Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just want to say HELLO to Lydia's PR (who effectively get paid to read the comments, translate into an email to her as 'Strategy'.). Can we STOP giving them free advice? Her PR, Carrie and her Minion trawl through here with ideas for Lydia. All of the adjustments, giveaways, justifications- all happen because of the stuff thats written on Tattle. WE need to stop creating her strategy. We also need to use her proper name so that it appears on Google searches..anyone else feel the same way??

I do also think that her PR have an account here and throw suggestions out. I don't want to hail out anyone (incase I'm incorrect as I only occasionally get that vibe)... but I think Tattle needs to stop working for Lydia for FREE!
I agree, I think we need to create a closed page somewhere we she CANNOT see the free advice provided. hahahaha

• Heart
Reactions: 17
She wants to change all her doors in her new build bungalow to traditional ledge and brace doors. I have those doors in my 600 year old cottage. Just move house already Lydia. You clearly hate it. MOVE MOVE MOVE!

Notice she also made a point about having 25 doors.
In a new build!!!!! 🙄
Screenshot_20200902_112935.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
If they are ripping that dressing room out, then they are disgusting!! How could anyone rip out practically brand new units for no real reason, so so wasteful.
As if another spectacular backfire was needed...it seems to get worse by the week. Something has got to give. Lydia needs a mentor who is savvy and helps her create a better image and she needs that quickly or the whole deck of cards is going to fall down. WHO advises Lydia? Surely she can see what is happening. Why would she have built up this long-standing persona to self-sabotage so dismally? Its all such a shame...

Reactions: 14
Lydia has stated that she does not bad-mouth any brand or any person. I am afraid the man who left the company got quite a battering last night. He became the scapegoat. I can’t help but feel sorry for him. Imagine leaving a company and both the company and the customer put all that burden on you. It’s a bit much! I do not buy this narrative at all. This chap‘s future career may be in tatters now. She has announced boldly that she is difficult. So maybe she was perceived as a difficult customer. My point is this; she DOES use her platform to denounce people! We saw it last night. It’s evident and undeniable.🤷‍♀️
It’s ok to find fault with a company yet she can’t respond to her Globy complaints or requests for refunds? Kinda a hypocrite......

• Heart
Reactions: 39
i think Lydia watched Josies vlog from yesterday, showing all the different doors at that reclamation yard and has found her new renovation for the week LOL. Countdown till she ends up at the same/similar place..

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Anonymous accounts that threaten your LIFE Lydia- and you know this. Once again you are just trying to stop anyone saying anything negative about you, or EXPOSING you. Tattle does not put your life in danger.
Tattle gives her life.....without it she would have no content as most of her stuff is addressing everything she reads here.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
It’s ok to find fault with a company yet she can’t respond to her Globy complaints or requests for refunds? Kinda a hypocrite......
My belief is both suspended and beggared...🤷‍♀️

The beggar who beggars belief
Armed to the gills and the teeth
With another sob-story
But where is the glory
In causing this volume of grief?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Lydia has stated that she does not bad-mouth any brand or any person. I am afraid the man who left the company got quite a battering last night. He became the scapegoat. I can’t help but feel sorry for him. Imagine leaving a company and both the company and the customer put all that burden on you. It’s a bit much! I do not buy this narrative at all. This chap‘s future career may be in tatters now. She has announced boldly that she is difficult. So maybe she was perceived as a difficult customer. My point is this; she DOES use her platform to denounce people! We saw it last night. It’s evident and undeniable.🤷‍♀️
Heritage Wardrobe Company has two directors who were also the shareholders. One of them left and that is the one she is battering ...she is a liar because she does complain when she is paying. Remember the complaint to John Lewis about her glasses not been delivered? When we had a tonne of snow fall a couple of years ago? She has become just and awful person. I can’t even watch her vlogs without skipping through.

Reactions: 30
Hold on. I’m confused. So three years ago she had the dressing room done, wasn’t happy with it but didn’t work with the company to resolve the issue so effectively signed it off.

Then three years later, josie gets her dressing room done with presumably much more direction and awareness of what she wants from a dressing room and now Lydia wants an upgrade.

Whose to say the options that Josie has been offered were even available to Lydia three years prior? Companies constantly develop their product to evolve with the times. It’s like me buying an iPhone last year then demanding the latest one just because my friend has it. Her incessant need to copy other influencers combined with her greed means she will never be happy.

The last vlog clearly was an attempt to address the Nicky issue without directly addressing it. Sadly I don’t think Nicky is ever going to release the video, which is w shame as it might give Lydia the wake up she needs.
I’m trying to not be a pessimist but I wonder if video even exists? Momentum is gone and I respect her having a child time, but moment itself it is lost.
I wonder if she was saying there was a video just to scare Lydia to stop talking how she damaged her hair? (Although I don’t believe she did damage)

Don’t judge me, I am easy on diving conspiracy theories 😬

Reactions: 10
Heritage Wardrobe Company has two directors who were also the shareholders. One of them left and that is the one she is battering ...she is a liar because she does complain when she is paying. Remember the complaint to John Lewis about her glasses not been delivered? When we had a tonne of snow fall a couple of years ago? She has become just and awful person. I can’t even watch her vlogs without skipping through.
What about the tirade about the murdering farmer who killed the puddy tat and roams freely around the countryside terrorising domestic pets? She sure did a number on him to hundreds of viewers and thousands of bought ones.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
What about the tirade about the murdering farmer who killed the puddy tat and roams freely around the countryside terrorising domestic pets? She sure did a number on him to hundreds of viewers and thousands of bought ones.
That is a very pertinent point isn’t it? I hadn’t considered that most people in the area would maybe KNOW who that farmer was. I think people have assumed it would be a farmer as no-one else would have a license to use a gun maybe? Having said that, I know when you have that level of sadness it’s easy to jump to conclusions...but those conclusions are risky if you publicly talk about them. I’m getting all knotted up in what I am trying to think/say so I will just shut up and get back to my work...Where there’s a wim there’s a way...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
She wants top notch costumer service from these companies, yet treats her followers and Globy customers like garbage!

She is the biggest hypocrite and her entitlement is disgusting!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
That is a very pertinent point isn’t it? I hadn’t considered that most people in the area would maybe KNOW who that farmer was. I think people have assumed it would be a farmer as no-one else would have a license to use a gun maybe? Having said that, I know when you have that level of sadness it’s easy to jump to conclusions...but those conclusions are risky if you publicly talk about them. I’m getting all knotted up in what I am trying to think/say so I will just shut up and get back to my work...Where there’s a wim there’s a way...
Exactly and yet, and yet, her last vlog was it? when she is in the car and she tells us how lovely all her neighbours are as she’s swerving around the little pidgees!

• Angry
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.