Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She said “I really like the bedsides” “the bedsides tables are amazing” 🔈 It sounds more like “backsides” tables😆

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Finished alive but have itchy hands, I could really just strangle her she is such tit.🤮💩👹

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 14
I have been watching a programme on TV about the world of Influencers, on BBC, called Breaking Fashion. The episode I watched tonight they were wanting to take a group of influencers out on a yacht to take some images for a clothing brand. They kept getting refused because the yacht owners didn't want their boats covered in fake tan LOL They found someone eventually to agree to taking them out, who is probably still to this day trying to remove fake tan from all over their boat!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I love animals so much but am starting to really hate Lydia for making me not care about this cat.

My beloved golden, soul mate dog, died unexpectedly and I was gutted. GUTTED. But I went to work. I didn’t sob for weeks on end. Yes now and then I still tear up thinking about him but Lydia? C’mon. She is purposefully being as dramatic as possible. Opening a vlog in tears? What the hell.

This is not normal behavior at this point. It has well exceeded that by now.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
All I got out of the latest flog was that her clothes have reeked of mildew since they moved in because they couldn't be bothered to run a cleaning cycle on occasion. This is a main reason why I opted for a top loading washing machine. But you mean to tell me that in the entire year+ that they've lived there with a washer that was in such poor condition their priorities were literally every other unnecessary change they've made and not buying a new washer..."Our clothes reek of mold and mildew, but lets go ahead and replace the flooring with the exact same flooring and panel every square inch of the house and replace the entry table and mirror 5 times."

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 39
All I got out of the latest flog was that her clothes have reeked of mildew since they moved in because they couldn't be bothered to run a cleaning cycle on occasion. This is a main reason why I opted for a top loading washing machine. But you mean to tell me that in the entire year+ that they've lived there with a washer that was in such poor condition their priorities were literally every other unnecessary change they've made and not buying a new washer..."Our clothes reek of mold and mildew, but lets go ahead and replace the flooring with the exact same flooring and panel every square inch of the house and replace the entry table and mirror 5 times."
Moreover. All that stuff belonged to the previous owners. Sorry but I would have disposed of them from day one , if in working order they would have been cleaned and then given to charity or whatever.

THE NERVES SHE’S GOT
That has to be one from here!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
am loving the comments Hadassah's video. Lydia has once again brought all this on herself. She should have taken the high ground stance and ignored the first video, now she's made herself look like a total dick and showed herself in her true light as usual!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 14
To be fair her only out of pocket expenses have been Dior. All the household goodies have been a beg.

Totally agree though, a washer is a must have. I personally dry my clothes on racks indoors. Just a small way to use less energy but I understand for some folk a dryer is a necessity.

On a side note for those who always say she looks like she smells... 😂 confirmed... like mildew and fake tan apparently Eau De Lydia.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Where did she go to support Carrie? Did the vlog go back and forth, like before Ali went to Singapore and back??

Reactions: 3
Where did she go to support Carrie? Did the vlog go back and forth, like before Ali went to Singapore and back??
Oh question!
I did wonder how Ali went from Singapore to the spare bedroom setting up the bed 🙄

Hilarious Lydia won’t put her washing outdoors but she’ll dump a cat out there and lose it in a minute. 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Only part worth seeing in the new vlog.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Oh question!
I did wonder how Ali went from Singapore to the spare bedroom setting up the bed 🙄

Hilarious Lydia won’t put her washing outdoors but she’ll dump a cat out there and lose it in a minute. 😏
She prefers to stick her washing on the floor, on the iron(that is permanently plugged in, a bit like her), but not on a rack. Of course it smells because it is taking to long to dry and no air is circulating. Gross!

Where have you been, to towcester to see the queen of Lydiots!

Reactions: 8
Watching more of her vlog and once again I wonder HOW Lydia can go on and on for 50 minutes without really saying or doing ANYTHING.

As annoying as Victoria and other vloggers can be, at least they’re DOING stuff in their vlogs. This girl literally sits at home ALONE and talks endlessly to a camera BY HERSELF.

Yes, she shares it with her followers but she really is just babbling on and on to herself all alone for hours. Can you IMAGINE doing that? Lawd!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.