Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lydia has stated that she does not bad-mouth any brand or any person. I am afraid the man who left the company got quite a battering last night. He became the scapegoat. I can’t help but feel sorry for him. Imagine leaving a company and both the company and the customer put all that burden on you. It’s a bit much! I do not buy this narrative at all. This chap‘s future career may be in tatters now. She has announced boldly that she is difficult. So maybe she was perceived as a difficult customer. My point is this; she DOES use her platform to denounce people! We saw it last night. It’s evident and undeniable.🤷‍♀️
She would have been an absolute bloody nightmare to deal with! I wish we could track him down! I would love him to spill the tea!

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Here's the thing about this...Lydia, on Tattle, we are not bullying, harassing or doing any kind of deformation, we are only pointing out what you show us in the vlogs, and as time goes on, your stories/lies change, and we merely point them out when they do change. Just because YOU don't like that don't start calling us the above because we're not. I do however disagree with the messages that you have said you received, death threats etc, that is wrong for sure.

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I know this is not the Josie thread but I know someone who works in PR for a well known luxury brand and she was caught flogging products online and re-selling. Sure enough she’s been black listed but with all her dodgy dealings no wonder she can afford certain luxuries! Lydia probably will follow suit .

• Wow
Reactions: 18
Heritage Wardrobe Company has two directors who were also the shareholders. One of them left and that is the one she is battering ...she is a liar because she does complain when she is paying. Remember the complaint to John Lewis about her glasses not been delivered? When we had a tonne of snow fall a couple of years ago? She has become just and awful person. I can’t even watch her vlogs without skipping through.
If it's the man I think, he's on Linked In.......

• Wow
Reactions: 9
This is all Lydia needs, guys. Coffee, bikini, and a good book. She’s always struck me as someone who is satisfied with the simple things in life. Not at all materialistic and void-filling with furniture, exercise, clothes, and bags. And greenhouses.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 26
This is all Lydia needs, guys. Coffee, bikini, and a good book. She’s always struck me as someone who is satisfied with the simple things in life. Not at all materialistic and void-filling with furniture, exercise, clothes, and bags. And greenhouses.
Not materialistic at all, that’s why she didn’t mention the Chanel propped up in the photo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Her hair in the newest vlog!!!! It’s SO red and I can see why she hates red ‘tones’ in her hair. It looks so bad. But isn’t this blog filmed after she had it corrected?

Reactions: 17
I know this is not the Josie thread but I know someone who works in PR for a well known luxury brand and she was caught flogging products online and re-selling. Sure enough she’s been black listed but with all her dodgy dealings no wonder she can afford certain luxuries! Lydia probably will follow suit .
Appalling. Flogging and reselling. The only way these youtubers will learn is if they get audited but honestly, they should be reported for this. They are fraudulently influencing their followers for profit and the vlogs and depop sites prove it for revenue to investigate.

I don’t believe they keep a single item of clothing in their hauls unless - and none of them does this - snaps off the tag when declaring they are keeping said item. I will applaud the day that happens.

Ps Lydia, if you are showing a backless dress (last haul) please show the back of it. You say it is backless but don’t show the back but describe the waist which we can clearly see ourselves.

• Sick
Reactions: 25
Last night I was so sick to death of Lidl and Josie I watched a you tube of a young American/Canadian (?) vlogger that restored my faith in humanity. She sent her grandparents on a two week cruise and spent the time redecorating and furnishing their house with the help of her parents as a surprise. They all put in 12/13 hour days, every day, painting, gardening, constructing furniture, building an enclosed deck, sorting through years of stuff etc. There was no begging or discounts, she paid for it all. Their reaction was moving and a world away from anything Lidl would do.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
What actually went wrong with her wardrobes/dressing room?

