Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The are fluffy, uneven and mega 3D aren't they! hahaha

I notice the pandora bracelet. Obviously was shilling that back then. Probably gifted to Cawwie now.

Who are you talking about? This woman Depop'd a kitchen clock for £1. If she gifted ANYONE anything remotely close to jewlery of any sort of value, she would have broadcasted that on all her channels.

Carrie got a hearty handshake. That Pandora tat was re-sold somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Who are you talking about? This woman Depop'd a kitchen clock for £1. If she gifted ANYONE anything remotely close to jewlery of any sort of value, she would have broadcasted that on all her channels.

Carrie got a hearty handshake. That Pandora tat was re-sold somewhere.
My bad. hahahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 15
The red in Lydias hair is really obvious here!
Also, in the space of 4 years look how much she’s changed. Her chin is really pointy now. She was so pretty before she got snooty. I really loved watching her. View attachment 229181View attachment 229182
There's no life in her face, looks dead in the eyes. And those eyebrows don't help. Lidl, you used to look so healthy, vibrant and happy.

In Oz we have a title called Cashed Up Bogans, similar to Poor White Trash with money. Is there an English equivalent?
Bogan is the perfect description of her 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In the spirit of memory lane... here is Ali’s first vlog ... coincidently in the Cotswolds and is complete with BALSAM at 6:25. 🤣🤣 And Lydia napping while he works. They both look young, happy and have a lot of chemistry. She’s still a dark and mopey person in this vlog but SO much has changed in a few years... and not for the better besides material things.

Reactions: 14
My first thread post and I completely messed it up! Apologies. Also had to edit the title a bit and nowi it doesn't rhyme!
Quick recap....
Things have completely stalled at the bungalow....
No planning permission for the porch
Alitex are crafting the new PAID FOR greenhouse
The people building the raised beds did a runner

Lidl has been forced to get creative with the begging so she's now building an outdoor kitchen, despite not being able to cook in the indoor one..... just as the summer draws to a close!
Lidl and Cawwie spent the night in a £3k suite at the Shard courtesy of ghd but Lidl couldn't be bothered to wash her 3 day old hair beforehand. No effort was spared on promoting ghd and they couldn't wait to get back to Northamptonshire.

Meanwhile, Globy is never mentioned, but there are constant references to being kind! Talking of which, there's cctv that shows Lidl not being kind to a heavily pregnant woman.....
Forget all my troubles forget all my cares, I think I got quoted in my beloved Tattle Lidl Forum thread title! I am chuffed xxx

I've got a name for her it's not pretty !
Is it Kayla Foster, have I got it right lolol

Is Josie a member? Obviously Lydiot, being the pretentious twit she is, feels being a member of this club will make her part of the elite or high society. What is she going to order for her 1st dinner there? A jacket potato with microwave beans and half a block of cheese? With a sprinkling of her scalp scratchings on top. :sick: Lux and high society she is not, though she desperately wants everyone to believe that.

And she's hanging out with another known liar and fraud- Josie. Lied about her clothing line to make money off her followers. She also claimed when they moved into this home in the Cotswolds that they did all the major renovations when it was ALL already done by the previous home owner. Posting photos of pre-renovations the seller obviously shared with them and posting that "we" made all these renovations and restorations which was an all out lie. I believe she was called out as someone had alerted the seller that she was taking credit for herself and she seemed to then stop posting it on her IG from what I could see.

No wonder Lydiot and Josie are great friends now - they're both frauds and bleeping posers.

When they look in the mirror at night, do they not see how utterly pathetic, shallow and empty they seem?? I still can't believe how dumb and ridiculous her GHD promotional video at the Shard was. Screeching as though GHD rented the suite JUST FOR HER not several other "influencers" they were shuffling in and out day after day. What a loser she is, honestly.
It wouldnt matter if they got membership coz after 2 visits of demanding the chef give them off menu frozen pizza and microwave pertaters with the cheese wrapped and huge grater, which the restaurant would have to hand, even a bigger grater woo hoo. Because these lazy losers would be spent and never make the mammoth effort to utilise the privilege again

Does anyone else remember the Christmas when Lydia spent a lot of money on Claire? She bought her Chanel skincare/cosmetics. Claire got Lydia a book and some hot chocolate.

View attachment 229294View attachment 229293View attachment 229310View attachment 229295View attachment 229288View attachment 229289View attachment 229292
Thanks lolol
When I joined the other site this vid was talked about alot.
I never went back to read but after I joined Tattle I saw this vid and was gobsmacked but never mentioned it here.
Well I was shocked how much Ali and lidl show their naive chav and inferior role here!!! They were on training wheels obvs!!
I only ever saw lidl as the upper hand nasty aggressor. Here she is patronised and shes lapping it up and I temporarily felt sorry for them.

