Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsFW

Does anyone else remember the Christmas when Lydia spent a lot of money on Claire? She bought her Chanel skincare/cosmetics. Claire got Lydia a book and some hot chocolate.

2D2AC452-7209-43B1-B657-E88BD8BFF1BA.jpeg
746F7358-4A40-4A21-A0E9-63EE2E0E5211.jpeg
636A47F6-8D56-4FB5-B441-A0836061E9AF.jpeg
92DAA1CD-C417-48BD-98EB-81333B2716C3.jpeg
568D6EE8-3CA3-4780-9637-2937094F202F.jpeg
730690E3-6447-4F8E-9C00-E65D2A7D1425.jpeg
436EC4D8-12C7-45C8-8B5B-8B804C6C0F19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Hi Tattlers

I'll be straight with you, when I saw Josie's walk in wardrobe I thought what in the fuck is this shit. Every time I go to her house I think this mother fucker is the reason I could go to jail. I know using profanity isn't very lady like. But then neither is my moustache. Why is she getting all this and not me? But the sad reality of my life is no more. I'm getting a new wardrobe too. The wardrobe of my dreams. And to top it off the last owner has been sacked for the way he spoke down to me. Another one bites the dust. He'll never work again. And you all ridicule me that I'm not a boss babe!

All I need now is my membership to Soho House and then I'm done with her. Josie thinks she's so much better than me. Oh sweetie that high horse makes your ass look huge. And I can't stand her dimwit Charlie, almost as much as I can't stand my own husband. Don't you think Charlie looks like the kind of guy that buys condoms on the way to a family reunion? Anyway I've got my teeth sight set on Rosie Londoner next. I don't invest in friendships that could possibly not go anywhere. Only to the bank. Speaking of teeth I'm on #879 brace tray. Soon I won't be able to eat an apple through a tennis racket though. What will be my party trick? Only joking, I don't go to parties. You need friends for that.

The work's been drying up however so I had to act fast or I wouldn't be able to carry on paying my one fwwwennd. So I asked Cawwee to hold my dignity whilst I did some sketchy shit. Wait for it. I had to do a fake disclaimer that I never talk bad about companies. Bold move. I can still write shit about them though. Or get Cawwee too. Obviously. Good job I've got my death stare down to a tee so they still give me things for free. Some people ride the crazy train. I drive that mother fucker. I note all my stoopy followers bought that the brainless builders broke my mugs. They'll fall for anything. Even Globy. I rolled my eyes so hard I checked out my own pancake ass. It just gave me the opportunity to beg for a new mugs. And obviously the matching dinner set. And matching kitchen. As you've all seen I'm definitely the hostess with the mostess. Who doesn't love frozen sausage rolls?! I don't care what you all say about my culinary skills. If you're waiting for me to give a shit, you better pack your own sausage rolls, you'll be waiting a while.

As you can see, I've had my work cut out recently scheduling all my massages. The massage therapist said I'll keep making myself ill if I don't. It's basically a matter of life or death. I had to have a blood test as well. As I had one spot. And ginger roots. It cost me 400 of my own English pounds! The Dr best give me 400 victim reasons so I can gain more sympathy from the LEMings. I hope one of the medical rationale they give me is diarrhoea. Then I can fabricate an accident on the sofas and beg for those new 3K covers. All my poor ickle me stories worked a treat last week. All the flowers I got. Anything to make that crappy CCTV go away. All her die hards keep telling me to go to hell. Where do they actually think I came from? I need some downtime now. I may go and put 5 dressing gowns on and read my book, it's winter after all. Don't bother sending me any copies of your own books, I'll waste no time reading them. None of them can compete with my own autobiography. Once upon a time. I didn't get my own way. The end.

