Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone sense there may be a Josie/Lydia collaboration afoot?

They are seeing each other quite a bit recently...

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I don't know why, but I really struggle to see Lydia and Josie as friends. They are so different... I bet they are not going to be 'friends' for long.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Anyone sense there may be a Josie/Lydia collaboration afoot?

They are seeing each other quite a bit recently...
I don't think so... she's out for what she can get for herself before it all goes belly up. Talking about belly up... think she's going to try for a kid before Josie. Clair has done it.. you can see that Josie will be after the freebies for the 'New Home' has started stalling.... that leaves her and Vicky ITF... they all want kids. Fleur is the patron Saint of all Influencers who have managed to retain Influencer status after popping one out.

• Sick
Reactions: 15
Not very luxe of her to still be in her dressing gown at 12 in the afternoon.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Nearly wet myself when at 28.15 (approx) on her latest shambles of a vlog- Lydia expected Carrie to get her the glass of Champagne that she was gifted that she left behind on the sideboard. Carrie told her "Get it yourself" after Lydia signalled for it to be brought to her. Why does Lydia appear so short in her chair? Maybe because she has poor posture and IS NOT 5ft 7? Why didn't she say thank you to her servers at dinner? Carrie did. Appalling manners.

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 28
Not very luxe of her to still be in her dressing gown at 12 in the afternoon.
Boujie...comfy...boujie...comfy...s’all she seems to think about...seems like all her other clothes are almost redundant really...🤷‍♀️

M
Nearly wet myself when at 28.15 (approx) on her latest shambles of a vlog- Lydia expected Carrie to get her the glass of Champagne that she was gifted that she left behind on the sideboard. Carrie told her "Get it yourself" after Lydia signalled for it to be brought to her. Why does Lydia appear so short in her chair? Maybe because she has poor posture and IS NOT 5ft 7? Why didn't she say thank you to her servers at dinner? Carrie did. Appalling manners.
I think it’s what’s known as ‘Entitlement’.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
While I was playing 🏌️‍♀️I was thinking about Lidl and her new friend Josie....but first can I say that the you tube of Lidl and Claire was sooooo revealing. Claire is so comfortable in her skin and Lidl is like an alien that has been programmed to be like a human but doesn't quite get there.
When Claire got her to play the game and she came out with white, smooth and nobody, it basically described her personality and she didn't deny it..she's a homebody with no friends.
As for the gifts...I'm thinking that Claire got a token gift that was luxe (Harrods) but thoughtful (the book), without being ostentatious, while Lidl went all out to try and impress, (even though poss regifted) which failed as Claire probably had a mountain of Chanel.
Lidl is socially inept and always has been....

As for her friendship with Josie, random thoughts.....
Josie needs Lidl's subscribers as she's stalled for sometime below 500k
Will Lidl see how hard Josie hustles works and up her game?
Will Josie see how little effort Lidl puts in for more subscribers?
What do they have in common?
Who is more pretentious....it's a close call?
Is Lidl's lack of basic manners an embarrassment at Soho House?
What does Lidl make of Josie's closeness to her mother/her mother moving into the coach house?
Is Lidl eaten up with jealousy when she sees the house Josie has?
There's talk of a joint business venture between the two....hmmm...doubt it...surely Josie is not that stupid!
Do Josie and Charlie laugh when they've gone?
Sorry for rambling.....🙄🙄🙄😁

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
While I was playing 🏌️‍♀️I was thinking about Lidl and her new friend Josie....but first can I say that the you tube of Lidl and Claire was sooooo revealing. Claire is so comfortable in her skin and Lidl is like an alien that has been programmed to be like a human but doesn't quite get there.
When Claire got her to play the game and she came out with white, smooth and nobody, it basically described her personality and she didn't deny it..she's a homebody with no friends.
As for the gifts...I'm thinking that Claire got a token gift that was luxe (Harrods) but thoughtful (the book), without being ostentatious, while Lidl went all out to try and impress, (even though poss regifted) which failed as Claire probably had a mountain of Chanel.
Lidl is socially inept and always has been....

As for her friendship with Josie, random thoughts.....
Josie needs Lidl's subscribers as she's stalled for sometime below 500k
Will Lidl see how hard Josie hustles works and up her game?
Will Josie see how little effort Lidl puts in for more subscribers?
What do they have in common?
Who is more pretentious....it's a close call?
Is Lidl's lack of basic manners an embarrassment at Soho House?
What does Lidl make of Josie's closeness to her mother/her mother moving into the coach house?
Is Lidl eaten up with jealousy when she sees the house Josie has?
There's talk of a joint business venture between the two....hmmm...doubt it...surely Josie is not that stupid!
Do Josie and Charlie laugh when they've gone?
Sorry for rambling.....🙄🙄🙄😁
Apart from the golf (cos I’m useless at it) you have just said almost everything I have been pondering too...although we possibly don’t share the same view on Josie...but that’s OK 😃. My hunch is something may be afoot, but if there is - the division of input/labour needs to be clearly defined at the get go because Josie will give it 100%. Personally, I would never have put them together...but you never know with anything at the moment do you? Cue music from that Spielberg film...the one I can’t remember the title of...duh...🙈

