Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The ‘autumnal’ outfits have reminded me that while there are many reasons I want 2020 to come to an end, one of the sillier reasons is to see Lydia and Ali enjoying their greenhouses, raised beds and outdoor kitchen on a cold, damp January day.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Is he wearing lydias military boot?
View attachment 231753

Thoroughly enjoying getting my fair dose of autumnal colours in the wardrobe thanks to Topman’s collection
duck me, If my husband came home and started talking about autumnal fashion I'd have to slap him across the head with my military boots

View attachment 231756
I’d “boot” mine out, or maybe get him some sort of help. Nope, no patience. Damned tool! I’d probably smack him from here to next year.

What is that look on his face about?!? He looks to be on the verge of drooling- at himself in the mirror. You’ll fall through it Narcissis

Zero chemistry, I agree. One of the comments on latest vlog “seems like a great guy, with a strange lifestyle”. Sums it up, I think. It’s very strange, mirroring eachother’s lifestyle. The laws of attraction are surely to have similar values but to have very separate entities. They are, I suppose, trying to be a power couple, but there is nothing to admire.

On a lighter note, he was asked if he was asthmatic as his breathing appears laboured, and he responded that he was asthmatic as a child and still feels ‘queezy’ in the winter months. Bless him.
“Queezy” is how you make us feel, you weirdo.

While reading the posts here, I was thinking of the way that horrid wife walks all over him, directs the operation of everything, gets whatever she wants etc. very equitable- not. That’s probably why we can’t see/feel any chemistry. Maybe they’re into dom/sub stuff with her beating the crap out of him with her “Dewberries,” tying him up in her Intissimmis, and burning him with the Dyson tools. I heard a story from a friend who works in the ED. There’s been more than one bloke roll up with a Dyson handle up his ass!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
At what point before this video did she say the wardrobe was delivered in the wrong colour? I know she bitched that she wanted white shelves but that was it!

Regarding the lights, doesn't she mean she thought the lights were purely aesthetic and not functional? She said it the other way around which makes zero sense!

All of these thing like drawers in the cupboard and inserts, all seem like afterthoughts. She has seen that Josie and Charlie have them and is thinking that they are a much better idea than what she originally asked. There is a lot of I wasn't offered this and he didn't tell me I could have that, but did she ask for them? Surely if you saved all this money and did all this research you would have an idea of what you wanted and that you can have these things put in. Sounds to me like it was another LEM rushed job.
She's actually going to ask to have the units replaced if she can't have lights put in :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Lydia is on another planet.

She probably had tit service because she had no idea what she wanted doing to the wardrobe and her and Carrie were most likely rude and condescending towards them.

She is such a martyr! How amazing is she too allow the company to make big changes to her wardrobe, for free. When the 'issues' are personal to her and not related to the wadrobe. Maybe whilst they are rebuilding, they can bring along a complimentary violin player to go with your woe is me story. But knowing you, you would just complain that you don't like violins and would much rather a native flute be played instead.
She has seen what her friends have and she wants it. Lydia wanted her dressing room right away she never wants to wait she wants everything yesterday. She says she never puts a company down, well she did for two whole years. She never did her homework and blames the company for it. Now she doesn’t want to look like a witch because her friends have been praising the company. Too late Lydia. The way she talks it’s like “ I have so many followers and one word from me can bring a company down”. What a self untitled witch. Yes you do that Lydia and put hard working people out of a job. I’m sick to the back teeth of her self importance.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’d “boot” mine out, or maybe get him some sort of help. Nope, no patience. Damned tool! I’d probably smack him from here to next year.

What is that look on his face about?!? He looks to be on the verge of drooling- at himself in the mirror. You’ll fall through it Narcissis

“Queezy” is how you make us feel, you weirdo.

