Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think I am officially blocked from her instagram page ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. How do you know when you're blocked? I didn't follow her but watched her stories. Now I can't see her stories or posts can just see the account is there.
If you never interacted with her and she had no reason to block you it is more possible she limited the interactions to people that follow her? Idk, is an assumption of mine.

Reactions: 5
If you never interacted with her and she had no reason to block you it is more possible she limited the interactions to people that follow her? Idk, is an assumption of mine.
I can see her insta, and I donโ€™t follow her. She probably looks at who views her stories, thatโ€™s how they get you.

Reactions: 6
I can see her insta, and I donโ€™t follow her. She probably looks at who views her stories, thatโ€™s how they get you.
Good for me, I never watch their damn stories.
Imagine having the spare time to investigate who watched your stories and then go on to block them ๐Ÿ™„ Isn't that a bit counter-productive in terms of reach/influence :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Good for me, I never watch their damn stories.
Imagine having the spare time to investigate who watched your stories and then go on to block them ๐Ÿ™„ Isn't that a bit counter-productive in terms of reach/influence :unsure:
It is better, it is the one sneaky sneak way they can look for โ€œduh haterzโ€ by seeing if you follow them, etc! I have learned to not look at stories with my lurker accounts, that tips them off too.

Reactions: 4
This whole wardrobe thing is off the charts, next level, complete insanity.
She just goes on and on and on and I can't understand how she can be so out of touch.
How can her viewers possibly feel sorry for her?
It's a closet... to hold gifted clothing... and gifted shoes and bags... and all the other free shite and cosmetics she receives. ๐Ÿคฏ

She is maniacally giddy (she's actually breathless) over the fact that the person she dealt with, the former owner, is gone.

She asked for wood inserts, she got them, they looked awful and then she had to go and have them painted.
Her lack of proper planning and rush to get the job done bit her in the arse. She blamed the company.
She didn't get custom inserts... and had to "buy" Amazon ones... her life is so tough.
Two years go by... and she is officially thrown over the edge when she is upstaged by Josie.

Her level of envy over what the Mumblrs have is surely a sign of a severe case of entitlement.
It can't be healthy.

Her problems are just so petty and trivial.
It honestly sickens me that she can be such an awful person to anyone she believes to be beneath her or won't kiss her arse.

I'm just left shaking my head... ๐Ÿ˜•

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Just watched yesterday's vlog ๐Ÿคช