edit! Close Encounters - it came to me afterwards...but now I’m not sure if it was Spielberg.🙈 NTS - must eat more spinach...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Can someone pleasseee link the vid where she asked Claire how much her bracelet cost..that was hilarious.
It's this video at 21.20ish, watch Lydia ask how much, then back track and try and cover what she said - but if you watch it all from around 13 mins when the 3 of them are on the sofa, the whole thing is cringe. Claire continually calls Lydia out and notices her behaviour while Lydia and Carrie act like a pair of dicks showing off in front of camera. You can tell Claire notices how she's acting and is trying to banter with her while pulling her up and Lydia is trying to act cool and not embarrassed. It's all very odd.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
It's this video at 21.20ish, watch Lydia ask how much, then back track and try and cover what she said - but if you watch it all from around 13 mins when the 3 of them are on the sofa, the whole thing is cringe. Claire continually calls Lydia out and notices her behaviour while Lydia and Carrie act like a pair of dicks showing off in front of camera. You can tell Claire notices how she's acting and is trying to banter with her while pulling her up and Lydia is trying to act cool and not embarrassed. It's all very odd.

It is very odd the dynamics are so strange! The thing that sticks out the most lies Lydias voice! How different does it sound?! Less put on and more her natural accent. And Carrie seems like a bit of a bossy boots! Just weird dynamics between the 3! Thanks for posting

Reactions: 23
Why on would one bring dirty Dewbarry Lidl’s mispronunciation not mine!) from the boot room to the dressing room to take a photo!? No one else would I do this apart from these two imbeciles!
1000% they wore those dirty boots to show Josie they had them first! Josie just got theirs after the move.

I hate how Lydia and the influencers always dress as if in COSTUME.

Forget all my troubles forget all my cares, I think I got quoted in my beloved Tattle Lidl Forum thread title! I am chuffed xxx

Is it Kayla Foster, have I got it right lolol

It wouldnt matter if they got membership coz after 2 visits of demanding the chef give them off menu frozen pizza and microwave pertaters with the cheese wrapped and huge grater, which the restaurant would have to hand, even a bigger grater woo hoo. Because these lazy losers would be spent and never make the mammoth effort to utilise the privilege again

Thanks lolol
When I joined the other site this vid was talked about alot.
I never went back to read but after I joined Tattle I saw this vid and was gobsmacked but never mentioned it here.
Well I was shocked how much Ali and lidl show their naive chav and inferior role here!!! They were on training wheels obvs!!
I only ever saw lidl as the upper hand nasty aggressor. Here she is patronised and shes lapping it up and I temporarily felt sorry for them.

That gift scene is unbearable!!
Even if she cheap arsed that free gift, its crazy! Claire is treating them how she sees fit, probably relishing her modest and appropriate gift as she knew shed just recieved lavish regift. Do I remember that bleeping carry-along is there but just observing, no gifts for her??
Please watch when Claire pans out the window and says something like "Wow look at Ali" Ali is outside doing yard work!!! "What a great group, cleaning up after the party"!!! So before the three pimple heads ruled the manor at Northy(the bins never lie) they were being patronised and shown as utter socially defunct stinking wet rags that we see through to today. Perhaps the closet narc lidl from these days uses the humiliation she got when she was learning to climb and play-act being a top drawer aristocrat/hyacinth to fuel her nastiness to well, everyone, now that she has made it lololol
Is it just me seeing it like this???
Lololol
You have a great point! Claire really did treat Lydia so strangely... like she was beneath her. Neither one seems authentically friends with each other in ANY of these old videos. And the ones where cawwie is also there she just is so awkwardly a 3rd wheel to their little fake alliance.

Reactions: 24
Apart from the golf (cos I’m useless at it) you have just said almost everything I have been pondering too...although we possibly don’t share the same view on Josie...but that’s OK 😃. My hunch is something may be afoot, but if there is - the division of input/labour needs to be clearly defined at the get go because Josie will give it 100%. Personally, I would never have put them together...but you never know with anything at the moment do you? Cue music from that Spielberg film...the one I can’t remember the title of...duh...🙈

edit! Close Encounters - it came to me afterwards...but now I’m not sure if it was Spielberg.🙈 NTS - must eat more spinach...
I'm not great at golf! I just turn up, and as you can see, my mind was elsewhere!
As for Josie, same old story...I liked her but gradually the scales fell from my eyes. I can't stand her now. I know there is some disagreement about how hard she works but I do believe that (although it's not a real job) she is focused and driven, but maybe to the point where she now looks unwell. The division of 'labour'....er...not a word in Lidl's dictionary!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.