Love Lydia

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 88

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Just watched yesterday's vlog 🤪

- She's enjoying her hair today. Ask me if I am? The short answer is no. The long answer is fuck no.
- The experience she had with her dressing room was not a good one. She's never used her platform to bad mouth businesses or name or shame however. Never. Humans are deuterostomes, which means when they develop in the womb the anus forms before any other opening. Which means at one point you were basically nothing more than an asshole. Some people clearly don't develop past this point do they Lydia?
- It's been a sad reality in her life. Oh hun, go buy yourself a personality. Her friend was using the company and mentioned it to the owner. Abracadabra she receives a phone call from said owner to say the other owner is not with them anymore. She says so that's a relief in itself. C_NT it's missing a u. She hopefully can put to bed and close that book on the issue now. She wanted Ali's wardrobe to compliment her's so she almost cried on the phone as she was essentially left with a wardrobe she never wanted. I'm not saying let's kill all the stupid people. I'm just saying let's remove all the warning labels and let karma sort it out. All the best Lydia.
- She's tried to order the raised beds, but the website won't let her pay so she had to message them directly. She's definitely used this excuse before. Don't choke on that shit you talk.
- She bloats out in the day with all her snacks. Current mood: so much ugh.
- Another H&M order. She's sees sage which she needed more off in her wardrobe. Some of these items will be going back she says before even opening. What's the point in ordering them? Oh affiliate links. That's it.
- She's put lasagne in the oven. She later advises Cawwee made batches. I don't know why you eye fuck yourself so much Lydia. The only thing you can turn on is the microwave.
- She asks Ali to paint the bee hive sage. He agrees to the roof. Arrogance and stupidity all in one package. How efficient.
- She read 1 chapter last night but could barely put it down. You read 1 chapter. 1. It just takes me a moment to process so much stupid information all at once.
- I've seen Lumi's asshole more times than I care to imagine.
- She acknowledges the people in her village are just so lovely. A couple of weeks ago you were literally fanging that the neighbour burned the cat to ash. That bullshit resolved quickly.
- She's been non-stop thinking about the selfless act Josie did in contacting Heritage Wardrobes. I don't know how she can fake a whole friendship. I can't even fake a hello to someone I don't like. She's soon distracted from this one thought and highlights 'oh a poor little pige' and 'oh a vintage car'. Please keep your stupid to yourself.
- She's now questioning what petrol goes into her car. She finds it so confusing. Unleaded is not petrol apparently in Lydia Land. Oh how fucking stupid you sound.
- The biggest news of the day - her nonna arrived home. It took 28 minutes into the vlog for her to even mention this. She's bringing her friend to visit to cut nonna's hair. And she'll get her hair cut too. Always has to be something in it for her. Some people think they are champagne in a tall glass, when actually they're more like lukewarm piss in a plastic cup.
- Back to the wardrobe. Joy. 2 years ago the experience came down to 1 person's involvement. The new owner had no idea the wardrobe was delivered in the wrong colour. He wanted to know what they can they do to make it right. When she HEARD this her eyes lit up and she immediately took him on a grand tour of the wardrobe and went through all the wrongs. She thought the lights would were just functional rather than aesthetic. I think you meant it the other way round. I seriously think you need a speed bump between your brain and your mouth.
- If she can't have the lights then she will have to have new cupboards instead. She feels so overwhelmed. She felt so spoken down to and not taken seriously by the ex-owner. She acknowledges by the sounds of it though she was just a one off. Hardly no-one online had the same experience she had. It says it all Lydia. It really does. Her mind is just like mushed. She'll make big changes if needed. She says it's just crazy. She gets teary. She acknowledges the shock she went into. I'm actually dizzy myself from riding your bi-polar rollercoaster.
- She once gave a bad review of a cannon camera then felt bad, but has literally just trashed it again in the vlog. She could have really badmouthed a lot of businesses apparently. Silence is golden. But in your case Lydia duct tape is silver. She doesn't as it's happened to her. Did Globy get some bad reviews or something Lydia? She's apparently perceived as the big online bitch. Drop the crap Lydia. It's not my fault truth hurts. Here's a plaster.
- It's been a full on day. She can't express how busy it's been. She's so exhausted but doesn't know why. Better grab my dumbarella. It's really stupid out there.
- Her skin has erupted because of all the stress. She has a blood test in the morning. You have one spot Lydia. One spot. I am allergic to stupidity, so I break out in sarcasm.
- She doesn't know where she got to in this vlog. Honestly same girl. She's hungry as she's FASTED because of the blood test tomorrow. It's been a hour since she had lasagne and chocolate cake. You just blown in from stupid town?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 88