- She's enjoying her hair today. Ask me if I am? The short answer is no. The long answer is duck no.
- The experience she had with her dressing room was not a good one. She's never used her platform to bad mouth businesses or name or shame however. Never. Humans are deuterostomes, which means when they develop in the womb the anus forms before any other opening. Which means at one point you were basically nothing more than an asshole. Some people clearly don't develop past this point do they Lydia?
- It's been a sad reality in her life. Oh hun, go buy yourself a personality. Her friend was using the company and mentioned it to the owner. Abracadabra she receives a phone call from said owner to say the other owner is not with them anymore. She says so that's a relief in itself. C_NT it's missing a u. She hopefully can put to bed and close that book on the issue now. She wanted Ali's wardrobe to compliment her's so she almost cried on the phone as she was essentially left with a wardrobe she never wanted. I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let karma sort it out. All the best Lydia.
- She's tried to order the raised beds, but the website won't let her pay so she had to message them directly. She's definitely used this excuse before. Don't choke on that tit you talk.
- She bloats out in the day with all her snacks. Current mood: so much ugh.
- Another H&M order. She's sees sage which she needed more off in her wardrobe. Some of these items will be going back she says before even opening. What's the point in ordering them? Oh affiliate links. That's it.
- She's put lasagne in the oven. She later advises Cawwee made batches. I don't know why you eye duck yourself so much Lydia. The only thing you can turn on is the microwave.
- She asks Ali to paint the bee hive sage. He agrees to the roof. Arrogance and stupidity all in one package. How efficient.
- She read 1 chapter last night but could barely put it down. You read 1 chapter. 1. It just takes me a moment to process so much stupid information all at once.
- I've seen Lumi's asshole more times than I care to imagine.
- She acknowledges the people in her village are just so lovely. A couple of weeks ago you were literally fanging that the neighbour burned the cat to ash. That bullshit resolved quickly.
- She's been non-stop thinking about the selfless act Josie did in contacting Heritage Wardrobes. I don't know how she can fake a whole friendship. I can't even fake a hello to someone I don't like. She's soon distracted from this one thought and highlights 'oh a poor little pige' and 'oh a vintage car'. Please keep your stupid to yourself.
- She's now questioning what petrol goes into her car. She finds it so confusing. Unleaded is not petrol apparently in Lydia Land. Oh how bleeping stupid you sound.
- The biggest news of the day - her nonna arrived home. It took 28 minutes into the vlog for her to even mention this. She's bringing her friend to visit to cut nonna's hair. And she'll get her hair cut too. Always has to be something in it for her. Some people think they are champagne in a tall glass, when actually they're more like lukewarm piss in a plastic cup.
- Back to the wardrobe. Joy. 2 years ago the experience came down to 1 person's involvement. The new owner had no idea the wardrobe was delivered in the wrong colour. He wanted to know what they can they do to make it right. When she HEARD this her eyes lit up and she immediately took him on a grand tour of the wardrobe and went through all the wrongs. She thought the lights would were just functional rather than aesthetic. I think you meant it the other way round. I seriously think you need a speed bump between your brain and your mouth.
- If she can't have the lights then she will have to have new cupboards instead. She feels so overwhelmed. She felt so spoken down to and not taken seriously by the ex-owner. She acknowledges by the sounds of it though she was just a one off. Hardly no-one online had the same experience she had. It says it all Lydia. It really does. Her mind is just like mushed. She'll make big changes if needed. She says it's just crazy. She gets teary. She acknowledges the shock she went into. I'm actually dizzy myself from riding your bi-polar rollercoaster.
- She once gave a bad review of a cannon camera then felt bad, but has literally just trashed it again in the vlog. She could have really badmouthed a lot of businesses apparently. Silence is golden. But in your case Lydia duct tape is silver. She doesn't as it's happened to her. Did Globy get some bad reviews or something Lydia? She's apparently perceived as the big online witch. Drop the crap Lydia. It's not my fault truth hurts. Here's a plaster.
- It's been a full on day. She can't express how busy it's been. She's so exhausted but doesn't know why. Better grab my dumbarella. It's really stupid out there.
- Her skin has erupted because of all the stress. She has a blood test in the morning. You have one spot Lydia. One spot. I am allergic to stupidity, so I break out in sarcasm.
- She doesn't know where she got to in this vlog. Honestly same girl. She's hungry as she's FASTED because of the blood test tomorrow. It's been a hour since she had lasagne and chocolate cake. You just blown in from stupid town?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88
Humans are deuterostomes, which means when they develop in the womb the anus forms before any other opening. Which means at one point you were basically nothing more than an asshole.
I once shared that meme in a WhatsApp group or it was on facebook. No one said a word or liked it. ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ Cretins.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I think I am officially blocked from her instagram page ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚. How do you know when you're blocked? I didn't follow her but watched her stories. Now I can't see her stories or posts can just see the account is there.
It might be you have liked a comment on her Instagram that she considered a negative comment, so you liking it meant you were fodder for her block button :( If you log out of your Instagram account you can still see her page. You can use this website, type in her username and see her stories if you are blocked. https://storiesig.com/

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Her hair is RUINED. The red hue is horrendous!
The whole wardrobe saga is a desperate attempt to manipulate the Hertitage Wardrobe Company into carrying out works for free and then Ali's wardrobe. I'm sure ITF & Claire are laughing at Josies stupidity!
She's a jealous manipulating little brat

