Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This is the only greenhouse she is being gifted.
But a true gardener would likely start with just this setup if need be. She's much too posh for that though. Only the best of the best will do.
She's really becoming so full of herself. :(

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Both of the wannabes have reached soho farmhouse 😂
Is Josie a member? Obviously Lydiot, being the pretentious twit she is, feels being a member of this club will make her part of the elite or high society. What is she going to order for her 1st dinner there? A jacket potato with microwave beans and half a block of cheese? With a sprinkling of her scalp scratchings on top. :sick: Lux and high society she is not, though she desperately wants everyone to believe that.

And she's hanging out with another known liar and fraud- Josie. Lied about her clothing line to make money off her followers. She also claimed when they moved into this home in the Cotswolds that they did all the major renovations when it was ALL already done by the previous home owner. Posting photos of pre-renovations the seller obviously shared with them and posting that "we" made all these renovations and restorations which was an all out lie. I believe she was called out as someone had alerted the seller that she was taking credit for herself and she seemed to then stop posting it on her IG from what I could see.

No wonder Lydiot and Josie are great friends now - they're both frauds and bleeping posers.

When they look in the mirror at night, do they not see how utterly pathetic, shallow and empty they seem?? I still can't believe how dumb and ridiculous her GHD promotional video at the Shard was. Screeching as though GHD rented the suite JUST FOR HER not several other "influencers" they were shuffling in and out day after day. What a loser she is, honestly.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
Is Josie a member? Obviously Lydiot, being the pretentious twit she is, feels being a member of this club will make her part of the elite or high society. What is she going to order for her 1st dinner there? A jacket potato with microwave beans and half a block of cheese? With a sprinkling of her scalp scratchings on top. :sick: Lux and high society she is not, though she desperately wants everyone to believe that.

And she's hanging out with another known liar and fraud- Josie. Lied about her clothing line to make money off her followers. She also claimed when they moved into this home in the Cotswolds that they did all the major renovations when it was ALL already done by the previous home owner. Posting photos of pre-renovations the seller obviously shared with them and posting that "we" made all these renovations and restorations which was an all out lie. I believe she was called out as someone had alerted the seller that she was taking credit for herself and she seemed to then stop posting it on her IG from what I could see.

No wonder Lydiot and Josie are great friends now - they're both frauds and bleeping posers.

When they look in the mirror at night, do they not see how utterly pathetic, shallow and empty they seem?? I still can't believe how dumb and ridiculous her GHD promotional video at the Shard was. Screeching as though GHD rented the suite JUST FOR HER not several other "influencers" they were shuffling in and out day after day. What a loser she is, honestly.
Yes Josie is a member. It’s probably a “business expense” for her. Josie has been going there daily hoping to be friends with the Beckhams.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
The red in Lydias hair is really obvious here!
Also, in the space of 4 years look how much she’s changed. Her chin is really pointy now. She was so pretty before she got snooty. I really loved watching her.
C3497134-FB52-4E51-A6FC-821137467966.jpeg
4F8A1FC7-7B9F-4855-91AD-F18DFA879484.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 40
Yes Josie is a member. It’s probably a “business expense” for her. Josie has been going there daily hoping to be friends with the Beckhams.
Maybe some Tattlers should message Soho House that they would be cancelling their membership if she is EVER accepted. Its positively revolting.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

A particular ‘improvement’ the seller I’m sure was happy to give them both credit for was when they took down the original shutters in the dining room and used them for shelving in their linen cupboard. Unbelievable.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Also, in the space of 4 years look how much she’s changed. Her chin is really pointy now. She was so pretty before she got snooty. I really loved watching her. View attachment 229181View attachment 229182
Those older pictures are heavily photoshopped. She never looked like that person. She just had Ali as her full time editor changing her photos and videos into a made-up person.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Does anyone else remember the Christmas when Lydia spent a lot of money on Claire? She bought her Chanel skincare/cosmetics. Claire got Lydia a book and some hot chocolate.

2D2AC452-7209-43B1-B657-E88BD8BFF1BA.jpeg
746F7358-4A40-4A21-A0E9-63EE2E0E5211.jpeg
636A47F6-8D56-4FB5-B441-A0836061E9AF.jpeg
92DAA1CD-C417-48BD-98EB-81333B2716C3.jpeg
568D6EE8-3CA3-4780-9637-2937094F202F.jpeg
730690E3-6447-4F8E-9C00-E65D2A7D1425.jpeg
436EC4D8-12C7-45C8-8B5B-8B804C6C0F19.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 107
Does anyone else remember the Christmas when Lydia spent a lot of money on Claire? She bought her Chanel skincare/cosmetics. Claire got Lydia a book and some hot chocolate.