Miscanthus

VIP Member
Community guidelines for Lydia Elise Millen
  • Do not message me when
    • I'm tired
    • On my period
    • I'm hangry
    • I'm napping
    • I'm eating
    • I'm 'reading'
    • Picnicking in the garden
    • I'm in my grounds
    • Between the hours 5pm and 9am as my assistants are not here to delete
  • Do not comment on the following
    • Globy
    • My big nose
    • My poor complexion
    • My red hair
    • How I dry and curl my hair
    • My mispronunciation
    • My misspelling
    • My irritating laugh
    • My constant begging
    • My sage clothing choices
    • My constant redecorating
    • Free vegetable deliveries
    • Free or not so free greenhouse
    • My friends...paid or otherwise
    • My gross gestures to the camera when showing off
    • Globy
    • My irritating cat
    • My cat's bum on the worksurfaces
    • Using a dress to wipe paint off work surface
    • Broken cups and whodunit
    • My sproutlings
    • My dressing room choices
    • Popping my leg and standing on tippy toes
    • My beige food choices, namely pizza, sausage rolls, takeout
    • My urinal water feature
    • My smug expression
    • My condescending attitude
    • Globy
Enough! Even I'm bored now !!!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 86

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Thursday 3rd September - Vlog 'The Most Exciting Vlog Of The Season' (Spoiler - it's fucking not)

- Mother Nature apparently takes her gloves off at the bungalow. The weather is 19 degrees but according to Lydia it's full on winter. If zombies chase us, I'm tripping you. Nothing personal.
- She self-professes that of course she goes and picks the most expensive covers for the living room sofas. They do not need new covers. You literally are the human version of period cramps Lydia.
- She's received a lot of flowers last week after she shared her poor ickle stories. Sorry my ears have reached maximum bullshit capacity now.
- Alitex have sent her a book on greenhouses. She criticises Delia Smith's garden kitchen. I bet Delia is trying to decide right now if she doesn't give a shit or she doesn't give a fuck.
- She takes smells very serious. She's not found the cleaning fragrance for this season yet. If brains were petrol Lydia you wouldn't be able to run a flea's go-kart around 2 laps of a cheerio.
- All of her mugs have been broken by the tradesmen. They break them but don't tell her. Probably because you'd break their balls. She's glad she tested the expensive mugs out. She's not made Ali replace the one he broke. I'm not saying I hate you, but what I am saying is you're literally the Monday of my life.
- It's called a nice biscuit because they're nice so not matter what anyone tells her she's not listening. You couldn't pour water out of a boot even if the instructions were wrote on the heel.
- It's now time for some downtime. She's literally JUST been for reflexology. You know that strenuous onerous task that takes it out of oneself.
- She's putting on her belt and highlights who's she trying to impress with her tiny waist. I keep thinking you can’t get any dumber and you keep proving me wrong.
- She says she's got a lot to do today, it's a stretch. She's got a blood test and a friend (who we don't see) coming round. I know you lying but do continue...
- She's hoping fingers crossed she doesn't faint at the blood test (which is costing her 400 notes as well). Fingers, toes, well everything crossed you do. Only joking. There's nothing medically wrong with you. You're just stupid.
- She's done her fake tan for the day. What's your race? Carrot?
- She's asked Ali to turn the heating up. His response was he doesn't think they ever turned it down. You are the result of 4 billion years of evolution. So act like it.
- A Karen Millen haul coming your way soon. She's doing it in her dressing room so it's quick and easy. Set your standards high Lydia. Shine bright. Like your forehead.
- She's upset she's been put in a position where she has had to buy a new dinner set. Ali apparently didn't like the last set as they didn't feel clean. I'm not sure what your spirit animal is. But I'm confident it has rabies.
- Next vlog is a big ole sesh of gardening. She might sow some seeds if she fancies it. Settle down nippledick. I can't take the excitement.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83

Ketosibs

I hate to say this. But the more she posts, the more I am genuinely concerned for this womans mental health.

