Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
All this talk of closets its no wonder Ali is looking uncomfortable in those boots

Never fear Lydia will have you out of that 'closet' in no time
20200902_182616.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
If they are ripping that dressing room out, then they are disgusting!! How could anyone rip out practically brand new units for no real reason, so so wasteful.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
Anyone else think that Lydia gained some weight ? Or it's my screen 🙄 I those jeans in her try on haul

Reactions: 4
We have 25 internal doors. 25. Did I mention the number? How will I let my followers know how big my mansion is? witch please

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 41
She wants to change all her doors in her new build bungalow to traditional ledge and brace doors. I have those doors in my 600 year old cottage. Just move house already Lydia. You clearly hate it. MOVE MOVE MOVE!

Notice she also made a point about having 25 doors.
bleeping. Brilliant.

Do it Lydia! Another fabulous idea for your house that makes perfect design sense. It will be such a great upgrade. No need to even take out the current doors. Just make them peel-and-stick like your floors!

barndoorsB_original.jpg

giphy.gif

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
All this talk of closets its no wonder Ali is looking uncomfortable in those boots

Never fear Lydia will have you out of that 'closet' in no time
View attachment 230572
Tbh, this guy looks fire in his boots 🔥

bleeping. Brilliant.

Do it Lydia! Another fabulous idea for your house that makes perfect design sense. It will be such a great upgrade. No need to even take out the current doors. Just make them peel-and-stick like your floors!

duck, is this a real advertisement? Booth doors look tit on that wall. But 2nd one is otherworldly crappy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Maybe someone should email the business a link to her YT videos badmouthing them. That would be interesting. I don't have the balls.

Maybe she does..maybe she is amongst us...Hi Lydia.
Email the link to THIS THREAD. They're totally being mugged off!!! Association with her is the kiss of death.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
I think I know what's going on....this dressing room was the first large bespoke thing she had done and she thought she knew better than the company. If the person who she liaised with spoke down to her (in her opinion) it was because he was trying to advise her and she wouldn't listen. I am quite sure he would have offered her all the extras like the inserts, and told her the order of work for lighting etc. She is trying to blame them for her poor decisions and the man has left the company so can't defend himself.
I don't buy that she waited two years and it took bestie Josie to contact the company and threaten them for it to be resolved.
When they came out look at her dressing room they probably struggled to recognise it. I looked on the company's gallery and her room doesn't feature. Instead there are real rooms, not attics!
Again, yes. Obviously I don’t know which owner I got, but we got offered plenty of extras. Lighting, more or less inserts, etc. He even sent extra handles to us so we could customise my dressing table to have the same ones, which we had painted the same shade of grey, which the Heritage guys helped us colour match. They were also good on pricing with us. They told us we probably shouldn’t have the size we wanted as our bedroom door would be tight. That lost them money. I’m livid she is going after a small business this way, to be honest. And that all her lemmings are just falling for it. Like I said we got our wardrobes done three years ago - I know as I was pregnant at the time!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
We have 25 internal doors. 25. Did I mention the number? How will I let my followers know how big my mansion is? witch please
We have 9 in a 3 bedroom townhouse. 25 doesn't seem that much. She's a moron.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
She must be so pissed off not knowing if when or how Nicky will defend herself. The narc will be getting slowly wound up again even though she just had her meltdown about it. Its not over yet.
The longer Nicky waits to release the footage, the less impact it will have. It's been over 3 weeks now so either there is no footage or Nicky is not going to release the footage.
Which is a shame.

The bigger shame is Lydia could have used this 'situation' with Nicky as a learning moment. Unfortunately, she hasn't. It is Nicky's fault. Lydia is the victim. And an absolute fraud. Her MO of mentioning a company only if they give her a freebie or massive discount is tantamount to extortion.

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Lydia has stated that she does not bad-mouth any brand or any person. I am afraid the man who left the company got quite a battering last night. He became the scapegoat. I can’t help but feel sorry for him. Imagine leaving a company and both the company and the customer put all that burden on you. It’s a bit much! I do not buy this narrative at all. This chap‘s future career may be in tatters now. She has announced boldly that she is difficult. So maybe she was perceived as a difficult customer. My point is this; she DOES use her platform to denounce people! We saw it last night. It’s evident and undeniable.🤷‍♀️

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 47
Hold on. I’m confused. So three years ago she had the dressing room done, wasn’t happy with it but didn’t work with the company to resolve the issue so effectively signed it off.

Then three years later, josie gets her dressing room done with presumably much more direction and awareness of what she wants from a dressing room and now Lydia wants an upgrade.

Whose to say the options that Josie has been offered were even available to Lydia three years prior? Companies constantly develop their product to evolve with the times. It’s like me buying an iPhone last year then demanding the latest one just because my friend has it. Her incessant need to copy other influencers combined with her greed means she will never be happy.

The last vlog clearly was an attempt to address the Nicky issue without directly addressing it. Sadly I don’t think Nicky is ever going to release the video, which is w shame as it might give Lydia the wake up she needs.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
can we all try to note, big or miniscule the negativity she shows hospitality, brands or services or products?
Ill do mine later lolol not in this post as a bit sleep dep/tired. I have not seen the vlog youre discussing but sounds hideous

Reactions: 9
Hold on. I’m confused. So three years ago she had the dressing room done, wasn’t happy with it but didn’t work with the company to resolve the issue so effectively signed it off.

Then three years later, josie gets her dressing room done with presumably much more direction and awareness of what she wants from a dressing room and now Lydia wants an upgrade.

Whose to say the options that Josie has been offered were even available to Lydia three years prior? Companies constantly develop their product to evolve with the times. It’s like me buying an iPhone last year then demanding the latest one just because my friend has it. Her incessant need to copy other influencers combined with her greed means she will never be happy.
Yep, all this

She only ever complained about the wood coloured inserts and then painted them white and the doorknobs she tried to beg a company off of new ones.

All the new complaints are exactly the stuff Josie and Charlie got for their respective wardrobes and she wants them, too.

Remember someone compared her here with American Psycho's Patrick Bateman, Josie/Charlie have the nicer business card and she is fuming over it. The former business partner of Heritage got axed by her. His head is now in her Smeg(ma) fridge in the shed.

ohne-titel-1.5938459.jpg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
I just want to say HELLO to Lydia's PR (who effectively get paid to read the comments, translate into an email to her as 'Strategy'.). Can we STOP giving them free advice? Her PR, Carrie and her Minion trawl through here with ideas for Lydia. All of the adjustments, giveaways, justifications- all happen because of the stuff thats written on Tattle. WE need to stop creating her strategy. We also need to use her proper name so that it appears on Google searches..anyone else feel the same way??

I do also think that her PR have an account here and throw suggestions out. I don't want to hail out anyone (incase I'm incorrect as I only occasionally get that vibe)... but I think Tattle needs to stop working for Lydia for FREE!

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.