Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone else feel second hand embarrassment when she was mimicking the guy’s accent taking her order for chips over the phone in the hotel for the ghd thing??

Surely she shouldn’t be doing that..?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Just watched last video, she speaks like she's been through a trauma. Think about what Nicky must have been through then Lydiot, maybe you should come clean with her and do the same instead of playing the victim. "this person is no longer with the company, which is a relief in itself" "I was in limbo for two years"... Wow, the way she's able to dramatize anything is the one and only talent she possesses.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I don’t get why raging narcs like Lids choose careers in the public eye, and then get mad at people for having an opinion about them. Plus she monetizes the hell out of her private life. Pick one and stick with it, you can’t have it both ways!
Because the pay off is the positive comments she gets. And she doesn’t get those elsewhere in her life because she is persistently unpleasant and poorly motivated. This is the cheap and easy way to validate her negative personality whilst monetising her greed. She’s not stupidly thick. She is pretty smart for seeing it as a viable career for her. It’s just a shame that she has grown an ever increasing poor attitude.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Because the pay off is the positive comments she gets. And she doesn’t get those elsewhere in her life because she is persistently unpleasant and poorly motivated. This is the cheap and easy way to validate her negative personality whilst monetising her greed. She’s not stupidly thick. She is pretty smart for seeing it as a viable career for her. It’s just a shame that she has grown an ever increasing poor attitude.
Her attitude has gotten so vile recently. I still think
about how, in a couple of Ali’s vlogs earlier this year, they were always seemingly post-argument chilly/tense/awkward vibes. And he had snapped at her in one of her vlogs when they started screwing up the garden...ugh.

• Sad
Reactions: 21
Just watched last video, she speaks like she's been through a trauma. Think about what Nicky must have been through then Lydiot, maybe you should come clean with her and do the same instead of playing the victim. "this person is no longer with the company, which is a relief in itself" "I was in limbo for two years"... Wow, the way she's able to dramatize anything is the one and only talent she possesses.
She meant to say that she was a bimbo the last two years (at least).

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lydia is a narc, we all know that, but she's fake, she's buying subscribers, she is an actress, a con woman, her relationships and friendships are fake and mostly through her job, it's all blurred lines so she doesn't even know who the real Lydia is and who the Blogger/actress is anymore. I'm sure a therapist would have a field day with her.

Her actions show how mad she is, she lives in a new build bungalow, and without actually buying a period house, she's trying to turn her bungalow into a period home by changing the things she can, ie. not selling it and buying something more expensive. We all have different taste with interiors and that is fine to have a country kitchen in a modern house and vice versa. But, because we know her, and we've seen her manic behaviours, it's almost like a cry for help. I thought everything was done in the house except the cinema room, then she went nuts and painted the island, the gates, the boot room and other tit in sage, now she's unhappy with her wardrobe, simply because it's not Josie's. She never said she wanted wood wardrobes, she chose the colours, the style etc, and she specifically got her painters to paint over the wood. Yet another example of her mania in wanting to have something someone else has. Josie seems obsessed with pink and gold stuff in her house, i'm sure Lydia will be onto that soon!

No doubt the friendship with Claire did end over Lydia obsessing and copying all Claire's stuff. Her biggest problem is she is not happy with whatever she has, whatever she chose. She covets other peoples things and taste, because she has none of her own.

She is one unhappy little moo moo.

Also:

Free money! £400 for a gift from Jimmy Choo. No doubt they appeared in a vlog earlier in the year, she just waits 6 months before selling them!!!

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
They have probably told her she can have whatever she wants for her dressing room if she promotes them and stops complaining about it, so she is asking for all the stuff she was too tight to pay out for when it was coming out of her own pocket. That’s my guess anyway

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 37
Lydia is a narc, we all know that, but she's fake, she's buying subscribers, she is an actress, a con woman, her relationships and friendships are fake and mostly through her job, it's all blurred lines so she doesn't even know who the real Lydia is and who the Blogger/actress is anymore. I'm sure a therapist would have a field day with her.

Her actions show how mad she is, she lives in a new build bungalow, and without actually buying a period house, she's trying to turn her bungalow into a period home by changing the things she can, ie. not selling it and buying something more expensive. We all have different taste with interiors and that is fine to have a country kitchen in a modern house and vice versa. But, because we know her, and we've seen her manic behaviours, it's almost like a cry for help. I thought everything was done in the house except the cinema room, then she went nuts and painted the island, the gates, the boot room and other tit in sage, now she's unhappy with her wardrobe, simply because it's not Josie's. She never said she wanted wood wardrobes, she chose the colours, the style etc, and she specifically got her painters to paint over the wood. Yet another example of her mania in wanting to have something someone else has. Josie seems obsessed with pink and gold stuff in her house, i'm sure Lydia will be onto that soon!

No doubt the friendship with Claire did end over Lydia obsessing and copying all Claire's stuff. Her biggest problem is she is not happy with whatever she has, whatever she chose. She covets other peoples things and taste, because she has none of her own.

She is one unhappy little moo moo.

Also:

Free money! £400 for a gift from Jimmy Choo. No doubt they appeared in a vlog earlier in the year, she just waits 6 months before selling them!!!
Well observed.. Jimmy Choo should get tagged/ informed... its shameless!!

Reactions: 27
Absolutely. “I’m overwhelmed” “I’m just (pause) over (pause) ....whelmed at the response.” “Literally, over whelmed”. Why, Lydiot? You begged your friend to beg the company. When you’re not begging, you’re bragging.

But, yes, she has been through a trauma. Her skin broke out and now she needs a blood test which she needs to fast for so can’t have chocolate in bed. Imagine, no chocolate in bed. I can’t deal.