She is a liar about the big and really little stuff. Everything is a lie, an omission, or an exageration or misdirection.

She seems to have a severe eating problem that she works reasonably hard to mask. But doesn’t realise that she looks way out of proportion and that is a massive telltale sogn of restriction.

Her face has the swollen look of Jocelyn Wildenstein (sp?). She has truly ruined a very very beautiful facial structure. And that speaks to a dysmorphic view of her appearance. But that also seems to extend to thinking her hair was red? Then going a bit mad about it, and not being able to see that it is actually NOW red. That is really odd. She cannot see the reality. Her perception of herself tallies more with the little stories and half truths she says, than the very obvious reality.

To me her compulsive need for change is an incredibly obvious sign of a great deal of unhappiness. It isn’t just greed. It is compulsive. Purely to be able to order the volume of stuff she orders would take anyone a GREAT DEAL of time to do. She must dedicate most of the hours of her day to browsing and buying. Again, that is compulsive.
Just because she has money doesn’t mean this isn’t an entirely detrimental addiction.

I said it previously in the thread. But her incredibly apparent lack of chemistry with her husband is depressing. She undermines and tries hard to embarrass him in his vlogs and the dynamic is very controlling. She found the catalogue version of a handsome man, and as luck would have it he’s a bit of a thick walkover too. He seems well intended but oblivious. But he’s the one in the house with the talent. He has leverage to get a great career for himself. But I have the impression that she undermines and gaslights him so he doesn’t have the confidence to do what he wants.

And then finally. I think she had a slightly turbulent upbringing and that speaks for a lot of this stuff. But I would bet my savings that she is gay and that makes me very sad. One of my best friends was in the closet until recently. And while she isn’t a bad persoon like Lydia. I could see, and we have sinxe discussed, that she used to compulsively imitate the women she was attracted to. It was a coping mechanism that temporarily would give her worth.
I just see that in Lydia so much.

Maybe I am entirely nuts. But it doesn’t take much to see that her conpulsions and behaviours are the consequence of a very sad, unfulfilled and confused person. I wish her well. But fuck me is she a knobhead.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 72

Chick_pea

Personally I’m sooooooo excited to see Lydia Millen name and shame her trolls!! Screenshot those trolls girl!!! QUICKLY!! Start right now!!

I can’t wait to see the trolls asking her about her encounter with Nicky.

I can’t wait to see the trolls ask her why she treats Ali like shit.

I can’t wait to see the trolls ask her why she lists items as new on Depop when she’s worn them before.

I can’t wait to see the trolls ask her what she means by “sustainability” when she’s doing hauls all week and changing rooms every 2 weeks.

I can’t wait to see the trolls ask her to clarify if something was gifted or paid for.

Expose those jealous trolls Lydia Lie.to.ya Millen!!! EXPOSE THEM 😏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70

FlipFlop0706

VIP Member
Just seen the latest stories. Firstly, anyone actively trolling Lydia needs to stop. Messaging her directly is not on. Abusing her directly is not ok. If you’ve been doing this, then I’m with Lydia and it needs to stop. I do think social media needs to have greater controls to ensure that people are held responsible for their actions online. Yes. I realise i’m writing this on a commentary website under a pseudonym but I think most people here would consider sharing their opinion of Lydia to her directly in a respectful way if she allowed such a dialogue with her followers. I have commented previously on a vlog in a respectful manner and been deleted. Comments are routinely deleted and as time has gone on this has created a hate culture to develop and accelerate on her social media channels. She doesn’t hold herself accountable to anyone or anything. Any criticism is seem as trolling when this simply isn’t the case. Glo was a disaster and a prime example. Be honest with people. Hold your hands up. Be accountable! Listen to your followers and take their suggestions, it might just make you appear likeable again.

