Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is so interesting - a vlogger from Wales who is so very similar to LEM. The jewelry, makeup, same cat and even the little L logo is reminiscent. 😬 She’s lovely bit it’s so ... something. Odd maybe?

View attachment 231536
It's scary how much like her she is. However she has good teeth and is a pretty & feminine version of Lydia.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Whoa! Didn’t realize there was a tag! You know I just realized the Glo Insta story features a review she did for the tanning tool kit! I mean what do they say - imitation is a high form of flattery or something? Still. A little odd for sure.
And they’re all chavs!
A few threads back I posted a bunch of screenshots of girls copying everything Lydia does. They literally live and breathe everything she does as well as purchase any and every item she mentions or links.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
A few threads back I posted a bunch of screenshots of girls copying everything Lydia does. They literally live and breathe everything she does as well as purchase any and every item she mentions or links.
Omg I will have to go find that thread - it’s like watching strange zoo animals! Behold the power of influencers! 😱

It's scary how much like her she is. However she has good teeth and is a pretty & feminine version of Lydia.
Weird though: their accounts don’t follow one another. Would think the woman at top of class at Wannabe LEM academy would follow her Insta! Thanks for indulging my digression - really going down a tunnel here!

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
Ok so I’ve just finished the vlog and all her wardrobe complaints are “well I wasn’t offered this” and “I wasn’t offered that”. Why the f should she be offered it? She can’t ask?!

Oh and I’ve just seen and I’m sure the guy she dealt with previously is the same guy I dealt with! And I have drawers in my drawers! And I didn’t feel spoken down to either. Christ. If I was him I would sue for defamation.
The twit means she wasn't offered it FOR FREE initially. That's what this whole debacle boils down to, let's be honest. The cheap tight ass wasn't willing to pay for extra tit then and now is exploiting the fact that the previous co-owner has left the company so she can make up all sorts of lies to the current owner claiming she wasn't given what she asked and paid for.

She is using the previous guy's exit to her current advantage to get a new wardrobe essentially.

Yes, Lydiot.....us Tattlers are excellent observers and are all well versed in your begging charades and lies. I bet she'll do this with the dining table and other furniture, the greenhouse etc. Give it time and she'll claim this with other items since it worked with this wardrobe company. She's tried it with the flipping dining table where she was thrilled when she got it in Dec but suddenly there's a bluish tint she did not expect etc. etc.

witch, please.

I'm on the fence today about feeling sorry for businesses that keep gifting influencers in these current times. I get it is paid advertising to send free tit to these social media whores especially when business is bad currently but it also perpetuates the entitlement, lies and fraud these greedy beggars practice. They expect tit to just be handed to them and the way they drone on and one when they actually pay for something...repeating several times in a video "I paid for this myself"... "I paid full price"...Wow, give them a bleeping medal for what the rest of the world does everyday - pay for tit. :rolleyes:

Why is this man going into detail on pleats, etc? As if anyone who watches him would care.
He looks ridiculous in this getup. Those pants are hideous and make his legs look shorter than usual.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t know why they dont get a Wendy House and live in that.....they could both easily fit in one. You can guess the height from the head size in relation to body size. Poor dears. No wonder they have,.....issues...

View attachment 231392View attachment 231393
That jacket is too large for him and the style is all wrong for his build. The jacket is wearing him rather than Ali wearing it. All Ali needs to do is put on a gold necklace and a couple of rings and he would be Tacky AF or TAF for those who love an acronym.

