Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she delete her posts on Instagram? It is telling me she has no posts to show. I don't follow her wonder if this is why

• Wow
Reactions: 3
It's this video at 21.20ish, watch Lydia ask how much, then back track and try and cover what she said - but if you watch it all from around 13 mins when the 3 of them are on the sofa, the whole thing is cringe. Claire continually calls Lydia out and notices her behaviour while Lydia and Carrie act like a pair of dicks showing off in front of camera. You can tell Claire notices how she's acting and is trying to banter with her while pulling her up and Lydia is trying to act cool and not embarrassed. It's all very odd.

Carrie looks so different in this video :oops: She must have had some work done?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
It's this video at 21.20ish, watch Lydia ask how much, then back track and try and cover what she said - but if you watch it all from around 13 mins when the 3 of them are on the sofa, the whole thing is cringe. Claire continually calls Lydia out and notices her behaviour while Lydia and Carrie act like a pair of dicks showing off in front of camera. You can tell Claire notices how she's acting and is trying to banter with her while pulling her up and Lydia is trying to act cool and not embarrassed. It's all very odd.

This whole thing was so awkward. The part where Lydia had the bottle of prosecco and Claire said it's not part of the video, Carrie is very snappy 'she can have a drink' Lydia and Carrie are definitely the type to gang up on others together.

Reactions: 21

hahahah, 9:10 Lyds opening HALF THE CHRISTMAS GIFT THAT I FORGOT TO GIVE HER!. omg SO I guess Claire got the message from Lydia that hot chocolate just wasn't enough so she's making like there was another present she forgot and is giving her on VDay.

And of course they ordered pizza and Lydia has to make herself the center of attention with the tomatoes on her pizza. Most normal people just quietly remove what they don't want on their pizza.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Im so pleased everyone is getting into the Clair vids. I mentioned them but I may have condensed different ones together lol, relying on memory.
I looked at around 13mins as you said. I had the screen zoomed in. I left it there and it had kerry or cari or whatever on her own. Can we report it for underage drinking she looks but more importantly acts 15.
Shes doing the cynical bumpkin act, oh what is that overpriced junk you guys are coveting there.
Shes gripping her drink oh i forgot she initially refused to come and unbox lolol Clair left that in!!!!

Then she starts mauling the poor dog. That chiwawa is probably only just regrown the tufts of fur she scratched off in nervous desperate mania.

I know alot of people love caris love of animals but it crosses a line for me in that she doesn't have the ego to survive the environments she engages in and generally lacks a backbone so animals are there to invest heavily in as a crutch. She speaks to lidl and her pets identically so I rest my case.

Then the dog leaves so she munches hard on her champagne strawberry. I personally would never return to a job like this if footage of my awkward self ever saw the light of day like this.

But lidl and carryon are still here still an embarrassment to themselves. I could write books, plays and reality tv for the material these freaks put out there.

Maybe Tattlers could write direct and act out a Netflix series of these bleeping numbnut 21st Century success stories!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
This whole thing was so awkward. The part where Lydia had the bottle of prosecco and Claire said it's not part of the video, Carrie is very snappy 'she can have a drink' Lydia and Carrie are definitely the type to gang up on others together.
agreed! And the part when Lydia makes a dirty joke about rimming something, Claire totally ignores it and rolls her eyes because they’re so childish, while Lydia and Carrie carry on showing off.
I think you really see their true selves here. Lydia - chav, money hungry, impressed by anything designer, attention seeking, tries making the video about herself, you can tell she feels inferior around Claire and overcompensates.
Carrie - bossy, bit snappy, up Lydia’s arse, potential to be a mean girl.
Claire - trying time fit in, slightly embarrassed by how Lydia and carrie are acting, trying to behave appropriately but getting pissed off with them.

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Her video is titled upgrading my dressing room! I wonder if she's changing parts of it or is it just another haul :unsure:

2 minutes in and she has named and shamed the heritage wardrobe company again and used it to subtly reflect upon the hair saga :oops: :rolleyes:

Now she is going to make up a bunch of reason she doesn't like the wardrobe or things they did wrong, so that she can get a new one for free :mad:

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Oh god she wants the same wardrobe Josie has haha.

