Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her not posting on time is a crock of tit!! It would have been edited already, why can't she just have it ready to go and it auto uploads at a tike she chooses, others do it, why can't she? Also is the content is already created and resdy to go, you can still upload just because it's a bank holiday!!! I understand not filming but posting already made content is just pure laaazyyyyy
Because she "likes so much" to interact with her comment section, you silly moo moo.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
How AWKWARD does Ali look in his matching boots? He’s cringing personified there!
8901DB65-81A0-4964-B2CD-123151FB19CA.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 43
Ali edited. She was never, and has ever, looked like this.
I agree, these are filtered to the max. But there's no denying she was still way more attractive back then. She's totally changed the shape of her chin, cheeks and nose, her eyebrows are ridiculous, and her hair and clothes do absolutely nothing for her. She's really uglified herself. Also filler aside, her face looks bloated and her eyes are really dull which indicates poor diet, lack of water and nutrients. Jacket potatoes can only do so much 😅

• Sad
Reactions: 28
There's no life in her face, looks dead in the eyes. And those eyebrows don't help. Lidl, you used to look so healthy, vibrant and happy.

Bogan is the perfect description of her 😅
Lydia Bogen Millen Gordon. Or maybe Bogan Gordon for short. Or Bogan for shorter, since we are into the One Name thing now. !

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
How AWKWARD does Ali look in his matching boots? He’s cringing personified there! View attachment 229562
Those trousers do not match those boots 🤔

How AWKWARD does Ali look in his matching boots? He’s cringing personified there! View attachment 229562
Her leg looks oddly out of shape, stop editing and making yourself look skinny Lydia!! You realise you're sending out a bad message by showing skinny is better!! It's not! It can mentally effect people.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
The red in Lydias hair is really obvious here!
Also, in the space of 4 years look how much she’s changed. Her chin is really pointy now. She was so pretty before she got snooty. I really loved watching her. View attachment 229181View attachment 229182

She did the chin filler because she thought it would make her face less masculine, same with the nose, but its actually RUINED her looks, if I was her I'd bite the bullet and just have a proper nose job because all the filler is making it so bulbous, I'd also have the chin filler dissolved.

Reactions: 22
She doesn't want Ali's tiny Gherkin anymore! 😂

View attachment 229536
View attachment 229547
Christ. 🤦🏻‍♀️

God this is not an attractive couple picture at all!!! Are they trying to do farmer-chic or something? This pic reminds me of David and Victoria in their gross matching outfits. Great to them but tacky to the rest of the world 🤦🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She did the chin filler because she thought it would make her face less masculine, same with the nose, but its actually RUINED her looks, if I was her I'd bite the bullet and just have a proper nose job because all the filler is making it so bulbous, I'd also have the chin filler dissolved.
Nose job and a chin implant and be done with it. Plus she’d get weeks and weeks of content out of the consultation, surgery, and recovery. Plus the nose and chin she actually wants!

• Haha
Reactions: 11
UGH. Was anyone else barfing at 2.24 ( ish) in her latest vid in the 'Influencer shared suite saving GHD a fortune'? Her little toe HANGING out of the Valentinos? Her feet are SO wide for them. THEY DON'T FIT. Quit forcing things that are CLEARLY not for you. Does it not actually HURT to wear shoes like that??
Yes... LOL... I did see that and thought maybe it was my imagination. So strange. She has so many nice clothes and that's what she chose to wear?!?
A frumpy, boring sage sack and sandals that don't fit at all. The only thing I was influenced by in that video was how not to act. But... alas... she still made money off me because I watched. She's laughing all the way to the bank. 🤑 🥺

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Can someone pleasseee link the vid where she asked Claire how much her bracelet cost..that was hilarious.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.