Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LV blanket 🙄 she’s so fancy
Couldn't afford the Hermes one like ITF and Claire ... tried to sneak it in as if she's had it for ages ??? Like the Chanel Deauville tote. Appeared out of nowhere. #copycatKaren

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Short and bad posture like his wife 😏
He has such a strange profile. I was going through old pictures of them and he looks kind of alienesque sometimes, like his eyes will be buggy one minute and then here he looks like a 30 year old baby on a 65 year old body. And nothing against short men as I am also struggle height, but not only is he petite, he has a delicate frame for a man. I guess that’s why he used to bulk up when he was younger.

Reactions: 16
And of course Lydia never goes the extra mile for her socks on his little footies husband. He basically has to stick a bottle in her mouth with Gucci milk to keep her happy. Is he getting something out of this, lol? Money? Sex? Ew...
I wonder if he will reach the breaking point and just leave... 😬

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
If it's the man I think, he's on Linked In.......
Sorry to quote my own post but I'm sure he would be interested in this development!
In my opinion this is damage limitation by the company.....Josie has done her dirty work for her and stressed the importance of Lidl in the influencer world...and how she could bad mouth them...two years after the work was done!
The company will have detailed records of interactions with their clients and the stages of the project, the quotes etc. Without doubt she was offered all the extras. If you are not happy you don't sign off the job!
The fact that her dressing room doesn't feature in their gallery of work suggests they were not proud of it...probably because it was changed so much from what they suggested.

• Heart
Reactions: 33
Couldn't afford the Hermes one like ITF and Claire ... tried to sneak it in as if she's had it for ages ??? Like the Chanel Deauville tote. Appeared out of nowhere. #copycatKaren
I think she's had it a little while actually. When she first wanted to repaint the room black it was on her 'mood board' for the room. I also had a vague memory of her showing it in an unboxing shortly after. Managed to find the clip:
Screen Shot 2020-09-03 at 5.29.41 pm.png

I have a soft spot for the Hermes blankets, but can't justify the cost right now, and am baffled as to why Lydia went matchy with her trunk. it just feels 90s/early 00s WAG to me to have too much of the same designer logo in a room.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I think she's had it a little while actually. When she first wanted to repaint the room black it was on her 'mood board' for the room. I also had a vague memory of her showing it in an unboxing shortly after. Managed to find the clip:
View attachment 231674

I have a soft spot for the Hermes blankets, but can't justify the cost right now, and am baffled as to why Lydia went matchy with her trunk. it just feels 90s/early 00s WAG to me to have too much of the same designer logo in a room.
Ok, thanks for this !!

Mea culpa, Lydia. Mea maxima culpa, Lydia.

See how I did that Lydia Elise Millen. An apology for my error. Now please extend the courtesy to Nicky.
Let's see if Mr PR consultant takes this piece of advice from Tattle Life. Probably not. :cool:

I wonder if Lydiot and Cawwiee have settled their unpaid account with the Lazou sisters ???💷💷💷💵💵💵💰💰💰💳💳💳

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Ok, thanks for this !!

Mea culpa, Lydia. Mea maxima culpa, Lydia.

See how I did that Lydia Elise Millen. An apology for my error. Now please extend the courtesy to Nicky.
Let's see if Mr PR consultant takes this piece of advice from Tattle Life. Probably not. :cool:

I wonder if Lydiot and Cawwiee have settled their unpaid account with the Lazou sisters ???💷💷💷💵💵💵💰💰💰💳💳💳
Oh don't apologise! Frankly it would be very Lydia-like the way you suggested. In character and all that.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Is he wearing lydias military boot?
20200903_184752.jpg

Thoroughly enjoying getting my fair dose of autumnal colours in the wardrobe thanks to Topman’s collection
duck me, If my husband came home and started talking about autumnal fashion I'd have to slap him across the head with my military boots

20200903_184908.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 38
I have never seen a more sexless couple. Every now and again she remembers she is meant to find him attractive so very awkwardly references her ‘hot husband’ or something similar.

But actualy chemistry is impossible to hide. To fake such a zero chemistry relationship is impossible.

It’s all just a show. It’s so sad.

I know a lot of people get gay vibes off of Ali. But I think you are just being confused by his lack of interest in her and his twink looks.
Lidl is the one I get hella gay vibes from. She thinks she covets what other women have, but she is mistaking attraction to women to their lifestyle being something she needs.