Instead, she deleted comments that were constructive and pushes a narrative on glo which we all know is a load of bullshit to line her pockets.

In addition, her content over the last few years is a sickening portrayal of the consumerism we now live in. Broken tea cup? Get a whole new set. Taken a fancy to gardening for a few months, get a expensive greenhouse, stressed? Go to a gifted spa for the weekend. Freebies are regularly chucked at her, with glorified assistants catering to her every whim and stroking her ego. Surely she must see the world around her with mass redundancies, people relying on food banks to feed their children etc etc. Instead, she chooses to ignore the world around her and instagrams ridiculous stories that she’s been told to regularly have massages for her health. Try saying this to a nurse working her balls off day in day out and maybe you’ll get the message of why people are triggered by you.

Lydia needs to wake up and realise how she plays a part in the online world.

Sadly I don’t think she ever will.

• Heart
Reactions: 69

Elle Belle

Chatty Member
Put your pom poms down Lydia. 'You do not set the parameters of my accounts.' Well neither do you hun. She literally does a 360 back on her bullshit ALL THE TIME. I'm not going to do anymore hauls. Next vlog a haul. I don't name and shame companies. Next vlog digging out the builders and mugs. This dress/beauty product is such a game-changer. Next month on Depop. I'm the best white person to black people. Next...well never to be heard of again. I was such a homeless poor little moo. Moved in with my grandmother who introduced me to Fendi and the 3 step Clinique regime. I don't invest in friendships I don't see going anywhere. No wait she's consistent with this one at least.

What an egomaniac arrogant twat waffle. To hate or not to hate. That is the...no I hate her.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 68

cpcks

#38 Say it with your chest, sage everything is best! Lydia’s got a pimple so she needs a blood test 😥

• Haha

toomuchstuff

VIP Member
I don't know if anyone will agree with me but I thought I would write this anyway, venting always ;)
I have been thinking about what annoys me soo much about Lydiot and there are a couple of the more obvious things, like she only ever seems happy when she is opening parcels, she speaks to Cawwie and Ali rather strangely at times, the blames others for her mistakes (this includes the Nicky hair drama) and when things don't go her way, constantly redecorating her house etc etc. Just adding in here before I go on, things that dont really annoy me that much about her include always receiving stuff and not being as appreciative as she could be, her appearance (I dont really care about whatever she has had injected into her body, that's her problem) the being gifted clothing and bags jewellery makeup etc doesnt bother me (it is her job) what bothers me here is getting the free greenhouse and the farmers hampers, that was very bad form from these companies I feel.
Anyway what I came here to write (because I have thought about this a lot since finding this site) what I feel encompasses what annoys me the most about her is a big picture thing.
I find her a very poor example for women to follow or aspire to be like. For years women have been portrayed or stereotyped as shallow airheads, weak, needed to be looked after and protected from the big wide world etc and I feel Lydiot just embodies these stereotypes and even embraces these traits.
I struggle to watch her vlogs now and I couldn't work out why, I do like the things she does to there house and I like the clothing she chooses, so why don't I enjoy watching her. Then I realised its because she has no real traits that I look up to or admire her for.
She doesnt know her own mind, she is constantly having to repaint/redecorate things simply because she found something else that she likes better, someone else's taste.
She constantly needs validation from those around her, Cawwie has to keep telling here how gorgeous she is or how special she is, her followers are constantly having to praise her up.
She is constantly coming across as the victim and everyone has to feel sorry for her.
She struggles to do many physical things around the house and yard because she is too precious and delicate Ali has to do most of the dirty work because she is such a girly girl, yet she works out and runs etc but has no strength. Constantly needs to take a rest and recover and take time for herself etc etc.
I am sure there are many more too.
All the stereotypes that women have worked hard to distance themselves from all these years she runs headlong toward. Why does she need to be such a weak willed victim??? Feck woman, grow a backbone and show young women how to be strong, able to do things for themselves, how to make decisions and stick by their decisions, how to enjoy what they have and make the most of their lives with whatever they have. I could go on and on actually, old woman rant here, over a very bad role model for young women today.

