Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does she have missing teeth?? God I am getting brain damage watching but can't help it either.

1568991489082.png

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Don’t see much of the Robin Hood jacket these days. Wonder if it’s been officially retired?

• Haha
Reactions: 15
And to keep things real ... photographed outside Milton Keynes train station, (Milton Keynes, the home of roundabouts LOL)
I was just going to say it looks like the winter gardens/ CBX in CMK - how very lux. 😂

Her hands look fabulous?! I was struck, when watching last night, at how much it looked like she was wearing a pair of orange Marigolds.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I'm of the opinion that the social media influencer industry will weed out the lazy ones and the ones that aren't really working. But I think social media influencing is still cost effective for brands as oppose to paying more money for campaigns and ads on tv etc. Luxury fashion is still somewhat exclusive and not accessible to every one and still very competitive. I think f all the influencing industries, luxury fashion will be the one to survive for those that are hard working.
Oh I do agree social media influencing isn't going anywhere. But we're coming into a recession (or even depression with limited fiscal tools left to use) and lots of brands are waking up to the poor value many infuencers provide. It could be the perfect storm of marketing budgets slashed and brands being careful to only use infuencers with a good return.

Reactions: 12
it's t shirt weather in the UK today, why is she wearing leather trousers and dominatrix boots?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
There is something very odd about that bath picture, she’s too big for it, and the capsules are too big for the edge of the bath! This is terrible for Elizabeth Ardens brand, the brand manager must be going mental!

Reactions: 7
She is away with villa Lalique and doing what she does best: flogging ELIZABETH ARDEN!
We haven’t been given one peep at villa Lalique, but maybe we will get some underwear !

• Haha
Reactions: 13
061A15AD-E841-478F-881D-A212A821F931.jpeg

YOU NEVER LEAVE THE HOUSE!!!!!
Who is she kidding, she’s not invited anywhere but even when she is there’s a big drama around it, and the usual rant when she comes home about how she hates to be away.
“Jet setter” Lydia left the house.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Jet-setted approximately 12 miles to central Milton Keynes shopping complex to pretend she's in an airport.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
7DD2E403-0F37-464F-AF5B-4CEF1E1EEC26.jpeg

She always looks so smug....
It probably did come for free...... but you wouldn’t remember if it was because you don’t care about gifted items right Lydia.

E298D5C7-30A6-4C94-889B-09151EA271DB.jpeg

No that’s just how she looks when she can’t eye fu€K herself in the viewfinder like she normally does.....
And to keep things real ... photographed outside Milton Keynes train station, (Milton Keynes, the home of roundabouts LOL)
Where’s Ali at......has he got left behind in the train station 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So... I DMd Lydia to ask why she wasn’t attending any fashion week shows and she actually responded to me. Thing is she did it in such a way that I’ve realised it was such a nasty petty thing of me to do, and being part of this community (and I was lurking on GG for like a year!!) isn’t doing me any favours, it’s making me cynical and bitter and I don’t like it. It’s not that I’m defending Lydia, she’s definitely problematic and I do see through her, but I’m not going to spend anymore valuable time being pissed off with her.

And I replied to her to apologise because it was the right thing to do.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
So... I DMd Lydia to ask why she wasn’t attending any fashion week shows and she actually responded to me. Thing is she did it in such a way that I’ve realised it was such a nasty petty thing of me to do, and being part of this community (and I was lurking on GG for like a year!!) isn’t doing me any favours, it’s making me cynical and bitter and I don’t like it. It’s not that I’m defending Lydia, she’s definitely problematic and I do see through her, but I’m not going to spend anymore valuable time being pissed off with her.

And I replied to her to apologise because it was the right thing to do.
What she say tho? 😂
I personally respect your decision, however to be honest I don’t believe you are telling the truth.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
See attached. What a weird thing for someone to lie about!!

Plus my response
I didn’t mean to offend you, so sorry if it came out rude!! It’s just a weird thing to say that you are sorry, I mean she has the talent of victimising herself and making others feel bad about what they think.
And in plus, I never saw her give one reply or even a like to a nice comment/ message, so it didn’t seem like something she would do- to answer to a meany message.

Reactions: 10
See attached. What a weird thing for someone to lie about!!

Plus my response
You’ve tried to stop conversation about her in the past as well, this is a trash thread, you don’t like it leave 🤷‍♀️
You’re not forced to come her or post here, nobody is.
Lydia is very clever, she knows how to play the victim when she needs, this does nothing but prove that to me 🤣
She won’t confess that she’s not invited to any events, because it’s all her fault, all a result of her shady behaviour.
So she plays the “little Lydia.... so new to this industry I’d be out of depth” card. Bullshit 😂
I like the way she turned it back on you, the typical “we should fell sorry for the trolls, they’re so unhappy inside” crap 😐
It’s a pity you fell for it so quickly. I’m jaded by these women and I’m not swayed that easy.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
There is something very odd about that bath picture, she’s too big for it, and the capsules are too big for the edge of the bath! This is terrible for Elizabeth Ardens brand, the brand manager must be going mental!
Yes, it looks as if she has been photoshopped into the image, along with the capsules, which at first I thought was a salt grinder, so was very confused at first glance.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.