Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Speaking of filler - it spreads out over time. That’s why you see people with a ridge at their lip line - the stuff migrates! Fair warning to anyone who would use it for nose contouring / non surgical nose jobs. Maybe that’s what’s happened?
Could very well be the reason. Her face is swollen and lumpy all over so that could be filler that’s moved around.

I know it’s mean to say, I’m just so confused by her appearance. She looks awful and it seems like a cautionary tale somehow!

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Kim Jong Millen returns (actually never left)

View attachment 235879
I'm done. I'm officially done. First thing in the morning, at the crack of dawn, I'm going to hand my notice in at my job. I'm taking Kim Jong Millen's advice, fortunately I remembered to write it down, and I'm going to say it with my chest and launch my own anti-Lydiot campaign. Does anyone have a shed or even a greenhouse in the South East of England I can run my campaign from? I obviously cannot continue to live with my boyf, he's in the police, he has my details...

I've just asked him on a serious note, whilst having dinner, what would happen if an influencer reported to the police a comment such as a mispronunciation or finding purchasing a designer bag during the pandemic distasteful or even a criticism about her appearance. I've definitely gone down in his estimations even asking this question. He agreed the officer responding would laugh, but if this re-occurred without legitimate justification then the influencer would be charged with wasting police time. Lydia, do please continue...🤣 JK. Don't really. The police are a bit busy, you know preventing actual crime, no cranial head massages or afternoon naps for them during their shifts.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
I have so many screenshots of her fake subscribers. They are easy to find on her IG account takes a bit of time to back track. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do with them to expose her let me know.
I've posted one of her subscribers....need I say more

View attachment 235789
These type of accounts follow other accounts, you don't need to pay them. I had even some of them, I just block them. They wanna sell (influence, lol) accounts, it is not a prove that she bought followers (from this account).

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm done. I'm officially done. First thing in the morning, at the crack of dawn, I'm going to hand my notice in at my job. I'm taking Kim Jong Millen's advice, fortunately I remembered to write it down, and I'm going to say it with my chest and launch my own anti-Lydiot campaign. Does anyone have a shed or even a greenhouse in the South East of England I can run my campaign from? I obviously cannot continue to live with my boyf, he's in the police, he has my details...

I've just asked him on a serious note, whilst having dinner, what would happen if an influencer reported to the police a comment such as a mispronunciation or finding purchasing a designer bag during the pandemic distasteful or even a criticism about her appearance. I've definitely gone down in his estimations even asking this question. He agreed the officer responding would laugh, but if this re-occurred without legitimate justification then the influencer would be charged with wasting police time. Lydia, do please continue...🤣 JK. Don't really. The police are a bit busy, you know preventing actual crime, no cranial head massages or afternoon naps for them during their shifts.
And it's a bloody dangerous job too. There are enough people out there that need their attention, rather than an overfilled influencer with a chip on her shoulder the size of the Shard!

Reactions: 23
burning question: can the "blocked" people see her comments??? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: i am confused. i thought the whole point of blocking people is so they don't have access to her page...
No, they can't.. hope Rupee is on tattle, otherwise she won't know about the threatening and passive-aggressive comment of Lydia's

Reactions: 21
I really hope Nicky takes Lydia's same sage (lol) advice and adopts the same tactics and names and shames with the CCTV!

If I were Nicky, I would re-post Lydia's post about how she will not accept abuse, will name and shame, be prepared for family, friends and employers to see your behaviour and write... "I am taking some advice from the influencer that verbally abused me days before I gave birth, and am standing up for myself and no longer accepting this. So in her words, 'I am not your mother, I will not protect you'. So, Lydia, be prepared to say it with your chest and let the world see exactly how you treat people!" .......followed by CCTV.
Please when can we see it?

Reactions: 3
And all this tit only to deflect from globy-gate and hair-gate.
She needs a massive kick in her arse, maybe it will help her 🤷‍♀️.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
WTF? Lumi has a temperature and the vet prescribed her antibiotics?!! She literally makes things up! Antibiotics are prescribed for bacterial infections not temperature unless the temperature was because lumi had an infection which caused a raised temperature. Argh! She is so up herself and gets worse each vlog!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 24
A15FCAFD-D38E-4BF8-AC27-4B1E41B97422.jpeg

