Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Exactly and every other cat in the vicinity. Funny lumi just loves walking around her herbs on the windowsill and inside her sage planter outside but she won’t go near the Foxgloves???? What an idiot and liar she is
It is insane. Even if I think my pet wouldn't go on the plants I would never get INTENTIONALLY (for them) toxic plants. There so much variety what you can get, why do you choose toxic ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm lost, who's stalker ? Lydia or Claire
The named author, Dr. Jo, a "fan" of Lyds

What I find strange though is that her clothing cupboards have lights! So I struggle to understand how she didn't understand that her shelves would need lights too.
She was considering it but it was too expensive for her. She decided against the lights. And the builder told her she has to decide beforehand because they can't install them afterwards.
It was her bleeping decision and now she wants them because Josie has them.

• Angry
Reactions: 22
It is insane. Even if I think my pet wouldn't go on the plants I would never get INTENTIONALLY (for them) toxic plants. There so much variety what you can get, why do you choose toxic ones.
I think it's because they are meant to be good for the honeybees but why would you take such a risk, especially with all her moping about lynx being killed. Imagine if one of her neighbours cats do go near and eat one of the plants.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
I think it's because they are meant to be good for the honeybees but why would you take such a risk, especially with all her moping about lynx being killed. Imagine if one of her neighbours cats do go near and eat one of the plants.
There are plenty other plants that bees like. Even lavender. She is absolutely bananas in the brain.

Reactions: 20
I was just looking at her Glo account and does anyone else think her posing with hands and wrists full of jewellery just looks.. I dunno... unclean? Like it’s meant to be all about beauty, skincare, letting yours skin “glo[w]” but I’m just distracted but her horrible bling.
And wearing Cartier and Dior up close when it’s her own brand (😂) just makes her look desperate to push the ‘luxe’ element plus it’s inappropriate for the closeups - what is she advertising exactly.

She should just get those stick on light strips that don't require any wiring. This owner should grow a backbone and stick up for his company. If it was me I'd meet her halfway, I'd be like you can have your drawer inserts, we will fill in those dark corners and install the stick on LED lights (they're cheap) but she could duck right off if she thinks I'd be replacing the painted shelves, replacing cupboards so she can install the lighting or painting the wardrobe. Lydia obviously didn't research fitted wardrobes long enough if she didn't realise the functionality of the lights. What I find strange though is that her clothing cupboards have lights! So I struggle to understand how she didn't understand that her shelves would need lights too.
Exactly what I mean. If she doesn’t mind stick on floors and stick on panelling.....

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think you're right. I always get gay vibes off her around Carrie and she's always single white femaling other thin blonde influenzas, I think she has a type. Ali has been so emasculated by her so that might just be it.
I get gay vibes off Cawwie.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I get gay vibes off Cawwie.
Would explain the "partner" term instead of boyfriend or a name. I have no gaydar, so I have no clue (only when it is obvious obvious). The only vibes I get from them is that they are idiots.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Back to flogging Boohoo tat - the brand no one else is promoting! Probably a haul in tonights flog.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
Agree with all the above about the wardrobe, that professional grifter will do anything for a freebie. Wardrobe beg was so distracting though that there were some other seriously underrated moments in that vlog.

This one in particular. You fuckin' said it gurl!

(sound ON!)

That was probably the most absurd moment in the whole vlog!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I don’t understand the pairs constant need to get into “costume.”
Ali’s beekeeper outfit, Lydia and Ali’s Dewberry farmer attire, Lydia’s hiking gear, Ali’s stockbroker city outfits! 😂
It’s like the pair of them don’t know their own identity!
It’s actually pretty worrying!

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I had
Your post reminded me of one of the funniest stories I have EVER heard; a Surgeon friend told us of the most implausible excuses told to her by a patient who had to go into theatre to have random large pieces of fruit removed from his ‘London Derrière’ ...I nearly died laughing and beg her to re-tell it every time I see her...just too funny!
It reminded me of something too.....a couple of friends were nurses and they have a lot of funny stories, including the man who 'slipped in the bathroom' and ended up with the loo brush up his b*m. Only trouble was, it was handle first and there was a hook on the end of the handle ....ouch!

• Haha
  • Wow
Would explain the "partner" term instead of boyfriend or a name. I have no gaydar, so I have no clue (only when it is obvious obvious). The only vibes I get from them is that they are idiots.
Pretty sure I wouldn't be allowed to post a screenshot but there was some interesting tea on 'that other forum that shall not be named' that came directly from a friend of Lydia's brother. A lot of interesting stuff but one of the big points was that apparently Lydia was only interested in women before she met Ali and he's basically her beard.

But who knows? 🤷‍♀️ It makes me kinda sad if that's true and she's living like that. Life is too short.

• Wow
  • Heart
Lots of narc I'm always the nice guy bs from Lidl. The wardrobe, dressing room saga. I never say bad things about anybody but they hate me. I think we all know she was referring to the hair drama, and her meltdown. Not sure why she's wearing a baby doll nightie (Olive from On the Buses). Black boots and a leather belt. Like she will ever dress up as a beekeeper.:D

• Haha
That water feature sounds like Niagra Falls 😂 why is she rocking him like a baby, I kiss and cuddle my dog's tons but I don't rock them 😏

• Haha
  • Sick
I have no idea about plants and I just googled it as she mentioned it again in Ali's vlogs. Google says that foxgloves are highly toxic to dogs, cats and humans, they contain a naturally occurring poison that affects the heart but they are apparently great for honeybees :rolleyes: :rolleyes: So they are taking the risk in order to 'enjoy' a new hobby. If I was Carrie I wouldn't be allowing the puppy to go out in the garden unattended.
We had foxgloves in one of our fields, we dug them up as they are toxic to horses

• Heart
Reactions: 9
This had me laughing out loud 😂 I'm hoping this Alanna is still on furlough and has run out of ideas for things to do. Maybe she has been self isolating and is losing her mind. This type of crazy is up there with the copycat lumi girl.o_O

Does anybody else remember when Lydia was in the old house and that viewer sent a driver to her house, to gift that Cartier ring she always wears? I've always wondered if that was genuine or if Lydia made it up. Who would send a £1500 ring to someone they've never met!
Who is the copy cat Lumi girl? is it that vlogger that is. teacher from Wales?

This had me laughing out loud 😂 I'm hoping this Alanna is still on furlough and has run out of ideas for things to do. Maybe she has been self isolating and is losing her mind. This type of crazy is up there with the copycat lumi girl.o_O

Does anybody else remember when Lydia was in the old house and that viewer sent a driver to her house, to gift that Cartier ring she always wears? I've always wondered if that was genuine or if Lydia made it up. Who would send a £1500 ring to someone they've never met!
Amazon product

The Greenhouse Pop Up Card is part of a Mothers Day series- a follower just coloured in a figure that resembles Lydia and stuck it in the middle (Or maybe Carrie/ DumbDee did it at home whilst watching TV)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.