Lydia Millen #40 Top lip disaster, Lumi in plaster, lilies again so cat gets sick faster

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was bored (and needed a giggle) so made this very bad collage of Lydia's favourite pose. When in doubt, stick one leg out and hike the other knee up, and don't forget to point your toes!
stick a leg out.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
Where's the 'after' pics lol ?? I need to see if she ate the veggies ... 🤔 🤔

Amelia has sorted her hair out, and cut it. The colour although slightly darker looks great. No red.
Maybe it's my imagination but I still see red at Lydia's roots ...
I can see red too

Reactions: 10
One could think that she should have the right dishes for her meals but alas.. a bowl for something that needs to get cut in pieces.
Lydia, you need a new set of dishes. Haul in 1...2...3..

I hate it as well :ROFLMAO:
I wouldn’t have known that was a scotch egg if he hadn’t tagged it, I thought it was a baked potato with tinned tomatoes 🤭
what even is a scotch egg?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
what even is a scotch egg?
Boiled egg (chicken, duck or quail) wrapped in seasoned minced pork, then breaded and deep fried. A British picnic staple, but the gastro pub wankers in the mid/late 2000’s decided to gourmet them up by using black pudding and such and now they’re apparently dinner party worthy.

A7561E76-DE70-4A7F-BF9E-DD2167273B56.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Boiled egg (chicken, duck or quail) wrapped in seasoned minced pork, then breaded and deep fried. A British picnic staple, but the gastro pub wankers in the mid/late 2000’s decided to gourmet them up by using black pudding and such and now they’re apparently dinner party worthy.

View attachment 264671
sounds interesting to try, so people put black pudding in them now? or dip them in black pudding?

Reactions: 3
If I had a PR gifted chef come to my house I’d expect more than a scotch egg 😩

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Another 1k new followers in less than 12 hours. I'm too gobsmacked to say anything 🤨😲😡
Peeps, lets all prepare for the tit show that will happen when she hits the 900k. I certainly will have a need to vent. She is shameless.
She will cry and shriek, Carrie will shriek, Dee will upload on Depop and to celebrate the day, spell-check for once. I'm interested in Ali's reaction, though. Does he know that she buys followers? Her publicist will have naked dance on Insta. Her dad will be proud for 5 min and her mom won't even be called.

A boiled egg enclosed in sausage meat and fried in breadcrumbs....a strange starter! 🤢
Is that like the scottish mars bar fried in bread crumbs? :ROFLMAO:

sounds interesting to try, so people put black pudding in them now? or dip them in black pudding?
What is black pudding - please don't let it be blood.. In Germany there is a sausage called Blutwurst it's made of blood.

Black pudding is blood sausage.
Oh no, I just asked it. One scroll more and there was your answer :oops:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
JFC...So she is still copying lidl. In fact I think she commented once that she wouldn't know how to dress herself if it wasn't for lidl. For anyone who is new, this doctor literally dresses, buys, copies whatever lydiot does. She is

I love her hair as I am also leaving my grey hair to grow out now. I have grown out about 6 inches so far. Mine isn't all grey and silver yet but seeing this gorgeous lady has certainly encouraged me to keep going. My hair is so much more shiney and soft now. Compared to previous ash blonde that was dull and dry. Thanks Pixel for linking her insta.
@Happyfocker another grey girl for inspiration, it took her 4.5 years to get it to this length, but a stunning result and worth it, I think. I've been following her for a while, she's based in Brazil

View attachment 264671
They tagged the home chef so it was likely a freebie anyhow, and we all know they can't turn down one of those!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I was looking for a way to celebrate Lidl's 900k and this black pudding image seemed appropriate!
ohh I see in france it's called "Boudin" or "Boudin noir(black)" if you want to be specific. Last time I had it I puked... her getting 900k doesn't phase me, I'm just here anticipating the 1mil mark. XD

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
ohh I see in france it's called "Boudin" or "Boudin noir(black)" if you want to be specific. Last time I had it I puked... her getting 900k doesn't phase me, I'm just here anticipating the 1mil mark. XD
When I was little someone (I guess my gran) left a blood wurst in front of our door for my mother to pick it up (inside the house not outside, lol). I still can smell it. She fried it in the pan cut into slices. She also liked to cook or fry liver... duck me, the blood vessels, every time I bit on them...

Lydia, go, run into Neptunes, they got the newest Dior book tote in darkened sage

1601815759463.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.