Righto whose going to take one for the team and head over to post about the pussy killing farmer
She would just delete. Pretty poor show you have to employ someone to delete for a living though.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Maybe the Lady on here who had a wardrobe built by them could email them? Send the link to this page? What Lydia is saying doesn't make sense as SHE PAINTED OVER THE WOOD HERSELF? I can understand wanting some freebie lights and trimmings... but a whole NEW wardrobe is insane. I would be enraged to pay full price to fund these type of PR stunts. It would make me want to complain.

Reactions: 22
Just sped through the vlog. She looks so much better without any makup. Her contour is atrocious and exacerabates the fetus headshape she seems obsessed with accentuating. She looks so much better with her pale skin, her real face shape showing and no muddy smears. She also seems to contour her eyelids to deepen the eye socket. Which is super super unnecessary because she has quite unusual (very attractive) buggy eyes. She would do well to take some lessons, stop overlining and over contouring everything.

Also. Her dressing room is hideous. Just so dated and impractical. Imagine having all that space and still insisting she needs a kitchen island in there too. She is always squished up in one place taking photos. She didn’t even consider her job when building this oversized, poorly designed space. Just dumb.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Agree with all the above about the wardrobe, that professional grifter will do anything for a freebie. Wardrobe beg was so distracting though that there were some other seriously underrated moments in that vlog.

This one in particular. You fuckin' said it gurl!

(sound ON!)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
Maybe the Lady on here who had a wardrobe built by them could email them? Send the link to this page? What Lydia is saying doesn't make sense as SHE PAINTED OVER THE WOOD HERSELF? I can understand wanting some freebie lights and trimmings... but a whole NEW wardrobe is insane. I would be enraged to pay full price to fund these type of PR stunts. It would make me want to complain.
And not only did she paint over the wood, she made a huge song and dance about the fact the Wardrobe company told her NOT to paint over them but she did anyway and the paint looked better so she was right after all! I bet they told her not to paint over it because continuously putting shoes on the shelves would cause the paint to chip and over time, look awful. Who reckons this is exactly what has happened hence why she's complaining and wanting them re done. IT WAS YOUR FAULT LYDIA, NO-ONE ELSE'S, YOURS!!!
I'm so angry this company is caving in to her and bowing down when everything she is complaining about were her own choices and they've done nothing wrong! She is embarrassingly deceitful and has truly mastered the art of manipulation and begging.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Just sped through the vlog. She looks so much better without any makup. Her contour is atrocious and exacerabates the fetus headshape she seems obsessed with accentuating. She looks so much better with her pale skin, her real face shape showing and no muddy smears. She also seems to contour her eyelids to deepen the eye socket. Which is super super unnecessary because she has quite unusual (very attractive) buggy eyes. She would do well to take some lessons, stop overlining and over contouring everything.

Also. Her dressing room is hideous. Just so dated and impractical. Imagine having all that space and still insisting she needs a kitchen island in there too. She is always squished up in one place taking photos. She didn’t even consider her job when building this oversized, poorly designed space. Just dumb.
The room was huge before all the build-ins.
When I had an extra room only for clothes I would have mostly open concept, where I can see the clothes and then some possible symmetric closed closets for seasonal stuff and to put away suit cases or similar. And instead of cupboards I would prefer drawers.
I need to see my stuff, otherwise I forget it.
I am not opposed to an "island" but not one of that size and I want it as open as possible. I like the island style more than frows tucked into the window sill approach.
Handbags/shoes: idk, I never want to accumulate as much as she or frow or Amelia Liana have. More fancy displayable shoes are mostly for warmer days, and we don't have many of them here, so it is pointless for me to have so much, I can't wear them all in one summer season and since I have no car I need shoes I can walk in a fair amount of meters. But I like the look of heels, tho.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Short trousers, hitched up top all add to the shortness 😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Agree with all the above about the wardrobe, that professional grifter will do anything for a freebie. Wardrobe beg was so distracting though that there were some other seriously underrated moments in that vlog.

This one in particular. You bleeping said it gurl!

(sound ON!)

For real, tho.
She was nearly crying as if her wardrobe made her life unbearable. She really overdid herself with this vlog.

Short trousers, hitched up top all add to the shortness 😂
View attachment 230977
Who told this man that capri pants will make him look bigger. That someone certainly took the piss saying him that.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Did anyone else notice she got out her silk mask and then said 'oh I don't know where this is from, someone sent it to me' and then didn't bother even linking it or anything. Someone's business (probably a small business) sent her silk masks and she is so far up her arse that she can't be bothered to even get one of her minions to find out who, but then proceeds to wear it on camera. That would have been a good boost to anyone small business should she have recognised them, as I'm sure that plenty of her adoring fans would have bought.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
The room was huge before all the build-ins.
When I had an extra room only for clothes I would have mostly open concept, where I can see the clothes and then some possible symmetric closed closets for seasonal stuff and to put away suit cases or similar. And instead of cupboards I would prefer drawers.
I need to see my stuff, otherwise I forget it.
I am not opposed to an "island" but not one of that size and I want it as open as possible. I like the island style more than frows tucked into the window sill approach.
Handbags/shoes: idk, I never want to accumulate as much as she or frow or Amelia Liana have. More fancy displayable shoes are mostly for warmer days, and we don't have many of them here, so it is pointless for me to have so much, I can't wear them all in one summer season and since I have no car I need shoes I can walk in a fair amount of meters. But I like the look of heels, tho.
In my previous dressing room I had everything open and the dust was such a problem it drove me insane!
This time im having doors.

Reactions: 17
For real, tho.
She was nearly crying as if her wardrobe made her life unbearable. She really overdid herself with this vlog.
It's ridiculous :ROFLMAO: who can be that upset over some fitted cupboards, she really should have gone the Ikea route and then she could change it as much as she wanted.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.