While reading the posts here, I was thinking of the way that horrid wife walks all over him, directs the operation of everything, gets whatever she wants etc. very equitable- not. That’s probably why we can’t see/feel any chemistry. Maybe they’re into dom/sub stuff with her beating the crap out of him with her “Dewberries,” tying him up in her Intissimmis, and burning him with the Dyson tools. I heard a story from a friend who works in the ED. There’s been more than one bloke roll up with a Dyson handle up his ass!
Your post reminded me of one of the funniest stories I have EVER heard; a Surgeon friend told us of the most implausible excuses told to her by a patient who had to go into theatre to have random large pieces of fruit removed from his ‘London Derrière’ ...I nearly died laughing and beg her to re-tell it every time I see her...just too funny!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
'Foxgloves I know are toxic to some animals but Lumi doesn't go near plants, not even lillies, so we are going to plant them in the woodlands' :unsure: So she is acknowledging she is going to poison the wildlife.
Exactly and every other cat in the vicinity. Funny lumi just loves walking around her herbs on the windowsill and inside her sage planter outside but she won’t go near the Foxgloves???? What an idiot and liar she is

• Sad
Reactions: 16
Yes- she is a complete clown! 25 doors 😂 hardly a mansion darling. I live in a ground floor flat and I have 10 doors!

She is utterly ridiculous!
Bragging about her 25 doors, but her and Ali have to piss and sh** out in the open in the master bathroom because it has no door. 😂🤮💨🤭

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
In the Galentines Video, Claire goes to meet Lyds at Space NK, and the person with the dark hair sat on the stool talking to Lyds is her stalker, the author Dr Jo Cannon
I'm lost, who's stalker ? Lydia or Claire

Reactions: 2
I was just looking at her Glo account and does anyone else think her posing with hands and wrists full of jewellery just looks.. I dunno... unclean? Like it’s meant to be all about beauty, skincare, letting yours skin “glo[w]” but I’m just distracted but her horrible bling.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
That’s an excellent point. We forget the sparky spouse in this scenario. Either of two things, power boss difficult woman sage queen didn’t want Aldi involved as it was her dream dressing room and she was dealing with the boss of the company and did not require lowly spouse’s input, or, sparky spouse agreed with the wardrobe fitter that the lights had to go in at installation or begin again, and she had a tantrum with both. Who knows? In truth, she could easily just stick up a few strip lights or spotlights in a nanosecond, but she has been waiting to pounce on this company for two solid years.
She should just get those stick on light strips that don't require any wiring. This owner should grow a backbone and stick up for his company. If it was me I'd meet her halfway, I'd be like you can have your drawer inserts, we will fill in those dark corners and install the stick on LED lights (they're cheap) but she could duck right off if she thinks I'd be replacing the painted shelves, replacing cupboards so she can install the lighting or painting the wardrobe. Lydia obviously didn't research fitted wardrobes long enough if she didn't realise the functionality of the lights. What I find strange though is that her clothing cupboards have lights! So I struggle to understand how she didn't understand that her shelves would need lights too.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 15.13.07.png
Screenshot 2020-09-03 at 15.13.11.png

This cracked me up hard. No wonder her ego is through the roof!

What sort of fruit loop spends their free time doing this kinda stuff for an influencer? Building a papercut of a girl you don't know for a greenhouse that she hasn't got yet? DYING. 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Ali's video.. just shook my head in disbelief. Aborted 'blow smoke up my Lydia's arse' mission (which wasn't even a surprise for her).. the shop bought anaemic sausage rolls, the 'thin as a wafer' LV pig blanket, her dirty boots on Ali's couch, and how 'she went off Champagne for a bit'... and a rather unflattering camera angle of Ali's Dad with a massive wedgie up his arse!!

• Haha
  • Sick
Exactly and every other cat in the vicinity. Funny lumi just loves walking around her herbs on the windowsill and inside her sage planter outside but she won’t go near the Foxgloves???? What an idiot and liar she is
I have no idea about plants and I just googled it as she mentioned it again in Ali's vlogs. Google says that foxgloves are highly toxic to dogs, cats and humans, they contain a naturally occurring poison that affects the heart but they are apparently great for honeybees :rolleyes: :rolleyes: So they are taking the risk in order to 'enjoy' a new hobby. If I was Carrie I wouldn't be allowing the puppy to go out in the garden unattended.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
I just want to say HELLO to Lydia's PR (who effectively get paid to read the comments, translate into an email to her as 'Strategy'.). Can we STOP giving them free advice? Her PR, Carrie and her Minion trawl through here with ideas for Lydia. All of the adjustments, giveaways, justifications- all happen because of the stuff thats written on Tattle. WE need to stop creating her strategy. We also need to use her proper name so that it appears on Google searches..anyone else feel the same way??

