Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was just wondering, does anyone know of a partner who would order a film crew to film a shoot as a BIG surprise in order to make their partner feel special and appreciated because they had worked so hard? You know, people ask you...What did you get for your birthday? And you say...Oh! I got my favourite thing...a film shoot in the garden with a full team...

Obviously if you haven’t watched Ali’s vlog you will think this is a very strange question...🤫

Edit: having watched the vlog it’s still a very strange question...🙈

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
A good hostess knows how to set a table...

Sausage rolls are for picnics and children’s parties...

A good hostess seldom serves anything from the freezer...unless it’s been specially prepared earlier by said hostess in order to save time...
Erm, true. Are we in a Charlie and Lola episode with how often sausage rolls make a cameo appearance w these two?!
BAE69FEB-31E9-40C8-B1A3-F1A23A6122BD.jpeg

'A good hostess always has sausage rolls in her freezer' err yeah ok Lyd.
mmmmkay sure Mrs M-G. If you’re 8 years old and making a picnic for your cartoon friends. 🤗 I love sausage in pastry as much as anyone but come on, they’re not the height of sophistication!

64619C94-87EF-499F-8E92-21DF1A3CDFA6.jpeg

D04D2775-181A-4A05-8A32-0FBB8E0E95C5.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
Ok so I’ve just finished the vlog and all her wardrobe complaints are “well I wasn’t offered this” and “I wasn’t offered that”. Why the f should she be offered it? She can’t ask?!

Oh and I’ve just seen and I’m sure the guy she dealt with previously is the same guy I dealt with! And I have drawers in my drawers! And I didn’t feel spoken down to either. Christ. If I was him I would sue for defamation.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Ooh wait what have I missed with ITF?!
Basically hasn't been seen since she used her over Christmas for a couple of instas at the basement bar. She's no addition now with her grandeous kitchen garden and bee hives so she has to latch on to 'innit' Charlie and old woman Josephine

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just watched yesterday's vlog 🤪