That gift scene is unbearable!!
Even if she cheap arsed that free gift, its crazy! Claire is treating them how she sees fit, probably relishing her modest and appropriate gift as she knew shed just recieved lavish regift. Do I remember that bleeping carry-along is there but just observing, no gifts for her??
Please watch when Claire pans out the window and says something like "Wow look at Ali" Ali is outside doing yard work!!! "What a great group, cleaning up after the party"!!! So before the three pimple heads ruled the manor at Northy(the bins never lie) they were being patronised and shown as utter socially defunct stinking wet rags that we see through to today. Perhaps the closet narc lidl from these days uses the humiliation she got when she was learning to climb and play-act being a top drawer aristocrat/hyacinth to fuel her nastiness to well, everyone, now that she has made it lololol
Is it just me seeing it like this???
Lololol

Last edited:
  • Haha
My bad. hahahahaha
As the left hand had the jewellery in it and coming toward Carry-along, who in turn instinctively put out her hand to receive it, the swift, proud and cheap woman thrusted her right hand in, to intercept the gift hand and grasp the expectant empty handed Carry in a hearty handshake

• Haha
If Lydia thinks she can ride out her latest faux pas because she has over 800k subscribers then she needs to take a gander at Tati's channel. She has over 9 million subscribers and it is not going well for her. She used to block and delete anything that wasn't unicorns and rainbows but I see she is leaving all the negative comments. She was probably told to leave the comments so that readers will think that Tati isn't controlling the narrative. Her problems all started when she developed 'her brand'. Sounds familiar? She claimed her vitamins were game changers and you would see better hair, skin, and nails within 2 weeks. Anyone with half a brain knows that was not true. Then there was the deal with James Charles posting about Sugar Bear vitamins because they gave him a VIP pass to Cochella. But now she is in a pissing match with Jeffery * and she has made up with James Charles. There is also a vlog by a body language expert and he critiqued her latest vlog. I would love someone to do Lydia's body language but she is too small of potatoes and I think the Tattlers did a good job critiquing her Glo kit vlog. Interesting stuff but far too much drama. Tati should walk away rich and be done with it. She had made a fortune off young girls thinking that she has all the beauty answers, little do they know it's all filters. One more interesting statement she made was that Jeffery * owns 50% of Morphe and he is coming out with his own gummi vitamins.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
@Kitty49
20200901_062230.jpg

Sorry @Kitty49 - I've only just seen this from the previous thread so only just replying now.

Stoke Park is listed as grade II in English Heritage's Register of Parks and Gardens of Special Historic Interest in England and contains two listed buildings.

So basically, if anyone on that land wants to change anything with their property, they need planning permission.

Quite a few people were contacted when the Millen-Gordons sought planning permission for the 'External flue to north east elevation along with the installation of a log burner'.

Gardens Trust. Conservation. Clerk to the local Parish Council. Health and Environmental Protection. Plus their neighbours, to name but a few.

Here's a few replies.
20200901_061447.jpg

20200901_061326.jpg

20200901_061428.jpg

The same people have to be contacted again for the new porch.
I bet their neighbours are sick of them and their renovations.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
Sorry if I'm late to the party, but the above planning permits would explain why half the bungalow/retirement village is underground - so you cannot see it's ugliness over the fence. :D

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Have to share this from the Josie thread - Lydia, Josie, Charlie, and Ali... Cabbage Patch Dolls, LOL Dying laughing @PettyBettyBoop

View attachment 228899View attachment 228900View attachment 228901
The likeness to that quartet of nutters a amahhhzzzzing darrrrlllings, but the Charling is clone
Have to share this from the Josie thread - Lydia, Josie, Charlie, and Ali... Cabbage Patch Dolls, LOL Dying laughing @PettyBettyBoop

View attachment 228899View attachment 228900View attachment 228901
Amahhhzzzziinng likeness to that quartet of nutters, but the Charling doll is a clone! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
@Kitty49
View attachment 229413

Sorry @Kitty49 - I've only just seen this from the previous thread so only just replying now.

Stoke Park is listed as grade II in English Heritage's Register of Parks and Gardens of Special Historic Interest in England and contains two listed buildings.

So basically, if anyone on that land wants to change anything with their property, they need planning permission.

Quite a few people were contacted when the Millen-Gordons sought planning permission for the 'External flue to north east elevation along with the installation of a log burner'.