EDIT if anyone else wants the lowdown it's at around 30 mins in on the 'upgrading my dressing room' vlog.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
She doesn't want Ali's tiny Gherkin anymore! 😂

View attachment 229536
View attachment 229547
I am very firmly in the ‘dick size don’t matter’ camp.
But this picture really does seem to highlight his little willy. Which is just an odd editorial choice. Perhaps it was a specific idea in ordernto represent the short guys with small willies? I dunno. Just strikes me as odd. Poor Ali, he is rather strange looking isn’t he. Imagine he needs a ladder to get in to their Range Rover.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Her hair in the newest vlog!!!! It’s SO red and I can see why she hates red ‘tones’ in her hair. It looks so bad. But isn’t this blog filmed after she had it corrected?
Listen, if you’re going to use the word autumnal when talking about your hair you are asking for it. Hence, the red tone. This is precisely what she did and, as usual, takes no accountability.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am very firmly in the ‘dick size don’t matter’ camp.
But this picture really does seem to highlight his little willy. Which is just an odd editorial choice. Perhaps it was a specific idea in ordernto represent the short guys with small willies? I dunno. Just strikes me as odd. Poor Ali, he is rather strange looking isn’t he. Imagine he needs a ladder to get in to their Range Rover.
I bet he also needs a booster seat to drive.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Here's the thing about this...Lydia, on Tattle, we are not bullying, harassing or doing any kind of deformation, we are only pointing out what you show us in the vlogs, and as time goes on, your stories/lies change, and we merely point them out when they do change. Just because YOU don't like that don't start calling us the above because we're not. I do however disagree with the messages that you have said you received, death threats etc, that is wrong for sure.
I don’t think Lydia understands that sites like these aren’t bullying. We aren’t directly interacting with her. We aren’t sending her death threats on a regular basis or constantly bombarding her with messages telling her she’s awful or calling her names. We’re a forum, much like Reddit, where we complain about and expose influencers like Lydia because they consistently lie, are ethically dubious and refuse to take accountability for their words or actions when confronted directly and, IMHO, rather nicely. So, she and her ilk are the ones driving these sorts of sites, but they would never ever admit that. It’s so frustrating because there are some visibly plus sized influencers I follow who receive some VERY HATEFUL fatphobic and misogynist comments and DMs that don’t even compare to what Lydia says she gets. She’s just bitter and needs to play the victim because these sites are public and any brands who do their research will find them. But that’s the consequence of lying and gaslighting your followers.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I don’t think Lydia understands that sites like these aren’t bullying. We aren’t directly interacting with her. We aren’t sending her death threats on a regular basis or constantly bombarding her with messages telling her she’s awful or calling her names. We’re a forum, much like Reddit, where we complain about and expose influencers like Lydia because they consistently lie, are ethically dubious and refuse to take accountability for their words or actions when confronted directly and, IMHO, rather nicely. So, she and her ilk are the ones driving these sorts of sites, but they would never ever admit that. It’s so frustrating because there are some visibly plus sized influencers I follow who receive some VERY HATEFUL fatphobic and misogynist comments and DMs that don’t even compare to what Lydia says she gets. She’s just bitter and needs to play the victim because these sites are public and any brands who do their research will find them. But that’s the consequence of lying and gaslighting your followers.
Yess!!! I just posted something along these lines on Josie threads. We are consuming her content and discussing... like a book club. These are our opinions. If she was more ethical and less ridiculous and shady she wouldn’t have a thread here. Or at least a thread with a page a DAY!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
What about the tirade about the murdering farmer who killed the puddy tat and roams freely around the countryside terrorising domestic pets? She sure did a number on him to hundreds of viewers and thousands of bought ones.
ABSOFUCKINLUTELY needs to be quoted back to her!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is she so proud of never saying she's had a bad experience with a company? Just goes to show we can never trust her recommendations.

Reactions: 23
Yess!!! I just posted something along these lines on Josie threads. We are consuming her content and discussing... like a book club. These are our opinions. If she was more ethical and less ridiculous and shady she wouldn’t have a thread here. Or at least a thread with a page a DAY!
I don’t get why raging narcs like Lids choose careers in the public eye, and then get mad at people for having an opinion about them. Plus she monetizes the hell out of her private life. Pick one and stick with it, you can’t have it both ways!

• Heart
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.