View attachment 229294View attachment 229293View attachment 229310View attachment 229295View attachment 229288View attachment 229289View attachment 229292
Love this but let's be real. Lydia passed on her Press Products "PR gifts" to Claire as a "Christmas" gift. Claire actually bought the Harrod's hot chocolate for £12 and that was deducted out of her own bank account. Lydia spent £0.00 out of her own bank account.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
Love this but let's be real. Lydia passed on her Press Products "PR gifts" to Claire as a "Christmas" gift. Claire actually bought the Harrod's hot chocolate for £12 and that was deducted out of her own bank account. Lydia spent £0.00 out of her own bank account.
As far as I could tell Lydia did buy the gift. She vlogged herself buying them.

https://nam02.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fyoutu.be%2FKz4n7VXM0hc&data=02%7C01%7C%7C0f1a2767c4544995e3b008d84dfa3998%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637345084381456986&sdata=GUIr35D6fVDD22B600RjaGqzouFPqIsuHMaVWhlhTfo%3D&reserved=0

Actually you are probably correct. I just rewatched it and those things were for her.

Edited to add I just watched the gift giving part with Claire and she does say something about “why did you buy me so much”. I dunno what’s what lol!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I bet Lydia's too tight to pay for the £1,650 Soho House membership. This is the difference between Josie and Lydia, Josie clearly has money and Lydia had no idea what Soho House was until her more affluent 'friends' started posting about it. Lets all not forget less than a decade ago she was a club stripper in Mykonos lol.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
In Oz we have a title called Cashed Up Bogans, similar to Poor White Trash with money. Is there an English equivalent?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
Sorry I'm behind on the threads, so this might have already been discussed but I am prayyyying Nicky comes out with the story already.

Every single vlog until then will be full of Lydia's sob stories. In my opinion, that's why she keeps harping on about her struggles so much.

Think about it. She gets her hair done at the end of June and returns early July, kicking off about it. She doesn't get her own way so continues to harass Nicky well after she's given birth (as mentioned by Rita). Lydia is probably told to f off at this point and the girls made it clear they'd have no issue in shaming her. Hence another long absence. The Instagram photos were posted about her on August 12th and Lydia was tagged in the comments. They are then removed (I'd hazard a guess that Lydia got her solicitor involved). As another user suggested, they probably archived, sought legal advice then put back up. In the meantime, Lydia knows she only has a few weeks to build a back story until it all comes out.

Before you know it, the video will be up, Lydia will be called out and then will come rolling in the excuses.

Lynx's anniversary. Her Nonna. Her stress headaches and being physically unwell. Being bullied online. Etc etc. It isn't her fault, she just had so much going on elsewhere.

It's so painfully obvious, now.

And, at a push, it could be why Carrie is barely in her videos now. I initially presumed it was because of Covid and them not wanting to be called out for a non Covid friendly workplace/measures, but now I'm not so sure. It's clear Carrie was with her to get her hair done and she'll certainly get dragged if she stood by and did nothing. I wouldn't want to be in the videos with that looming over me if it was me.

It's just ridiculous, isn't it? Having a 9 month pregnant woman standing on her feet for hours doing your hair and then treating her like actual trash would be bad enough in normal circumstances. I'm sure her back and feet were killing. But during Covid? When pregnant women in their third trimester were told they were at a higher risk? With no certainty of what could happen if she caught it and being that close to clients? Imagine the anxiety and stress. Furthermore, harassing her post partum after giving birth during Covid? Where most mums had to stay in hospital alone? Covid already would make it more likely for you to develop PND due to the reduction of support. Having someone with a big following bully you could easily tip you over the edge.

It's just terrible. Lydia hasn't got a bleeping clue.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 41
Also, in the space of 4 years look how much she’s changed. Her chin is really pointy now. She was so pretty before she got snooty. I really loved watching her. View attachment 229181View attachment 229182
Oh my gosh! She really has changed. How sad. :( She was so much prettier. I think our little imperfections are what makes us unique. Too bad she became so insecure that she couldn't see it too.

Reactions: 14
Oh my gosh! She really has changed. How sad. :( She was so much prettier. I think our little imperfections are what makes us unique. Too bad she became so insecure that she couldn't see it too.
She was very pretty back then. I wish she had just left her face alone. And her attitude! I loved watching her videos and I wish she would go back to how she was then.
BB4DE058-A576-43BE-84AE-CF5187E408B6.png
17BB5C68-CD9E-4274-8536-8C937F923FDA.png
F525B412-8402-445E-A840-D3F83E1FEE54.png
255F43C6-8B58-451E-B7B5-50AA5EADAD11.png
0F2C1EFA-4912-417C-BD46-625F6AF1B1E4.png

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Does she not bloody see how this doctor has made her look more masculine, her cheeks look ridiculous and her nose humungous?? She was absolutely stunning just a few years ago. Free stuff does not always mean better.

Gosh, and her fcking eyebrows! Does she actually think the two giant furry caterpillars she has now looks better than what she had in her older photos above?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Does she not bloody see how this doctor has made her look more masculine, her cheeks look ridiculous and her nose humungous?? She was absolutely stunning just a few years ago. Free stuff does not always mean better.

Gosh, and her fcking eyebrows! Does she actually think the two giant furry caterpillars she has now looks better than what she had in her older photos above?
The are fluffy, uneven and mega 3D aren't they! hahaha

She was very pretty back then. I wish she had just left her face alone. And her attitude! I loved watching her videos and I wish she would go back to how she was then.View attachment 229368
I notice the pandora bracelet. Obviously was shilling that back then. Probably gifted to Cawwie now.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.