & Greenhouse, such a mess. Take your own advice and say it with your chest.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.