Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm lost, who's stalker ? Lydia or Claire
Lydia's, Jo's bought lots of her items that Lydia listed on Depop. She used to comment on every single post on Twitter, liked every photo on Instagram and went to all her events.

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 17
Josie is obviously a polite customer then. View attachment 232065
Maybe some followers will now be asking 'how they can get free stuff for an existing wardrobe they have previously sold?' Lydia has opened the floodgates!!!! bwahahahaha

New Flog- Oh Lord,, here we go... flogging plates, bowls etc.. all with AFF links.... for 'the colder months' and she's also buying 3k sofa covers to replace what she has. Her hair is still Red with frizzy fried ends...looks like double speed viewing, then...

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
The ‘autumnal’ outfits have reminded me that while there are many reasons I want 2020 to come to an end, one of the sillier reasons is to see Lydia and Ali enjoying their greenhouses, raised beds and outdoor kitchen on a cold, damp January day.
They call me hayta!! Is Ali packing a big salami?? Noooo!
They call me jealouss!! Is Lidl a graceful, lovely specimen of womanhood?? Hahaaa Noooooo!!!!

Am I just a teller of future things which are yet to pass at the bunga of Northy, near border of Milton Keynes Why yes I am.....

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lydia has actually slagged off Delia Smiths kitchen garden with Greenhouse...Can you believe that? Someone who actually COOKS...

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She's wearing that sage sack again, it's so awful!

Another vlog full of freebie home stuff!

How is it possible she wants to change the lounge sofas again, she's mental!

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 20
I just watched her Tuesday vlog in like 5 minutes. Wardrobes, try on clothes and shite about wardrobes.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Lydia has just said that she is having a blood test 'privately'... which translates in the UK as one that her GP did not think she needed - or it was for a reason that her GP deemed superfluous. No doubt some illness that she thinks she suffers from. Fasting blood tests are generally in connection with Cholesterol levels, or blood glucose levels. She thinks she's diabetic? No Lydia- you're just tired all of the time because you're LAZY. Such a sympathy grabber.....

Anyone see the Neptune boxes all piled up, logo facing outwards? All containing CHEAPER versions of the Liberty set she was previously buying. No doubt Ali breaking a cup the other day made her face up to the realities of owning such expensive fragile china -if you can't afford it. The workmen 'apparently' broke all of her White Company cups etc.. which justifies her latest purchases. Face it, Lydia... you CANNOT afford to maintain buying the Liberty stocked china- because Liberty did not gift you any MORE of it- despite you CONSTANTLY mentioning the store. Put ya hand in your own pocket for once!!!! hahahahahaha

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
Lydia has just said that she is having a blood test 'privately'... which translates in the UK as one that her GP did not think she needed - or it was for a reason that her GP deemed superfluous. No doubt some illness that she thinks she suffers from. Fasting blood tests are generally in connection with Cholesterol levels, or blood glucose levels. She thinks she's diabetic? No Lydia- you're just tired all of the time because you're LAZY. Such a sympathy grabber.....
I'm sure she's convinced she's got iron deficiency. Maybe she's trying to find an excuse to eat a big fat burger again. That being said they do eat a lot of sunday roast so is it vegetarian or does she just not like red meat and have the chicken? Or she's just trying to find an excuse to add yet another pill to her diet.

I am in awe of how she speaks of what happened with that wardrobe company. She says it was all down to that one person whose not with them anymore. She says she was just a "one shot" because not anybody else she knows, who has dealt with that company, had the same problems... So that's why she never named them (lol Lydiot). She says it felt like she was dealing with a totally different company this time around, and how she's finally relieved, two years later, to put this old story to rest.
Well, first of all, there are worst problems to deal with within a company. Like being exploited by L'oreal because you're black for example. Company which you keep talking about despite having pretended to show your support to the BLM movement. Now, where's that activism gone hey? All day long talking about me, me, me. Yes, everybody has their own problems and yes online bullying is a real thing. But she's never fighting for the cause, always referring to her own experiences and attention-seeking through playing the victim... Anyway, I'd love it to have that former Heritage Wardrobe company guy who disrespected her the whole time apparently, and see how SHE apprehended them first. She talks about this episode like it traumatized her, come on. I am shocked. How dare she complain about the way another professional treated her after the Nicky scandal???
I hope those receipts and proofs that she's a liar will leak one day.