She said she wanted wood err no they gave you wood you painted it white.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
First part of her vlog and she’s talking about her dressing room AGAIN. The company are going to come out and look at it and she also wants them to do Ali’s office as well. So more bleeping free stuff. She also makes a point to say she NEVER names a company when she’s complaining about them. The silly moo also tried to buy her raised beds and the website would not let her so she of course had to email them and let them know! Oh and she also makes a point to let us all know she snacks and eats throughout the day.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 22
Oh god she wants the same wardrobe Josie has haha.

She said she wanted wood err no they gave you wood you painted it white.
She is such a twit. Now Josie has a better wardrobe than her, her wardrobe is suddenly not what she wanted and everything is wrong. Why can't she just admit that she rushed in to getting that room done and now she has changed her mind! She changes everything else without thinking.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 32
In the spirit of memory lane... here is Ali’s first vlog ... coincidently in the Cotswolds and is complete with BALSAM at 6:25. 🤣🤣 And Lydia napping while he works. They both look young, happy and have a lot of chemistry. She’s still a dark and mopey person in this vlog but SO much has changed in a few years... and not for the better besides material things.
Ugh, the way she shoves him at the end and cackles....mean girl....
I can't help looking at her face either side of her mouth....it doesn't look the same now..botox in the jaw muscles since then?

Reactions: 10
Oh duck off, you can't make this up. She's closed the cinema off so Bolly can roam the downstairs :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: What a pretentious bleep!!!

Is this because Josie has a snug/cinema room (which is equally as stupid)

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Only halfway through... Is she under the influence? 😳

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Our economy is in recession, that wardrobe company and its owner need social media publicity for business.

She never tagged the company in posts also the former employee she dealt with, gave her enough discount. But greedy lydia wants more more freebies.

So if it means this business owner has to molly coddled and throw in freebies for this egotistical twit then so be it.

Her skin is terrible, have some bloody morals and stop shilling every cc cream or night cream like it's gods gift from heaven. :mad::mad:

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 26
I've noticed on insta both Tamara and Frow have uploaded their ADs with Carolina Herrera for her new cosmetics. I wonder, will we be waiting 2 weeks to see Lydia's contribution?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
I actually cba she’s seriously almost crying on her vlog because the owner has come to her house. She’s really sat there and said “I can’t believe they still care 2 years later” Lydia, you literally don’t shut the duck up about it, you mention it every other vlog. Of course they’re going to care if their company is spoken about badly. She’s really going in on making sure people know she never bad mouths anyone. Clearly someone’s told her to inadvertently discuss the Nicky situation without out right saying it.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 44
I actually cba she’s seriously almost crying on her vlog because the owner has come to her house. She’s really sat there and said “I can’t believe they still care 2 years later” Lydia, you literally don’t shut the duck up about it, you mention it every other vlog. Of course they’re going to care if their company is spoken about badly. She’s really going in on making sure people know she never bad mouths anyone. Clearly someone’s told her to inadvertently discuss the Nicky situation without out right saying it.
I reckon if Josie wasn't bringing so much (good) attention to the company, they wouldn't have bothered going back to Lydia. Lydia has not stopped going on about her wardrobe since it was done but no one was bothered about what company did it. They probably thought lets shut this witch up now so we can just carry on as normal.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
speaking of Claire and Lidl’s previous interactions- remember the video (was it the NYE one?) when Lydia spotted Claire’s Hermes wrist cuff and her eyes almost came out on stalks! Then she blurted our ‘wow how much was that??’ Then when Claire gave her a funny look as if to say ‘wtf, it’s rude to ask how much something is’ Lydia then got all flustered and said something like ‘er er I mean where did you buy that’

That, to me, was a true indication of exactly what impresses Lydia and what she ‘thinks’ impresses other; How expensive stuff is.

The whole thing was cringy. You could see she was so desperate to have money and be seen as someone who is rich, then tripped herself up asking a rude question.
Was it the one from 2016? I watched that one and I can't find the wrist cuff bit. I felt an odd sense of happiness and sadness while watching it as I remembered that is the old Lydia in terms of seeming more relatable and not so snooty, it wasn't all braggy. Carrie got her and Ali and Lumi a gift set of matching cups and a bowl, it was really cute, I can't see her reacting that way anymore, it's not expensive enough.

Reactions: 9
Another 1k followers in the last week.
I think I'll need some help to get to sleep tonight so I'm off to watch the latest bore fest, sorry I meant vlog.
She’s buying followers too quickly to get to 1 million followers bcoz she’s a vile, greedy twit

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.