This hair saga is hefty. She's getting her hair done AGAIN this week. The girl just does not learn. She'll be rocking a buzz cut at this rate with all the damage. And I'm so here for it.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 47
She must be so proud to have this follower. 🥴. She should be blocking this type of account.... but no she’s blocked fans who ask her why she bought a bag.... or asked about how she dries her laundry.
View attachment 235813
I have so many screenshots of her fake subscribers. They are easy to find on her IG account takes a bit of time to back track. If anyone has any suggestions on what to do with them to expose her let me know.
I've posted one of her subscribers....need I say more

View attachment 235789
I will say it again brands are trimming dead weight. I can't imagine they are not scrubbing every influencers account to suss out the posers. She is probably pretty scared with the world economies going into free fall, and with so many haters that is why she is acting out. Well she is tone deaf and it's a vicious cycle for her. I follow Trinny & Olivia Palermo and they must get hate messages but they never talk about it and just come off so classy and I think it makes their brand stronger. In saying all of this I have always taken the stand of not getting involved, don't plant what you don't want to reap. The most powerful thing you can do is ignore her un-follow and try not to watch any of their videos because she makes money every time you do. I have personally un-followed and unsubscribed 20 influencers in the past week instead I am just following real brands. Just come on here and complain but don't entangle yourself in their drama.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I will say it again brands are trimming dead weight. I can't imagine they are not scrubbing every influencers account to suss out the posers. She is probably pretty scared with the world economies going into free fall, and with so many haters that is why she is acting out. Well she is tone deaf and it's a vicious cycle for her. I follow Trinny & Olivia Palermo and they must get hate messages but they never talk about it and just come off so classy and I think it makes their brand stronger. In saying all of this I have always taken the stand of not getting involved, don't plant what you don't want to reap. The most powerful thing you can do is ignore her un-follow and try not to watch any of their videos because she makes money every time you do. I have personally un-followed and unsubscribed 20 influencers in the past week instead I am just following real brands. Just come on here and complain but don't entangle yourself in their drama.
I try not to watch her vlogs anymore, I live for the @Elle Belle update and I find there is no longer any need. I don't dislike/downvote her vlogs anymore as Youtube counts the dislikes as engagement, as well as the likes and I, don't want to add to her engagement. I think her silly set of rules will only bring more people to Tattle, the one place she cannot control as they find themselves blocked and no longer able to engage with her, even if they felt their comment wasn't unfair. What Lydia forgets is not all her followers are English speakers and it is so easy for things to get lost in translation and come across unintentionally a tad aggressive, or maybe back to front.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Do we ever hear Her Majesty the Queen (I mean the real Queen) ever I complain about the negative comments, rude and often vulgar, outrageous comments from the media, comedians etc??? Nope. She has never decreed “off with their heads”. Lydia have you ever heard of the saying “silence is golden”? No I don’t imagine you have. Your only “learnings” as Ali would I describe them are what you learn from the amazing Tattlers on here!