I showed my recently out (at age 31) friend. She said it would take one malibu and Lydia would be all over her pals she reckons. To quote ‘she is what I would have been like if I was in the closet and also happened to be a narc’

I hope they split, have to have more humble lifestyle. And find actual happiness. It is truly sad to watch at this point.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
This is so interesting - a vlogger from Wales who is so very similar to LEM. The jewelry, makeup, same cat and even the little L logo is reminiscent. 😬 She’s lovely bit it’s so ... something. Odd maybe?
View attachment 231534

View attachment 231535

View attachment 231536
I mean we all wanted a more humble Lydia.... now our wishes came true 😬

View attachment 231753

Thoroughly enjoying getting my fair dose of autumnal colours in the wardrobe thanks to Topman’s collection
duck me, If my husband came home and started talking about autumnal fashion I'd have to slap him across the head with my military boots

View attachment 231756
It looks so much better with the boots when you can't see that the pants is cropped. I really don't know who told him cropped pants would do him a favour. I don't know if i should hate that person or congratulate them for major troll energy.

I have never seen a more sexless couple. Every now and again she remembers she is meant to find him attractive so very awkwardly references her ‘hot husband’ or something similar.

But actualy chemistry is impossible to hide. To fake such a zero chemistry relationship is impossible.

I know a lot of people get gay vibes off of Ali. But I think you are just being confused by his lack of interest in her and his twink looks.
Lidl is the one I get hella gay vibes from. She thinks she covets what other women have, but she is mistaking attraction to women to their lifestyle being something she needs.

I showed my recently out (at age 31) friend. She said it would take one malibu and Lydia would be all over her pals she reckons. To quote ‘she is what I would have been like if I was in the closet and also happened to be a narc’

I hope they split, have to have more humble lifestyle. And find actual happiness. It is truly sad to watch at this point.
Lydia and Carrie should finally tie knots. They already sleep every time in the same bed when the out and about. And they seem happy with each other when they do so. And I can't imagine Lydia's winds when she ate again lactose and gluten.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Yes. I do think they are beards for each other or...Ali likes to be emasculated. Maybe that's just his jam. There is no other reason for this strange relationship.

Reactions: 12

Zero chemistry, I agree. One of the comments on latest vlog “seems like a great guy, with a strange lifestyle”. Sums it up, I think. It’s very strange, mirroring eachother’s lifestyle. The laws of attraction are surely to have similar values but to have very separate entities. They are, I suppose, trying to be a power couple, but there is nothing to admire.

On a lighter note, he was asked if he was asthmatic as his breathing appears laboured, and he responded that he was asthmatic as a child and still feels ‘queezy’ in the winter months. Bless him.

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Only halfway through... Is she under the influence? 😳
Of her own “influencing!”

At what point before this video did she say the wardrobe was delivered in the wrong colour? I know she bitched that she wanted white shelves but that was it!

Regarding the lights, doesn't she mean she thought the lights were purely aesthetic and not functional? She said it the other way around which makes zero sense!

All of these thing like drawers in the cupboard and inserts, all seem like afterthoughts. She has seen that Josie and Charlie have them and is thinking that they are a much better idea than what she originally asked. There is a lot of I wasn't offered this and he didn't tell me I could have that, but did she ask for them? Surely if you saved all this money and did all this research you would have an idea of what you wanted and that you can have these things put in. Sounds to me like it was another LEM rushed job.
She's actually going to ask to have the units replaced if she can't have lights put in :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Lydia is on another planet.

She probably had tit service because she had no idea what she wanted doing to the wardrobe and her and Carrie were most likely rude and condescending towards them.

She is such a martyr! How amazing is she too allow the company to make big changes to her wardrobe, for free. When the 'issues' are personal to her and not related to the wadrobe. Maybe whilst they are rebuilding, they can bring along a complimentary violin player to go with your woe is me story. But knowing you, you would just complain that you don't like violins and would much rather a native flute be played instead.
Why can’t the resident toe rag sparky install the wardrobe lights?!? If that company (“I’m not into naming and shaming”) buckles, and installs the lights she “forgot” she wanted, it wouldn’t be a bad thing if the lights were too hot and scorched her “designer” rubbish. The wardrobe company should be warned about the way in which she operates.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
View attachment 231753

View attachment 231756
Would your husband voluntarily choose fluted Corinthian columns in his dressing room though..? That’s what I want to know...🌂🌂🌂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Of her own “influencing!”

Why can’t the resident toe rag sparky install the wardrobe lights?!? If that company (“I’m not into naming and shaming”) buckles, and installs the lights she “forgot” she wanted, it wouldn’t be a bad thing if the lights were too hot and scorched her “designer” rubbish. The wardrobe company should be warned about the way in which she operates.
That’s an excellent point. We forget the sparky spouse in this scenario. Either of two things, power boss difficult woman sage queen didn’t want Aldi involved as it was her dream dressing room and she was dealing with the boss of the company and did not require lowly spouse’s input, or, sparky spouse agreed with the wardrobe fitter that the lights had to go in at installation or begin again, and she had a tantrum with both. Who knows? In truth, she could easily just stick up a few strip lights or spotlights in a nanosecond, but she has been waiting to pounce on this company for two solid years.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.