He claimed to have had the sleeves shortened on the jacket; yet I spied with my little eye the label still hanging from it...hmmm...not sure about that really...I know he does his best to look nice but IMHO he had his trousers shortened by an inch too much. Not that that matters hugely in the whole scheme of things at the moment.
Maybe he shortens his trousers too short to give the illusion that he is still growing.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Omg I will have to go find that thread - it’s like watching strange zoo animals! Behold the power of influencers! 😱

Weird though: their accounts don’t follow one another. Would think the woman at top of class at Wannabe LEM academy would follow her Insta! Thanks for indulging my digression - really going down a tunnel here!
I'm just still in disbelief about the cat :LOL: I could see someone buying a top that she has or buying a cosmetic she has 'recommended' but to getting a whole damn cat the same is too crazy o_O

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Why is this man going into detail on pleats, etc? As if anyone who watches him would care.
That is probably what the description stated on the website when he ordered it. You know he didn't compose it because all the words are spelled correctly. #adpat

Less smugness, too.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
She is so proud of herself too... 😑

Might as well just stick a barcode on their foreheads and call it a day.
Um this BLANKET is $1500 US This woman uses a blanket (likely free to her) that costs enough that could feed a family (or a couple families) for a month during covid... to wrap around her legs to "BE SAT MOPING ALL DAY" on an ikea sofa to read a book while her husband sets up a free party for her "small victories" that is postponed due to drizzling... and then they eat enough cheese and bread (and freezer crap) for a party of 12 people with day old flat sparkling vc rose. VOMIT

Is it just me or does Ali seem lost and really reaching with this PR event in their home that was cancelled?? Like he has no earthly idea how to deal with this monster he's married... so he just keeps feeding the beast. Let's keep making her feel "special" and let her paint everything, and buy everything her heart desires because that is the only way this woman feels normal-ish.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
I suppose I should listen to his vlog with the sound on but I just couldn't so have to ask- is he throwing a party for her or it's a work PR event?

I'm sorry....did the pandemic end and I just not get the bleeping memo?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I suppose I should listen to his vlog with the sound on but I just couldn't so have to ask- is he throwing a party for her or it's a work PR event?

I'm sorry....did the pandemic end and I just not get the bleeping memo?
I think he said an events company offered to throw a “PR” (free for trade of sharing) event and he thought it would be a great idea to use it as a reason to celebrate “Lydias achievements THIS YEAR”. So I’m sure during the pandemic this company is downright desperate for business and have offered a FREE event to showcase what they can do. I’d have more respect if Ali said to this company.... that he would pay them, who likely are suffering with no business, to do an event for a charity to then showcase their company in addition to being paid. Or at a minimum offer to showcase it for a charity for free.... But no... all has to be a free event at their home to celebrate Lydia during a pandemic. You can see this crew working hard to set up what was likely to be a lovely and major party for the queen of ME... it’s heartbreaking really. This poor company is likely on the brink. Could he at least link them without anything in return?! 🤬. Nope. Nothin. Not till they do the event on a lovely English night in honor of Lyds.

They are all brain damaged.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 36
I don’t know why they dont get a Wendy House and live in that.....they could both easily fit in one. You can guess the height from the head size in relation to body size. Poor dears. No wonder they have,.....issues...

View attachment 231392View attachment 231393
When drawing a human figure the convention is 8 of the head measurements is average of standing body. Her I counted 6.
He looks so vulnerable.
I said it before doesnt he sorely miss the days she had a petite head? How could you willingly pump your nose and head circumference up??

This is so interesting - a vlogger from Wales who is so very similar to LEM. The jewelry, makeup, same cat and even the little L logo is reminiscent. 😬 She’s lovely bit it’s so ... something. Odd maybe?
View attachment 231534

View attachment 231535

View attachment 231536
Lidl would be jealous of her stalker she has naturally features lidl is trying to get from her Simpsons doctor free

Another delicious spread and Netflix. 🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮 She even Instagrammed it 😂😂😂😂😂

View attachment 231433
Whenever they show their food I reactively think worse than average flatulence stench

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
I'm just still in disbelief about the cat :LOL: I could see someone buying a top that she has or buying a cosmetic she has 'recommended' but to getting a whole damn cat the same is too crazy o_O
Probably bought the cat as she couldn't afford a Range Rover. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 19
And of course Lydia never goes the extra mile for her socks on his little footies husband. He basically has to stick a bottle in her mouth with Gucci milk to keep her happy. Is he getting something out of this, lol? Money? Sex? Ew...

• Sick
Reactions: 13
Lyds, Aldi, Cawwie, the cat - they are all disgusting freeloaders. End of story.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.