• Heart
  • Haha
Vlog - Monday 7th September

- She promises this autumn/winter she'll just not wear black. I see the wheel is spinning, but the hamster looks dead.
- They're having lunch before leaving. She batch made cauliflower and vintage cheddar soup. She accuses Ali of eating the soup already. Obviously. It's never her fault. Hold up. She had actually put one in the freezer and one in the fridge. Her fault then. No, my bad. She highlights she's such a domestic goddess. Your incompetence is an inspiration to morons everywhere.
- She acknowledges it's 25 degrees, but she's acting like it's autumn. Ali in the car is on the phone to his bank to order a replacement card. She doesn't know how Ali is so calm to people when they're not helping him and wasting his time. It's called being a grown up Lydia. How old are you again? Wait I shouldn't ask. I forgot you can't count that high.
- She emphasises she's been wearing her mask the whole time shopping. Ali jokes it looks like it's the time of the month where the lipstick has rubbed off. Grim. She states people are not taking it seriously by not wearing the masks properly or social distancing. You've never been guilty of this Lydia have you? Definitely not. She calls out a woman in Tods. Did someone leave your cage open Karen (Millen)?
- They're putting on the new coats they've just bought to carry on shopping. She says they're snazzy meatballs. You're awfully small to be so hugely irritating.
- She tells a story when she let Bolly out for a wee, and there was a trapped bird, she thought it was a black collared dove. Ali corrects no it was just a pigeon. She embellishes literally EVERYTHING. Ali ripped his top off to throw onto the pigeon. He's her hero apparently. The second-hand embarrassment is real. You're that dumb Lydia that Bolly can teach you tricks.
- Her ex-boyfriend had a Ford Fiesta. This is the real Lydia right here. She just maxed out on luck with minimal talent.
- They've just been for a dinner at the Farm House. She's dissing their mac and cheese as they added parsley. She argues mac and cheese should have nothing green in it, it should always be beige, let it always be beige, it doesn't need any greenery. Shush Lydia you'll hurt the sprootling's feelings.
- Gutter-gate is back. She thought you just put a bucket next to the greenhouse and let the rain fill it up. Ali explains the water butt system to her. Clearly their last convo did not sink in. She wants to get nice water butts. She acknowledges she doesn't know what they were taking about. Clearly it still hasn't sunk in. If you were any slower Lydia, you would need watering once a week.
- She recognises she went into September and it went colder. Ali agreed it was bizarre. He's just happy to be getting through the seasons quickly so the year ends. You do realise COVID-19 doesn't just go away as the clock strikes midnight and the party poppers pop on the 31st December right? Ali almost redeemed himself by affirming there's been some amazing learnings this year. Lydia responds yeahhhh then immediately talks about what they're going to do went they get home, what the Millen-Gordons do best, light the fire, get out the blankets, she might even have a cup of tea as well. You really should carry a plant around with you to replace the oxygen you waste when you speak. Or is this the reason for all the sprootlings? I'll let you off then.
- They spoke over burgers and chips about setting a workout rota. As you do. She likes running as she doesn't have to think, standard, but wants to incorporate weights. Ali acknowledges they're kick starting their fitness journey, as life got in the way, they've been busy and picked up bad habits. I mean we've all been in lockdown so we've had time. Where have you both been? Mars? You clearly weren't fully debugged before being released then.
- She's doesn't feel uncomfortable in her skin. She's in a good position to add muscular gain. Thank you, we're all challenged by your unique point of view.
- They drive over a parcel in the driveway on their arrival home. She acknowledges that's fucked and literally talks to Cawwee through the vlog that we have a problem, I'm just going to let Cawwee sort...then the clip is edited out. I see what you did there Cawwee. True colours and all that. I approve. Massively.
- Lumi has been to the vets. She was very distressed and on edge. The vet couldn't find no issues though. Lydia's put the fire on full heat for Lumi to make her feel better. I don't know what makes you so stupid, but it really works. It really does.
- She had really bad period pains after coming back from Bicester. Her husband made her a hot wattle bottle and got her cashmere bed socks. Good idea Lydia, lie down and give your head a rest. And your mouth. And your womb. Forever. Please.
- She's got her braces in. She thinks she can speak so much better with these braces in. You look like you just escaped from planet of the apes. If you watch it you'll know what I mean.
- Last time they went for a hike Ali loaned her a waterproof jacket although it wasn't waterproof or had a hood. Yessssss Ali! So she's bought herself a waterproof jacket that she can shove in her backpack along with her cheese and pickle sandwiches. It's not cute anymore Lydia. At this stage any similarity between you and a human is purely coincidental.
- She teases us did she get the Tods coat or didn't she. You mean the one you already showed us wearing during the vlog. That one. It's 2 sizes up, it's like big old dressing gown coat which is her perfect idea of a coat. Is there no beginning to your good taste?
- Tods have gifted her a new bag. Of course they have. She emphasises she bought the coat herself. It's affiliate linked though. Obviously. You empty headed hamster.
Epic rundown as always Elle Belle 👏🏻

I can’t wait for these ‘community guidelines’ to be published. If anything she’s just giving more ammunition 🤣 it’s comedy gold & she really is the gift that keeps on giving!

It’s becoming more apparent every single day how self absorbed she is which is extremely sad. She needs less enablers around her and more people who will tell her when she’s wrong or way off the mark (Hairgate / Globy).

Why did she come out with that tirade over the weekend? Why didn’t she wait for tonight’s vlog and give her opinion on the High Court order in the case of Lisa McGowan of Lisas Lust List that this is all about? So Lisa is claiming defamation, stalking, trolling and requesting Facebook to provide email addresses, contact numbers and identities of said trollers.

I mean if you live your whole life online, where do you draw the line and how do you know where to? This is where you need to level up and see if it is a lifestyle that suits you or get out.
Sorry to repost my post but guys this is what they are all up in arms about, it is crazy stuff.

Reactions: 5
Could very well be the reason. Her face is swollen and lumpy all over so that could be filler that’s moved around.

I know it’s mean to say, I’m just so confused by her appearance. She looks awful and it seems like a cautionary tale somehow!
These fillers could be the explanation as to why she is constantly touching / itching her nose. They can cause itching sensations. Stop touching your nose during Covid! Aah!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.