I do also think that her PR have an account here and throw suggestions out. I don't want to hail out anyone (incase I'm incorrect as I only occasionally get that vibe)... but I think Tattle needs to stop working for Lydia for FREE!
I’ve been watching for the tips she is picking up on here. Her latest is making pesto. I think someone suggested that the amount of basil she had grown could be made into it and guess what? She mentioned making it. I think it would be very difficult for any of us to not suggest what to do with let’s say the The veg hamper etc. What she does wrong needs to be said and if that includes’ giving the hamper away’ for instance it can’t be helped. It’s a difficult one because I think she relishes in rubbing it in our face because she’s that kind of witch. I don’t know the answer to it. I do take great pleasure in the fact that she needs us more than we need her though.

• Haha
I’ve been watching for the tips she is picking up on here. Her latest is making pesto. I think someone suggested that the amount of basil she had grown could be made into it and guess what? She mentioned making it. I think it would be very difficult for any of us to not suggest what to do with let’s say the The veg hamper etc. What she does wrong needs to be said and if that includes’ giving the hamper away’ for instance it can’t be helped. It’s a difficult one because I think she relishes in rubbing it in our face because she’s that kind of witch. I don’t know the answer to it. I do take great pleasure in the fact that she needs us more than we need her though.
I've seen some Tattlers say ' Don't give her ideas' on occasion.... I whole heartedly agree. Stop giving her/ PR/ Carrie ideas....

• Heart
View attachment 231968View attachment 231971

What sort of fruit loop spends their free time doing this kinda stuff for an influencer? Building a papercut of a girl you don't know for a greenhouse that she hasn't got yet? DYING. 😂
This had me laughing out loud 😂 I'm hoping this Alanna is still on furlough and has run out of ideas for things to do. Maybe she has been self isolating and is losing her mind. This type of crazy is up there with the copycat lumi girl.o_O

Does anybody else remember when Lydia was in the old house and that viewer sent a driver to her house, to gift that Cartier ring she always wears? I've always wondered if that was genuine or if Lydia made it up. Who would send a £1500 ring to someone they've never met!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
View attachment 231968View attachment 231971

Wow, this is stalker behaviour, no? I find this adoration for these bloody influenzas really really odd. They're walking, talking billboards with dubious morals and fragile egos at the end of the day.

• Heart
I think the only way to settle this is to continue with our suggestions to help her out. But perhaps if someone wouldn't mind getting in touch with lydia and just let her know we would like her to #tattle.life when she makes reference to something we suggested. Please let me know in the comments down below who will volunteer 🤭🙋‍♀️

Also does anyone else think Ali is bow legged?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I have never seen a more sexless couple. Every now and again she remembers she is meant to find him attractive so very awkwardly references her ‘hot husband’ or something similar.

But actualy chemistry is impossible to hide. To fake such a zero chemistry relationship is impossible.

It’s all just a show. It’s so sad.

I know a lot of people get gay vibes off of Ali. But I think you are just being confused by his lack of interest in her and his twink looks.
Lidl is the one I get hella gay vibes from. She thinks she covets what other women have, but she is mistaking attraction to women to their lifestyle being something she needs.

I showed my recently out (at age 31) friend. She said it would take one malibu and Lydia would be all over her pals she reckons. To quote ‘she is what I would have been like if I was in the closet and also happened to be a narc’

I hope they split, have to have more humble lifestyle. And find actual happiness. It is truly sad to watch at this point.
I think you're right. I always get gay vibes off her around Carrie and she's always single white femaling other thin blonde influenzas, I think she has a type. Ali has been so emasculated by her so that might just be it.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.