Reactions: 36

- She's enjoying her hair today. Ask me if I am? The short answer is no. The long answer is duck no.
- The experience she had with her dressing room was not a good one. She's never used her platform to bad mouth businesses or name or shame however. Never. Humans are deuterostomes, which means when they develop in the womb the anus forms before any other opening. Which means at one point you were basically nothing more than an asshole. Some people clearly don't develop past this point do they Lydia?
- It's been a sad reality in her life. Oh hun, go buy yourself a personality. Her friend was using the company and mentioned it to the owner. Abracadabra she receives a phone call from said owner to say the other owner is not with them anymore. She says so that's a relief in itself. C_NT it's missing a u. She hopefully can put to bed and close that book on the issue now. She wanted Ali's wardrobe to compliment her's so she almost cried on the phone as she was essentially left with a wardrobe she never wanted. I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let karma sort it out. All the best Lydia.
- She's tried to order the raised beds, but the website won't let her pay so she had to message them directly. She's definitely used this excuse before. Don't choke on that tit you talk.
- Another H&M order. She's sees sage which she needed more off in her wardrobe. Some of these items will be going back she says before even opening. What's the point in ordering them? Oh affiliate links. That's it.
- She's put lasagne in the oven. She later advises Cawwee made batches. I don't know why you eye duck yourself so much Lydia. The only thing you can turn on is the microwave.
- She asks Ali to paint the bee hive sage. He agrees to the roof. Arrogance and stupidity all in one package. How efficient.
- She read 1 chapter last night but could barely put it down. You read 1 chapter. 1. It just takes me a moment to process so much stupid information all at once.
- She acknowledges the people in her village are just so lovely. A couple of weeks ago you were literally fanging that the neighbour burned the cat to ash. That bullshit resolved quickly.
- She's been non-stop thinking about the selfless act Josie did in contacting Heritage Wardrobes. I don't know how she can fake a whole friendship. I can't even fake a hello to someone I don't like. She's soon distracted from this one thought and highlights 'oh a poor little pige' and 'oh a vintage car'. Please keep your stupid to yourself.
- She's now questioning what petrol goes into her car. She finds it so confusing. Unleaded is not petrol apparently in Lydia Land. Oh how bleeping stupid you sound.
- The biggest news of the day - her nonna arrived home. It took 28 minutes into the vlog for her to even mention this. She's bringing her friend to visit to cut nonna's hair. And she'll get her hair cut too. Always has to be something in it for her. Some people think they are champagne in a tall glass, when actually they're more like lukewarm piss in a plastic cup.
- Back to the wardrobe. Joy. 2 years ago the experience came down to 1 person's involvement. The new owner had no idea the wardrobe was delivered in the wrong colour. He wanted to know what they can they do to make it right. When she HEARD this her eyes lit up and she immediately took him on a grand tour of the wardrobe and went through all the wrongs. She thought the lights would were just functional rather than aesthetic. I think you meant it the other way round. I seriously think you need a speed bump between your brain and your mouth.
- If she can't have the lights then she will have to have new cupboards instead. She feels so overwhelmed. She felt so spoken down to and not taken seriously by the ex-owner. She acknowledges by the sounds of it though she was just a one off. Hardly no-one online had the same experience she had. It says it all Lydia. It really does. Her mind is just like mushed. She'll make big changes if needed. She says it's just crazy. She gets teary. She acknowledges the shock she went into. I'm actually dizzy myself from riding your bi-polar rollercoaster.
- She once gave a bad review of a cannon camera then felt bad, but has literally just trashed it again in the vlog. She could have really badmouthed a lot of businesses apparently. Silence is golden. But in your case Lydia duct tape is silver. She doesn't as it's happened to her. Did Globy get some bad reviews or something Lydia? She's apparently perceived as the big online witch. Drop the crap Lydia. It's not my fault truth hurts. Here's a plaster.
- It's been a full on day. She can't express how busy it's been. She's so exhausted but doesn't know why. Better grab my dumbarella. It's really stupid out there.
- Her skin has erupted because of all the stress. She has a blood test in the morning. You have one spot Lydia. One spot. I am allergic to stupidity, so I break out in sarcasm.
- She doesn't know where she got to in this vlog. Honestly same girl. She's hungry as she's FASTED because of the blood test tomorrow. It's been a hour since she had lasagne and chocolate cake. You just blown in from stupid town?
Have been perched for this ๐Ÿฅ

• Haha
Reactions: 20

If I hadn't seen the vlog with my own eyes, I would think you exaggerate. That vlog was a hell-ride. Moment of most fitting description for Lydia's 2020 "poor little pidge ah there a vintage car". I hope the blood test includes drug testing.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Her hair is RUINED. The red hue is horrendous!
The whole wardrobe saga is a desperate attempt to manipulate the Hertitage Wardrobe Company into carrying out works for free and then Ali's wardrobe. I'm sure ITF & Claire are laughing at Josies stupidity!
She's a jealous manipulating little brat
Ooh wait what have I missed with ITF?!

• Haha
Reactions: 5

OMG Elle you are a treasure! Hmmm Lydia... you are the ONLY one who's had any issue with this company... well well well... where have we heard this before?! Nikki!

• Heart
Reactions: 21
I donโ€™t know why they dont get a Wendy House and live in that.....they could both easily fit in one. You can guess the height from the head size in relation to body size. Poor dears. No wonder they have,.....issues...

3CAC78AE-6FCC-4952-A0C8-C820D235C4B3.jpeg
803E1CD5-B8E3-4269-BE1C-B0CF2E105AD0.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
It might be you have liked a comment on her Instagram that she considered a negative comment, so you liking it meant you were fodder for her block button :( If you log out of your Instagram account you can still see her page. You can use this website, type in her username and see her stories if you are blocked. https://storiesig.com/
Cheers. Oh I'd say that is it alright. Although I can't remember ever liking anything ๐Ÿ˜‚. I'm just going to go from her you tube. That is car crash enough lol

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is Ali dressed up like a grandpa going to the Chinese buffet?
He claimed to have had the sleeves shortened on the jacket; yet I spied with my little eye the label still hanging from it...hmmm...not sure about that really...I know he does his best to look nice but IMHO he had his trousers shortened by an inch too much. Not that that matters hugely in the whole scheme of things at the moment.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
He claimed to have had the sleeves shortened yet I spied with my little eye the label still hanging from it...hmmm...not sure about that really...I know he does his best to look nice but IMHO he had his trousers shortened by an inch too much. Not that that matters hugely in the whole scheme of things at the moment.
He usually does do pretty well in dressing himself, but this is seriously giving me โ€œSundays with Grandpa Georgesโ€ vibes, complete with patchouli aftershave and peppermint candies. I can see the tag too now that you mention it!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.