Gardens Trust. Conservation. Clerk to the local Parish Council. Health and Environmental Protection. Plus their neighbours, to name but a few.

Here's a few replies.
View attachment 229414
View attachment 229415
View attachment 229416

Isn't the flue black?? The Planning Officer wanted it grey. I think grey would have looked bad against that orange brick. If they are so picky about details then why did they ever agree to those brushed metal and glass railings? Lydia acted like the person who said OK to the raised beds and greenhouse said they didn't need to ask permission.

Reactions: 6
speaking of Claire and Lidl’s previous interactions- remember the video (was it the NYE one?) when Lydia spotted Claire’s Hermes wrist cuff and her eyes almost came out on stalks! Then she blurted our ‘wow how much was that??’ Then when Claire gave her a funny look as if to say ‘wtf, it’s rude to ask how much something is’ Lydia then got all flustered and said something like ‘er er I mean where did you buy that’

That, to me, was a true indication of exactly what impresses Lydia and what she ‘thinks’ impresses other; How expensive stuff is.

The whole thing was cringy. You could see she was so desperate to have money and be seen as someone who is rich, then tripped herself up asking a rude question.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
speaking of Claire and Lidl’s previous interactions- remember the video (was it the NYE one?) when Lydia spotted Claire’s Hermes wrist cuff and her eyes almost came out on stalks! Then she blurted our ‘wow how much was that??’ Then when Claire gave her a funny look as if to say ‘wtf, it’s rude to ask how much something is’ Lydia then got all flustered and said something like ‘er er I mean where did you buy that’

That, to me, was a true indication of exactly what impresses Lydia and what she ‘thinks’ impresses other; How expensive stuff is.

The whole thing was cringy. You could see she was so desperate to have money and be seen as someone who is rich, then tripped herself up asking a rude question.
Exactly This! I also find it so cringe that making friends and infiltrating their life and getting ideas of how she wants to live and then dropping them is her M.O. She’s done it with Claire, Frow and now Josie. It’s bizarre. It’s as though she sees a lifestyle and wants to imitate it , at all costs. She doesn’t know herself or who she is, so she just goes around copying everyone else.
The girl needs help

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Isn't the flue black?? The Planning Officer wanted it grey. I think grey would have looked bad against that orange brick. If they are so picky about details then why did they ever agree to those brushed metal and glass railings? Lydia acted like the person who said OK to the raised beds and greenhouse said they didn't need to ask permission.
The glass railings are tacky AF. #Sorrynotsorry.

Reactions: 21
Does anyone else remember the Christmas when Lydia spent a lot of money on Claire? She bought her Chanel skincare/cosmetics. Claire got Lydia a book and some hot chocolate.

View attachment 229294View attachment 229293View attachment 229310View attachment 229295View attachment 229288View attachment 229289View attachment 229292
I LOVE THISSSSS! Can you make this the start of an illustrated series!!!! EXPOSE her fickleness.

@Kitty49
View attachment 229413

Here's a few replies.
View attachment 229414
View attachment 229415
View attachment 229416

@Muffpuff THANKYOU! This is the Tattle Tea that I live for. You're a star... I might have to modify my profile pic to align with yours- the eyebrows are on POINT!!

Love this but let's be real. Lydia passed on her Press Products "PR gifts" to Claire as a "Christmas" gift. Claire actually bought the Harrod's hot chocolate for £12 and that was deducted out of her own bank account. Lydia spent £0.00 out of her own bank account.
can you remember the title of this video? Looks HILARIOUS... I'm on a train for an hour......

Last edited:
Reactions: 20
She post it tomorrow due to the bank holiday and she is today on tour with her new bff Josie the gold fairy
Her not posting on time is a crock of tit!! It would have been edited already, why can't she just have it ready to go and it auto uploads at a tike she chooses, others do it, why can't she? Also is the content is already created and resdy to go, you can still upload just because it's a bank holiday!!! I understand not filming but posting already made content is just pure laaazyyyyy

• Heart
Reactions: 24
UGH. Was anyone else barfing at 2.24 ( ish) in her latest vid in the 'Influencer shared suite saving GHD a fortune'? Her little toe HANGING out of the Valentinos? Her feet are SO wide for them. THEY DON'T FIT. Quit forcing things that are CLEARLY not for you. Does it not actually HURT to wear shoes like that??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
She doesn't want Ali's tiny Gherkin anymore! 😂

lydiamillen_20200901_22.jpg

BWN0oZjIAAA20eo.jpg

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 43
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.