Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I suspect she is buying followers it's very obvious.

It was a crap day for liedia because bin the frow put up a paid partnership with dior, whilst she's living her desperate boring life begging for Dior's attention and failing, so she resulted to buying FAKE followers. Tragic.

LMAO “bin the frow” haha

• Haha
Reactions: 16
She hit 800k, I still think there are a lot of bought followers.
Instagram has rounded up she isn't at that level yet, her follower count is 799,405 See here https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/lydiaemillen

I just checked again with the checker and it claims 80% of her followers are genuine, which is odd because it is a lower number than when I checked last time a couple of weeks ago, which does suggest she's bought followers recently. If these figures are true, then one 20% of her following is fake, so she'd have 640K followers, not that which her account is showing. (this is the checker for anyone interested https://igaudit.io/ )

1569492440507.png

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Instagram has rounded up she isn't at that level yet, her follower count is 799,405 See here https://socialblade.com/instagram/user/lydiaemillen

I just checked again with the checker and it claims 80% of her followers are genuine, which is odd because it is a lower number than when I checked last time a couple of weeks ago, which does suggest she's bought followers recently. If these figures are true, then one 20% of her following is fake, so she'd have 640K followers, not that which her account is showing. (this is the checker for anyone interested https://igaudit.io/ )

View attachment 44116
You can buy real followers also, they don’t have to be fake accounts or bots. They cost more, but it’s possible. Usually from countries like India, Pakistan, Bangladesh.
Also I sjut checked and seems that the percentage has went down a bit again
1569493482052.png

I also checked another tool

1569493870857.png

1569493936509.png

1569494023874.png

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Thing is with Lydia, she thinks money can buy everything.
What she doesn't realise is that it's better to have the genuine amount of real followers rather than have a ten million fake ones.
Sadly, the world is so corrupted that it doesn't even surprise me that most of these so called influencers have bought their way in.
That's why I'd rather follow humble and small channels- reminds me of how Youtube used to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Reactions: 9
Great tool, plus I love how it differentiates between real people and influencers LOL
Yes it is really smart.
This is the link if anyone ever needs it

Also on a side note, I had to look into inthebrow

How isn't this a business account?!
1569495499702.png

1569495527976.png

She seem to be faking it a bit also.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
And now she has 800,199, about 800 more just appeared, in less then an hour!! This is really suspicious if u ask me.

WTAF she needs confronted about this...there is no way on this planet that she has gained an extra 80 followers randomly....and just when I thought she couldn't stoop any lower. Lydia you are a phoney fake I really don't know how you sleep at night. I hope Karma comes fast.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Binthefrow shouts so loudly about bought followers I assume it’s because she also buys followers 🤣
Deflect...Deflect 😅

She must know Lydia does because she’s always dropping hints that she knows influencers that do it

Wrong thread but everyone needs to appreciate the “vogue granny bra” photo 🤣🤣

0FAAB548-447E-4BDD-923B-37CC6E6C3451.jpeg
30E73219-FBC1-440A-A035-1B3584FF628C.jpeg

So amazing to see women supporting women but they ALL allowed THAT to happen 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Hilarious the reply if from Hello October Susie. Another painfully embarrassing influencer who spews out the same painfully embarrassing captions like she’s the queen of sass.... [emoji1787]

View attachment 43975

We have Cat(withno)Gate
FartGate
And Jenna with her bleeping facts being kicked out every virtual gate Lydia has built around her socials [emoji51]
Cat(with no)gate [emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Just going back to #fartgate I wonder who edited that flog...? I mean, the noise of the fart isn’t exactly subtle, nor is Lidl’s telltale reaction after the fart has been released from the pancake arse. She also mentioned in that flog that little Ali was busy editing the Paris flog, so I wonder if he edited the #fartflog and left it in on purpose...? He’s done a bit of stealth humiliation towards her before, hasn’t he? If this is the case, he definitely gains a point from me! 😂
Yes - remember when he was filming her and got her on camera scratching her scalp and eating whatever she scraped off from under her finger nails? Can anyone find that tasty segment?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Oh no! that Bra photo is awful - i do feel sorry for her, but why didn't someone say something? and why wasn't she wearing a black or at least nude coloured bra?!?!?

Reactions: 15
Ali’s gangsta’ music on stories makes me lol. He’s about as gangsta’ as Carrie with her friendship bracelet..

Oh no! that Bra photo is awful - i do feel sorry for her, but why didn't someone say something? and why wasn't she wearing a black or at least nude coloured bra?!?!?
Absolutely no way it had gone unnoticed by everyone there,
I said on frows thread I bet the hormonal wife saw it and stayed silent on purpose 🤣 he’s that witch, maybe Ali is taking tips when they meet up 😬

These influencers are so fake they would throw each other under the bus for a free Nando’s voucher let alone anything of value

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Actually due to it being an Ltd LEM I think her company is called (Limited Liability can't remember either if someones said this before so apologies if I am merely reiterating this) but even though they are cash poor due to it being an Ltd becomes quite essentially like a person in its own right, where the debts are on the company itself. Rather their home though could cause problems what with them being blatantly cash-poor so that still stands.

Being a sole trader means a person running the company will be themselves responsible for the debt a business (though its not exactly expected at least, not even sure if you can tbh) so there's no requirement to be an entity with Companies House (register with them) but with a Limited Liability means exactly that the business itself is responsible for the debt so its not on the even the chair of the company takes it themselves as such.

Though think from what I can remember needing an audit every three months at least, I'd love to see that stuff or the opinion of an auditor for the company lol, plus believe the idea that when becoming an Ltd you get paid dividends can work to a persons advantage where especially in my line of work that when not having any work coming in you still get paid for it depending on how much money is being put into the business in the first place, though have not exactly direct knowledge of this but is what I have heard (been actually advised to set one up myself especially after least half a year due to that reason), though can't think LEM is that great when it comes to dividends I'd certainly never go near it in all fairness.
There is no quarterly audit required that’s only for public companies. There only needs to be annual accounts produced which should should show you revenue and liabilities.

Reactions: 7
And now she has 800,199, about 800 more just appeared, in less then an hour!! This is really suspicious if u ask me.
Socialblade often only updates things like it's IG stats once a day - it's not real time on the site so they will just jump like that. Not that it means she didn't buy followers.

Reactions: 7
Yes - remember when he was filming her and got her on camera scratching her scalp and eating whatever she scraped off from under her finger nails? Can anyone find that tasty segment?
Can one of you clever people find that video link? I think we need to get it out there again so everyone can see what Lidl eats for lunch!! 🤮

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Can one of you clever people find that video link? I think we need to get it out there again so everyone can see what Lidl eats for lunch!! 🤮
I have no idea in what vlog that happened! Not sure I really wanna see either.

Reactions: 2
Ali really is desperate for love and affection. You can tell by the way he kisses the cat, lumi not lynx.
And that desperate £15 top she is trying to flog, I thought she was only top range.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.