Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Short trousers, hitched up top all add to the shortness 😂
View attachment 230977
I can never quite work out why Ali likes to carry some sort of man bag prop when he models something. He’s an escaped electrician not a city slicker. Maybe he wants to give the impression he is a business man - I don’t know. I would advise against it because it looks silly. Only my opinion and I could be wrong though.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Lydia is a narc, we all know that, but she's fake, she's buying subscribers, she is an actress, a con woman, her relationships and friendships are fake and mostly through her job, it's all blurred lines so she doesn't even know who the real Lydia is and who the Blogger/actress is anymore. I'm sure a therapist would have a field day with her.

Her actions show how mad she is, she lives in a new build bungalow, and without actually buying a period house, she's trying to turn her bungalow into a period home by changing the things she can, ie. not selling it and buying something more expensive. We all have different taste with interiors and that is fine to have a country kitchen in a modern house and vice versa. But, because we know her, and we've seen her manic behaviours, it's almost like a cry for help. I thought everything was done in the house except the cinema room, then she went nuts and painted the island, the gates, the boot room and other tit in sage, now she's unhappy with her wardrobe, simply because it's not Josie's. She never said she wanted wood wardrobes, she chose the colours, the style etc, and she specifically got her painters to paint over the wood. Yet another example of her mania in wanting to have something someone else has. Josie seems obsessed with pink and gold stuff in her house, i'm sure Lydia will be onto that soon!

No doubt the friendship with Claire did end over Lydia obsessing and copying all Claire's stuff. Her biggest problem is she is not happy with whatever she has, whatever she chose. She covets other peoples things and taste, because she has none of her own.

She is one unhappy little moo moo.

Also:

Free money! £400 for a gift from Jimmy Choo. No doubt they appeared in a vlog earlier in the year, she just waits 6 months before selling them!!!
Actually disgusting! She should be donating every penny to charity

Reactions: 15
'A good hostess always has sausage rolls in her freezer' err yeah ok Lyd.
A good hostess knows how to set a table...

Sausage rolls are for picnics and children’s parties...

A good hostess seldom serves anything from the freezer...unless it’s been specially prepared earlier by said hostess in order to save time...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
So Alistair is adding his narc wife's name and making his flogs longer for extra adsense 🤨
Screenshot_20200902_180425.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
Just see Victoria's ad for Carolina Herrera - she's wearing a green dress and they sent Lydia a clown outfit of stripy top and shorts, I bet she does a shot in front of the fireplace or in the garden lol!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I’m trying to not be a pessimist but I wonder if video even exists? Momentum is gone and I respect her having a child time, but moment itself it is lost.
I wonder if she was saying there was a video just to scare Lydia to stop talking how she damaged her hair? (Although I don’t believe she did damage)

Don’t judge me, I am easy on diving conspiracy theories 😬
I totally agree with you. I said this a few pages ago. Nicky has lost her opportunity and once Lydia Elise Millen aka Karen gets off scot free with her bullying and spiteful tactics.

And correct me If I am wrong but in her vlog after hairgate she complained about big creators not saying anything or standing up ( for her??? ) ... The only ( big ) influencers, to my knowledge, who said anything, albeit very vaguely, were ITF and Josie ... I apologise if I am incorrect but I cannot be arsed to re-watch the vlog. I am sure the reason why no other creators had said anything is they know the type of person she is.

Btw what happened to Lydia's BFF Leonie Hanne ? She was pre-InTheFrow wasn't she ??? Don't hear ANYTHING about her these days. Ohhh dearrrr. Her list of friends she has used and thrown away is growing and growing. Claire, Victoria ITF, Leonie, Amelia ( still in the running ), Josie (almost at the end of the road with her), Cal.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Heritage Wardrobe Company has two directors who were also the shareholders. One of them left and that is the one she is battering ...she is a liar because she does complain when she is paying. Remember the complaint to John Lewis about her glasses not been delivered? When we had a tonne of snow fall a couple of years ago? She has become just and awful person. I can’t even watch her vlogs without skipping through.
I reckon she was the one who had an attitude with him and maybe he was arsey back and couldn’t be bothered with her. Bet she wanted something for nothing and had a ‘but don’t you know who I am!!??’ Sort of attitude. That’s how I reckon the scenario played out.
I’m the same I can’t watch her vlogs without skipping a lot

