Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the Miele saga will get to a lot of people, it's just proof that whenever she asks for a recommendation or mentions a brand, that she gets it for free, it's a given! It's vile and disgusting, and if it were me I would keep it to myself and not feel the need to go on about it.
I paid for it myself... SEE here is my receipts
Then they "contacted" me "to tell me I ordered two different ones"
(Hmmmm thats some unusual customer service usually they don't question orders placed)
Luckily I was still in the time frame to cancel.. So I canceled, and they gave me them for free &&& I am so special they are delivering them even sooner because good gosh forbid I had to hang my laundry to dry:rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 29
(Hmmmm thats some unusual customer service usually they don't question orders placed)
Luckily I was still in the time frame to cancel.. So I canceled, and they gave me them for free &&& I am so special they are delivering them even sooner because good gosh forbid I had to hang my laundry to dry:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Thing is, Miele wouldn't even know the order was placed as it was ordered through John Lewis..she really is something else and you're right for all CS know they are ordering for 2 people or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
« Just ignore my really big hole that I have had for years « ok thanks for that !

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Please tell me. Someone is calling her out for this in the comments. Maybe one minion would see the light

• Angry
Reactions: 11
When you want the cat to be okay but you don't want the imbecile getting her hands on him again...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Wonder if it’s an affiliate lynx.
Of course! Lydia scrapes by with Affiliate Lynx's!

The MIELE Washer is a RewardStyle affiliate link that redirects to the John Lewis website.

Code:
https://www.johnlewis.com/miele-wwr860wps-freestanding-washing-machine-9kg-load-a-energy-rating-1600rpm-spin-white/p3843401?s_afcid=af_136348&tmad=c&awc=1203_1569533182_db09cd36b4e2d08a9ca221716ad31932&tmcampid=48
And the MIELE Dryer is not (since it links to the brand site and it's unlikely that they have an affiliate program).

Code:
https://www.miele.co.uk/e/tumble-dryers-twr860-wp-ecoandsteam-wifiandxl-lotus-white-10995170-p

FireShot Capture 772 - AN EMOTIONAL HOUSE UPDATE - Lydia Elise Mill_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

• Sad
Reactions: 14
The actual worst of it all is that she wants to brag and boast she got them for free. She knows what we all think, so put up her 'receipt' for the bought ones and then gave us the whole back story about them. What she didn't say is what probably happened is that Carrie emailed the marketing or PR departments at Miele, explained that Lydia is an influencer with blah blah audience, reach, and she's already promoted them blah blah, you know the rest..... She cannot be HUMBLE or GRATEFUL EVER - just a bragging, boastful witch.

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 24
But they didn’t deliver much much sooner, John Lewis order delivery date was Monday 23rd the same day they were delivered just another little lie .

Attachments

Reactions: 15
When she is crying her real true tras accent comes flowing out, but it isn’t 100 %fake like the crocodile tears, that is true raw, bare lidl in all her glory. A bit like accents in east Enders or coronation street. Oups

• Wow
Reactions: 13
So that very expensive drying rack wasn’t much use then , would you put silk knickers in the tumble dryer or does she always throw them over the iron 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Of course! Lydia scrapes by with Affiliate Lynx's!

The MIELE Washer is a RewardStyle affiliate link that redirects to the John Lewis website.

Code:
https://www.johnlewis.com/miele-wwr860wps-freestanding-washing-machine-9kg-load-a-energy-rating-1600rpm-spin-white/p3843401?s_afcid=af_136348&tmad=c&awc=1203_1569533182_db09cd36b4e2d08a9ca221716ad31932&tmcampid=48
And the MIELE Dryer is not (since it links to the brand site and it's unlikely that they have an affiliate program).

Code:
https://www.miele.co.uk/e/tumble-dryers-twr860-wp-ecoandsteam-wifiandxl-lotus-white-10995170-p

View attachment 44307
Also if you click on any of those links and then order something for yourself from one of those sites days later, she'll still get a cut of what you bought as her link and the cookies that were downloaded when you accessed the site the first time, links to her name :mad:

• Angry
Reactions: 11
You can really tell that lidl comes from utter scum , for one when she shows the washing all over the place like that!!
And then the excitement over a washing machine, tit! And finally talking about putting the clean washing on the floor, buy a bloody plastic washing basket and a plastic rack for the washing. Also who dries delicate clothes, silk … in a tumble dryer or on a wood rack! Yes « miss appliance is back.

Reactions: 10
When she is crying her real true tras accent comes flowing out, but it isn’t 100 %fake like the crocodile tears, that is true raw, bare lidl in all her glory. A bit like accents in east Enders or coronation street. Oups
Crying? Why was she crying? The cat again?. She is never going to let people forget she lost a cat, isn't she?.
Im starting to beleive she made someone very stupid to lose the cat and was all her fault. And she is making all this drama cause Ali must be furious with her.

Feeling sad and emotional, is such a personal thing. She doesn't have to film herself crying unless she needs the sympathy of thousand of people.

As usual shirts and towels in the washing machine, oh I can feel the stress coming on! Yes I am obsessed and obsessive 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Also if you click on any of those links and then order something for yourself from one of those sites days later, she'll still get a cut of what you bought as her link and the cookies that were downloaded when you accessed the site the first time, links to her name :mad:
Yep. I always clear cookies when I close out my browser for that very reason.

• Heart
  • Wow
Didn't Caroline Hirons get one as well a few years ago, her old one went on fire. She posted a story about it and got sent a nice new freebie.

Reactions: 4
I think she's learnt that her playing the victim gets her views and people come to her defence, supporting her. This is click-bait stuff, she knows it but she seems incapable of feeling any shame whatsoever. She will stop at nothing so she can keep lining her purse and bank account. Ali is as guilty as she is, same with Carrie too. They should all feel ashamed of themselves and how they behave especially when there are people that cannot afford to even put food on the table for themselves or their children. I try not to get to the point where I would wish anyone any harm, live and let live, but this industry is disgraceful. It encourages consumerism and gets people into debt trying to keep up. I hope her their bubble bursts very soon and they get to see what life is really like. That if you want something, you have to save up like the rest of us, not beg or turn tricks to get it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.