Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know how much does Lydia Elise Millen pay for 1000 Instagram followers ? September must have been an expensive month for buying followers ...

• Haha
Reactions: 14
apparently it costs under £10 to buy 1000 subs. I don’t know if this has to be renewed each month....if so could get pricey...

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Nuh uh, a pic does not cut it with me. Especially with our silly moo moo pidgie widgie pippie head Lydiot. I need actual footage of her EATING the fruit.

She is such a liar, I would believe that's Cawwee's breakfast, not Lydiot's.

#SORRYNOTSORRY
Im sure its bargain basement frozen crap that she takes 12months to finish a packet

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Brace yourselves, I betcha we have the dumb husband dresses me autumnal today :sleep:

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
Brace yourselves, I betcha we have the dumb husband dresses me autumnal today :sleep:
GREAT... it's Lydia laughing at her own jokes with CAWWIE on a HIKE pub crawl. Lydia Cawwie combo bugs the CRAP out of me. ugh

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Not her packing for a walk as if she’s being left in the wilderness for 5 days 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 17
She looks grim, and she's so obviously had her lips done again!

Is she going on an arctic adventure or something? It's not even cold out in England!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
She's turned the bins round the other way so we can't comment on the fact she's lying about where she lives 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
I must have missed something in my life, but who the hell goes hiking and sits crouched on the floor of a main road drinking wine?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 42
I must have missed something in my life, but who the hell goes hiking and sits crouched on the floor of a main road drinking wine?
Where I live in the UK you can get fined if you are found drinking on the streets or road like that, they see it as anti social behaviour

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
I gonna tell you who: IDIOTS

Where I live in the UK you can get fined if you are found drinking on the streets or road like that, they see it as anti social behaviour
It's not only antisocial, it is dangerous.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.