Reactions: 18
I can never quite work out why Ali likes to carry some sort of man bag prop when he models something. He’s an escaped electrician not a city slicker. Maybe he wants to give the impression he is a business man - I don’t know. I would advise against it because it looks silly. Only my opinion and I could be wrong though.
The black double breasted jacket with the gold buttons ... !!! What the ACTUAL f*ck was he wearing ??? Did he accidentally pick up Lydiot's jacket ? He looked ridiculous and very effeminate. ( That means girly, Ali ).

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
She is an insufferable bleep.
Lydia your hair looks tit and your nose is massive.
I wish someone would knocker her down a peg or 6.
Her parents should be ashamed of how she has turned out. Surely not everyone around her are enablers?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Lydia's BFF Leonie Hanne
I think they were never friends. Only in Lydia's wet dreams. She was probably more stalking her (aka trying to get pics with her and name tagging her on insta as name dropping her, as well)

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I find it hard to hate on Ali's vlogs, even though they are very boring, you can see he makes an effort with them, unlike Lydia. He actually sets up the camera properly when he want's to talk or show the clothes. Whereas Lydia balances her camera on tubs of moisturiser and just pulls the clothes out of the packaging, no set up, no nothing. Didn't mind the clothes he bought, quite like the double breasted jacket but I used to work on cruise ships so I am used to seeing Officers wearing double breasted jackets. I just wish he wouldn't tailor every pair of trousers above the ankle. :oops:
Plus we get to see the true Lydia in his vlogs. I found it disrespectful when she was sat in his dressing room with her dirty boot practically on the chair, after being out in the garden in them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
I find it hard to hate on Ali's vlogs, even though they are very boring, you can see he makes an effort with them, unlike Lydia. He actually sets up the camera properly when he want's to talk or show the clothes. Whereas Lydia balances her camera on tubs of moisturiser and just pulls the clothes out of the packaging, no set up, no nothing. Didn't mind the clothes he bought, quite like the double breasted jacket but I used to work on cruise ships so I am used to seeing Officers wearing double breasted jackets. I just wish he wouldn't tailor every pair of trousers above the ankle. :oops:
Plus we get to see the true Lydia in his vlogs. I found it disrespectful when she was sat in his dressing room with her dirty boot practically on the chair, after being out in the garden in them.
Ali enjoys camerawork, I think he would do it regardless of whether he was an manfluencer or not. He is empty as a hollow tube of pasta but he is good at what he does.

Lydia’s vlogs make me anxious, I can’t even hate watch them without feeling like I need to scratch myself or something.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Ali enjoys camerawork, I think he would do it regardless of whether he was an manfluencer or not. He is empty as a hollow tube of pasta but he is good at what he does.

Lydia’s vlogs make me anxious, I can’t even hate watch them without feeling like I need to scratch myself or something.
I've always said he should pursue a career that will utilise his skills and creativity, without him being the focus. He could be really successful.

Reactions: 22

I think you described it perfectly. It's not even funny to watch anymore. She is full of negative vibes, I just skipped through most nowadays and only watch to catch up with the threads here.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I think I am officially blocked from her instagram page 😂😂😂😂😂. How do you know when you're blocked? I didn't follow her but watched her stories. Now I can't see her stories or posts can just see the account is there.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
I think you described it perfectly. It's not even funny to watch anymore. She is full of negative vibes, I just skipped through most nowadays and only watch to catch up with the threads here.
I tried watching her again recently actually - bad choice. The constant flitting through rooms, squeaking, babbling, and her curated sugar pop personality made me ill. At least with Ali’s vlogs I can enjoy the scenery, and he speaks calmly.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.