• Heart

FurCoatNoKnickers

I just want to say HELLO to Lydia's PR (who effectively get paid to read the comments, translate into an email to her as 'Strategy'.). Can we STOP giving them free advice? Her PR, Carrie and her Minion trawl through here with ideas for Lydia. All of the adjustments, giveaways, justifications- all happen because of the stuff thats written on Tattle. WE need to stop creating her strategy. We also need to use her proper name so that it appears on Google searches..anyone else feel the same way??

I do also think that her PR have an account here and throw suggestions out. I don't want to hail out anyone (incase I'm incorrect as I only occasionally get that vibe)... but I think Tattle needs to stop working for Lydia for FREE!

• Heart
Reactions: 65

Sw4

VIP Member
Someone’s commented on her latest shitfest vlog that they love the autumnal red tones in her hair...that’s gotta be a tattler surely! 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 63

omg1

View attachment 234586

I'm still not over that she's suggested we all write this one down. 😂 After writing all her instructions on how to wash my hair in the shower, I might need to invest in a new notebook. She really does think her followers are stupid, which given she's not the sharpest crayon in the box is somewhat ironic. What a condescending moron!

My name isn't a pseudonym and I've posted screenshots with my insta handle on. For once I can actually relate to Lydia, I'm "shaking" at the prospect of being called into my boss' office on Monday morning or the police turning up at my door (maybe my bf can arrest me to save on cut backs - side note : not in a kinky way 😂) to address my roasting of some 32 year old girl's vlogs on sprootlings and linen. JK. Obviously. 🤣

Threats of any nature should not be tolerated of course, but most of the comments she deletes are just constructive criticism or opinion, like mine regarding her showcasing a 5K Dior bag at the height of the pandemic, which essentially led me here. She needs to get in the real world and actually enjoy real time life. I just find it all so distasteful, especially choosing to post during a date night which Ali arranged, albeit it only being a 'yes' in an email. Many of her followers couldn't afford to hire this company right now, which is another kick in the teeth for them. I genuinely think she feeds of her victim mindset which is why she self-perpetuates so much negativity. Unless she is a dumb ass, how could she not see that posting entitled and patronising stories like these during another gifted experience is only going to generate more negative comments and feedback, which completely defeats her so-called intended object.
This is what she actually means....:ROFLMAO:
155394AF-7071-4A5D-821E-F341B93A427B.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 62

sweetshellsxo

I’ve never written on Tattle before - mostly come on here to read comments and opinions because I appreciate how honest people are on here and hate how sheltered YouTube comments are. But it has well and truly angered me that she has said the workers broke her fucking mugs and didn’t tell her or Ali.

I understand that someone breaking your things is really frustrating, but even if they did actually break them and not tell, they are there to work and make a living. They need to keep their jobs, they can’t afford to have anyone complain about their service, so understandably they’d be really nervous to say something. I just think people really need to keep an open mind and not assume that anything was done maliciously, and not fucking moan when they’ve got a gorgeous roof over their heads and don’t have half the things to worry about that those workers probably have.

Please feel free to let me know if I’m over thinking this but I personally find it super frustrating as someone who is the daughter of a multi trader.

Also... they’re not called Nice because they’re nice, for the love of GOD. Stop tryna make ‘nice’ happen.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 61

cpcks

If she wasn't so entitled and arrogant I doubt she'd get so much criticism, she just doesn't see it does she.View attachment 234161View attachment 234162View attachment 234163View attachment 234164View attachment 234165
Thankyou so much for this Lydia ❤❤ Omg you really have warned all of those people that aren’t 100% in agreement with you, you’ve really shown them ❤❤ Btw whilst we’re on the topic... did you say it with your chest with Nicky? Obvs you didn’t have your mum there to protect you (but you did have Carrie) but I mean the same applies right?? I’m guessing Nicky revoked your “access” to her after to didn’t follow her basic human manners and kindness community guidelines? ❤❤

ps your hair looks shit mate. I’d recommend someone but I don’t think they’d save the dandruff for you to snack on later soz

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 60