Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenna we can’t leave you alone for a second or you’re all up in Lydia’s #gate with the facts 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Bahahaha!

'Lux' Lydia Millen Is Trickin' For H&M eh?

But didn't she just say... 🤔 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 760 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png
Lydia Millen H&M Fail.png

Mmmm, hmmm... sure.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 24
Hello!! Long time lurker here, but I am absolutely DONE with this woman.
I just watched Hadassah's video in response to the situation and of course Tattle life was mentioned! It shocks me how many times she manages to become the victim in any situation.

You'd honestly think she'd want to focus on rebuilding what left she has of her "luxe brand" rather than focussing to us?

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Those pants need some ironing and length adjusting. She looks really sloppy and messy, I don't know how one can get out of the house looking like that.
At least she has left the house and is not filming either in the bungalow or back garden.

Reactions: 9
Those pants need some ironing and length adjusting. She looks really sloppy and messy, I don't know how one can get out of the house looking like that.
She pretend to be as Victoria Beckham (with all this loooong pants)
And she posing like VB.

Reactions: 11
She pretend to be as Victoria Beckham
I can’t believe she wasn’t invited to the makeup launch, even Sami Maria and boring Naomi Smart were there, I don’t even think they’re classed as “influencers” anymore 😐

Hello!! Long time lurker here, but I am absolutely DONE with this woman.
I just watched Hadassah's video in response to the situation and of course Tattle life was mentioned
Welcome!!! 🙂
Oh did we get a shout out 😂 seems like tattle life was on the lips of a lot of “influencers” yesterday 😂

These vlogs are becoming short films at this point....

78087E59-04C8-4F0C-BA25-7575AB3A2683.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Reach 800K? Did you or your helper spend time together and create multiple account to follow yourself & hit 800K? 🤔
EA2117FC-BA3F-41BC-B32C-062D5B4FC9C2.jpeg

Ops 🙊 If you look at her followers some accounts are private without post & profile pic & some account with profile pic doesn’t mean they are not “fake followers” Example ⬇
7BBAFED8-645A-4BFB-AFFC-799D4C324B05.jpeg
F067905A-56D0-4CB7-82D0-2DBE4C0B752E.jpeg
3B72E52D-F154-4829-9EFB-FCF4746F6E1B.jpeg

I mean no offence 🙏🏻 It’s just an example or maybe they are real account but they just don’t use Instagram much 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 13
She just got gifted her washing machine and dryer 😡😡😡. An emotional house update my arse. I had to dive into my savings last week because my washing machine packed in. And she gets state of the art washing machine and dryer from Miele....... I will not touch this brand now.

• Angry
Reactions: 31
Why does she need to comment on alis's pants and hoping they're not being be seen or that he's just walked in the room naked and telling us about silk underwear drying on an iron?? is she trying to put him down because of that? or am I seeing too much into it? Is this the content your making now??? wowza ....I find it really bizarre, keep that information to yourself. She goes out her way to show that she paid for them....oh Lydia... that's clearly directed at us, because her minions are not thinking this are they hahaha. Oh boy..... it turns out she didn't pay for them after all.... of course she didn't...something seems fishy with how she explained how it happened...I don't believe it.

• Wow
Seriously! Again? Another Clickbait Vlog from Lydia.
Here's the "Ad Free" Link to Lydia's Video.

Lydia's Circus act! Take 2... or is it 3? 🤦‍♀️ 😆

Essentially #ADs for Astrid & Miyu jewelry and her new Miele washer/dryer she shamelessly begged for (Oops! Purchased?)

She stopped herself from saying purchase [4:25].

Quick catch those lies dribbling out of your mouth Lyd.

FireShot Capture 761 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1174753416117...png

FireShot Capture 762 - AN EMOTIONAL HOUSE UPDATE - Lydia Elise Mill_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
She just got gifted her washing machine and dryer 😡😡😡. An emotional house update my arse. I had to dive into my savings last week because my washing machine packed in. And she gets state of the art washing machine and dryer from Miele....... I will not touch this brand now.
Another gifted items but still pronounce the brand “wrongly🙊 ⬇
F9116235-6E1B-49CF-B832-6E12B0B93A82.jpeg
F1C36B8A-04BA-4344-B4B3-2997823F126F.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 12
50 bleeping minutes and 47 bleeping seconds.....

I’m going in, pray for ooh. 😐

Edit, totally talked about myself in the 3rd person..... the ego of it all, so Lydia 😂😂😂

Why does she ALWAYS have something to “talk about” ffs woman you CREATE issues just to moan.
But for this thread I’d be finished with her 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I work for a Miele reseller in the States and I'm embarassed!!!!

Another gifted items but still pronounce the brand “wrongly🙊 ⬇
View attachment 44249View attachment 44250
I have to disagree on the pronunciation, if we want to be correct. Miele is a German brand, not Italian and it has nothing to do with honey! The pronunciation is "M-ee-lae". I sell their appliances for a living :sneaky:

Reactions: 21
I work for a Miele reseller in the States and I'm embarassed!!!!

I have to disagree on the pronunciation, if we want to be correct. Miele is a German brand, not Italian and it has nothing to do with honey! The pronunciation is "M-ee-lae". I sell their appliances for a living :sneaky:
Her minions are as bright as she is. I was about to say the same thing! I also worked in home appliances field and I know they were our competition ☺
Anyway, she is embarassing. I would have died if I were her. How hard is it to google how to pronounce a brand’s name.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.