- She's enjoying her hair today. Ask me if I am? The short answer is no. The long answer is duck no.
- The experience she had with her dressing room was not a good one. She's never used her platform to bad mouth businesses or name or shame however. Never. Humans are deuterostomes, which means when they develop in the womb the anus forms before any other opening. Which means at one point you were basically nothing more than an asshole. Some people clearly don't develop past this point do they Lydia?
- It's been a sad reality in her life. Oh hun, go buy yourself a personality. Her friend was using the company and mentioned it to the owner. Abracadabra she receives a phone call from said owner to say the other owner is not with them anymore. She says so that's a relief in itself. C_NT it's missing a u. She hopefully can put to bed and close that book on the issue now. She wanted Ali's wardrobe to compliment her's so she almost cried on the phone as she was essentially left with a wardrobe she never wanted. I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let karma sort it out. All the best Lydia.
- She's tried to order the raised beds, but the website won't let her pay so she had to message them directly. She's definitely used this excuse before. Don't choke on that tit you talk.
- She bloats out in the day with all her snacks. Current mood: so much ugh.
- Another H&M order. She's sees sage which she needed more off in her wardrobe. Some of these items will be going back she says before even opening. What's the point in ordering them? Oh affiliate links. That's it.
- She's put lasagne in the oven. She later advises Cawwee made batches. I don't know why you eye duck yourself so much Lydia. The only thing you can turn on is the microwave.
- She asks Ali to paint the bee hive sage. He agrees to the roof. Arrogance and stupidity all in one package. How efficient.
- She read 1 chapter last night but could barely put it down. You read 1 chapter. 1. It just takes me a moment to process so much stupid information all at once.
- I've seen Lumi's asshole more times than I care to imagine.
- She acknowledges the people in her village are just so lovely. A couple of weeks ago you were literally fanging that the neighbour burned the cat to ash. That bullshit resolved quickly.
- She's been non-stop thinking about the selfless act Josie did in contacting Heritage Wardrobes. I don't know how she can fake a whole friendship. I can't even fake a hello to someone I don't like. She's soon distracted from this one thought and highlights 'oh a poor little pige' and 'oh a vintage car'. Please keep your stupid to yourself.
- She's now questioning what petrol goes into her car. She finds it so confusing. Unleaded is not petrol apparently in Lydia Land. Oh how bleeping stupid you sound.
- The biggest news of the day - her nonna arrived home. It took 28 minutes into the vlog for her to even mention this. She's bringing her friend to visit to cut nonna's hair. And she'll get her hair cut too. Always has to be something in it for her. Some people think they are champagne in a tall glass, when actually they're more like lukewarm piss in a plastic cup.
- Back to the wardrobe. Joy. 2 years ago the experience came down to 1 person's involvement. The new owner had no idea the wardrobe was delivered in the wrong colour. He wanted to know what they can they do to make it right. When she HEARD this her eyes lit up and she immediately took him on a grand tour of the wardrobe and went through all the wrongs. She thought the lights would were just functional rather than aesthetic. I think you meant it the other way round. I seriously think you need a speed bump between your brain and your mouth.
- If she can't have the lights then she will have to have new cupboards instead. She feels so overwhelmed. She felt so spoken down to and not taken seriously by the ex-owner. She acknowledges by the sounds of it though she was just a one off. Hardly no-one online had the same experience she had. It says it all Lydia. It really does. Her mind is just like mushed. She'll make big changes if needed. She says it's just crazy. She gets teary. She acknowledges the shock she went into. I'm actually dizzy myself from riding your bi-polar rollercoaster.
- She once gave a bad review of a cannon camera then felt bad, but has literally just trashed it again in the vlog. She could have really badmouthed a lot of businesses apparently. Silence is golden. But in your case Lydia duct tape is silver. She doesn't as it's happened to her. Did Globy get some bad reviews or something Lydia? She's apparently perceived as the big online witch. Drop the crap Lydia. It's not my fault truth hurts. Here's a plaster.
- It's been a full on day. She can't express how busy it's been. She's so exhausted but doesn't know why. Better grab my dumbarella. It's really stupid out there.
- Her skin has erupted because of all the stress. She has a blood test in the morning. You have one spot Lydia. One spot. I am allergic to stupidity, so I break out in sarcasm.
- She doesn't know where she got to in this vlog. Honestly same girl. She's hungry as she's FASTED because of the blood test tomorrow. It's been a hour since she had lasagne and chocolate cake. You just blown in from stupid town?
I didn’t think you could do any better and then you write this........I hate to quote Charlie (aka Mr Josie) but that was EPIC Elle Belle! Your writing and observations are fantastic, such a treat to read. Thanks xxx

If I hadn't seen the vlog with my own eyes, I would think you exaggerate. That vlog was a hell-ride. Moment of most fitting description for Lydia's 2020 "poor little pidge ah there a vintage car". I hope the blood test includes drug testing.
That line should be the next thread title! Xx

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This is so interesting - a vlogger from Wales who is so very similar to LEM. The jewelry, makeup, same cat and even the little L logo is reminiscent. 😬 She’s lovely bit it’s so ... something. Odd maybe?
092510B5-1E61-4E0C-B33F-E9C3C0B68FE0.jpeg

3A42752C-AFE3-4C0C-9C10-2FCFFC34E91D.jpeg

A4E315C7-BE76-4598-A583-4B87B36F11F2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
This is so interesting - a vlogger from Wales who is so very similar to LEM. The jewelry, makeup, same cat and even the little L logo is reminiscent. 😬 She’s lovely bit it’s so ... something. Odd maybe?
View attachment 231534

View attachment 231535

View attachment 231536
I came across her not so long ago and she is definitely attending the school and top of the class at the: wanting to be Lydia Elise Millen academy. SCARY!
In fact the whole Lydia tag on instagram is terrifying. There are many of her copycats out there, too many.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
I came across her not so long ago and she is definitely attending the school and top of the class at the: wanting to be Lydia Elise Millen academy. SCARY!
In fact the whole Lydia tag on instagram is terrifying. There are many of her copycats out there, too many.
Whoa! Didn’t realize there was a tag! You know I just realized the Glo Insta story features a review she did for the tanning tool kit! I mean what do they say - imitation is a high form of flattery or something? Still. A little odd for sure.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
And they’re all chavs!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Lydia did also badmouth Apple a couple of times. In hopes of getting freebies. And yes, the internet company.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.