Yeah.. I really hope they use the powder-fart-room
Pretty sure they don't ever use this loo because once when she was sick she took a picture of the aftermath (like nickers, toothbrush and whatever on the floor) to show she had spent the whole night sick and it was not their bathroom. She must have gone to another one of the bedrooms or whatever. And they have a loo in the hallway next door so they could just this one.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Is he wearing lydias military boot?
View attachment 231753

Thoroughly enjoying getting my fair dose of autumnal colours in the wardrobe thanks to Topman’s collection
duck me, If my husband came home and started talking about autumnal fashion I'd have to slap him across the head with my military boots

View attachment 231756
Is he wearing lydias military boot?
View attachment 231753

Thoroughly enjoying getting my fair dose of autumnal colours in the wardrobe thanks to Topman’s collection
duck me, If my husband came home and started talking about autumnal fashion I'd have to slap him across the head with my military boots

View attachment 231756
LOL

Reactions: 4
I think the only way to settle this is to continue with our suggestions to help her out. But perhaps if someone wouldn't mind getting in touch with lydia and just let her know we would like her to #tattle.life when she makes reference to something we suggested. Please let me know in the comments down below who will volunteer 🤭🙋‍♀️

Also does anyone else think Ali is bow legged?
I would but I’m banned but that’s a great idea.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
"who am i trying to impress with my tiny waist?" approx 18 minutes in.

She is really not well, why would you say that?

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Lots of narc I'm always the nice guy bs from Lidl. The wardrobe, dressing room saga. I never say bad things about anybody but they hate me. I think we all know she was referring to the hair drama, and her meltdown. Not sure why she's wearing a baby doll nightie (Olive from On the Buses). Black boots and a leather belt. Like she will ever dress up as a beekeeper.:D
Olive from on the buses. I’m howling 😂🤣😂🤣. I had a nightie like that when I was wee. It was nylon and itchy and you had to stay away from the fire with it on. I think they eventually banned them for kids. To many set fire.

• Haha
  • Heart
Who is the copy cat Lumi girl? is it that vlogger that is. teacher from Wales?

Amazon product

The Greenhouse Pop Up Card is part of a Mothers Day series- a follower just coloured in a figure that resembles Lydia and stuck it in the middle (Or maybe Carrie/ DumbDee did it at home whilst watching TV)
Yes the one from wales.
I kind of think its worse that someone has bought the card on amazon and then spent time colouring a figure of Lydia 😂 Also Lydia has definitely already thrown it in the bin or maybe she's had Dee glue it into her scrapbook.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
She thinks she's diabetic? No Lydia- you're just tired all of the time because you're LAZY.
Homegirl better watch out that she doesn't become a hypochondriac. A friend of mines with OCD is one and it is no joke, she even got once surgery because of it, because due to her doctor hopping no one recognized the pattern with her.
Last month Lydia had PMDD and now it is diabetes. Lord, give it a break already. Go to therapy and get some proper mental health medication.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Something that drives me mad is how she avoids looking into the lens when she's just talking. She spends most of the time looking above the lens except when she's eye bleeping - then she knows where the lens is of course.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
duck me, now she is blaming the tradesman for smashing her coffee mugs and not telling her o_O she is really on a role with her accusations.
I have separate mugs and glasses for builders or people who are notorious for breaking things, even my own sister. I don't do it to be rude but I don't like having a mismatched set and it can be a pain trying to get replacements.

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 31
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.