Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
haha! And pretty sure she made some money off those amazon inserts that are working perfectly fine for all the tit she never even wears. #affiliatelynx P.S. Lydia, those giant bespoke built in organizers are usually not adjustable so get ready to be annoyed when half your stuff doesn't fit in them.

OK so because I'm bored... I watched this vlog... gurl please.

She really hates this closet (and now we all know... she hates and regrets this house). Minute one she's just being negative and full of regret for her decisions or lack of care to actually see samples of the interiors for approval. She's making a HUGE deal about why she didn't film it and that's because we all know she's never going to feature a company that makes her pay.

All she talks about is how expensive this was and that IT COST MORE THAN EXPECTED ... states in her own "description box" that she paid for it all and even upped her budget to get what she wanted. Is that because it was supposed to be free until she threatened to not mention their name if they didn't fix her regrets? WHAT is going on? Anyways whatever happened, it's really very similar to this nikki thing........ she was bitter witch and decided to shame them until they came back begging her to stop after water torture for 2 years.

SO once again rather than just casually saying that the company kindly came back to fix a few things that were left undone/unfixed... she's made and ENTIRE dramatic video about it ME ME ME and I'm so kind about not naming names and blah blah blah hypocrisy and has opened herself up to fact finding and also many of the world rightfully calling her out for being an insensitive selfish POS.

P.S. I'm an interior designer and the white interiors look the BEST... no matter what wood color it would have looked dark. ALL she's talking about his how much SHE LOVES GRAY... GRAY GRAY GRAY. SO we all know she would have changed the gray by now. eyeroll
Sorry to quote my own post but THIS is Ali’s interiors. You know... the grey warm ones she told the closet company she wanted to match. Same same same as what she was delivered. And actually look nice with the floor.... that then look even better in white. Gurl you’re a grade A Asshole and not even a good liar.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ah that's a shame, I couldn't see it in the rules but makes sense.

I found the posts and they were from 2014 😂 don't know whether to be proud or embarrassed that I remembered them 🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry to quote my own post but THIS is Ali’s interiors. You know... the grey warm ones she told the closet company she wanted to match. Same same same as what she was delivered. And actually look nice with the floor.... that then look even better in white. Gurl you’re a grade A Asshole and not even a good liar.
I like those, I don't like the romanesque columns though. That just looks tacky in a new build bungalow.

Reactions: 17
He it totally pussy whipped here. Ali, get out while you can.

I don't get it. They play 'lets dress up like depressed farmers' to go to a restaurant. Wouldn't you wear something much nicer than this? Is this the dress requirement at Soho House? She has so many clothes (except for the ones she gets with vouchers and then returns, never to be seen again...except the cheap H&M dress that she wipes the bench with)..... They look like the American Gothic painting. Actually, the pair in that painting look happier. haha
The quote under the picture, which was cropped off here, says 'marriage is finding what irritates your husband and using it strategically '...with a 😉 ...she is such a witch.
The outfit...I agree. ..she always seems to wear leggings when she's on hikes 🤔 in the country. Perhaps Josie made out it would be more than a stroll to the cabbage patch? I'm sure Soho House members had a laugh. Standing next to Josie would just highlight how they can never be more than 'closet ' friends!

• Haha
I feel sorry for the wardrobe company. All of the things they are now giving her for free were nothing to do with her original issues with the project and everything to do with the fact that she is jealous that Josie’s is better and she now wants the same for free.

Josie’s “selfless” act of informing the company of Lydia’s disappointment was more likely the outcome of a joint discussion between two professional beggars.

Her humble act of being unable to believe what the company were now going to do to rectify their ”wrongs” was sickening. Who acts like this over material things. The whole vlog from the clothes to the laser to the outdoor kitchen to the raised beds was all me me me me me. Another exhausting day in the life of Lidl.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 48
haha! And pretty sure she made some money off those amazon inserts that are working perfectly fine for all the tit she never even wears. #affiliatelynx P.S. Lydia, those giant bespoke built in organizers are usually not adjustable so get ready to be annoyed when half your stuff doesn't fit in them.

OK so because I'm bored... I watched this vlog... gurl please.

She really hates this closet (and now we all know... she hates and regrets this house). Minute one she's just being negative and full of regret for her decisions or lack of care to actually see samples of the interiors for approval. She's making a HUGE deal about why she didn't film it and that's because we all know she's never going to feature a company that makes her pay.

All she talks about is how expensive this was and that IT COST MORE THAN EXPECTED ... states in her own "description box" that she paid for it all and even upped her budget to get what she wanted. Is that because it was supposed to be free until she threatened to not mention their name if they didn't fix her regrets? WHAT is going on? Anyways whatever happened, it's really very similar to this nikki thing........ she was bitter witch and decided to shame them until they came back begging her to stop after water torture for 2 years.

SO once again rather than just casually saying that the company kindly came back to fix a few things that were left undone/unfixed... she's made and ENTIRE dramatic video about it ME ME ME and I'm so kind about not naming names and blah blah blah hypocrisy and has opened herself up to fact finding and also many of the world rightfully calling her out for being an insensitive selfish POS.

P.S. I'm an interior designer and the white interiors look the BEST... no matter what wood color it would have looked dark. ALL she's talking about his how much SHE LOVES GRAY... GRAY GRAY GRAY. SO we all know she would have changed the gray by now. eyeroll
I think I know what's going on....this dressing room was the first large bespoke thing she had done and she thought she knew better than the company. If the person who she liaised with spoke down to her (in her opinion) it was because he was trying to advise her and she wouldn't listen. I am quite sure he would have offered her all the extras like the inserts, and told her the order of work for lighting etc. She is trying to blame them for her poor decisions and the man has left the company so can't defend himself.
I don't buy that she waited two years and it took bestie Josie to contact the company and threaten them for it to be resolved.
When they came out look at her dressing room they probably struggled to recognise it. I looked on the company's gallery and her room doesn't feature. Instead there are real rooms, not attics!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
She is insufferable! I've just looked at her teary eyed monologue....now she's wants what Josie has...!
I reckon the man with whom she initially liaised, who is 'no longer with the company' , had her measure immediately. She reckoned he talked down to her ....that's what happens when you are an entitled, proud, difficult woman!
Personally I think he's locked up in a mental asylum and begged them to please throw away the key!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
I've noticed on insta both Tamara and Frow have uploaded their ADs with Carolina Herrera for her new cosmetics. I wonder, will we be waiting 2 weeks to see Lydia's contribution?
This explains why she randomly mentioned the CH tan bag she got a little bit ago. She didn’t even seem to like it - struggled to pretend that she liked it enough to buy it....now we know why.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
She wants to change all her doors in her new build bungalow to traditional ledge and brace doors. I have those doors in my 600 year old cottage. Just move house already Lydia. You clearly hate it. MOVE MOVE MOVE!

Notice she also made a point about having 25 doors.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 45
I like those, I don't like the romanesque columns though. That just looks tacky in a new build bungalow.
So are they having all of that ripped out?! It wasn’t so long ago they had a joiner come and make all of that!!! Is all that hard work going to be pulled up because she’s got bored 5 mins later?!! Seems such a waste to me!

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
In the latest vlog, doesn't it sound childish that she is complaining that she wasn't offered stuff that the company did regarding the dressing room? For all we know the old owners might not have even offered these things her "friends" are now receiving. It's so playground behaviour, Ohh I want what they have wahhh. If she really wanted her dressing room a certain way she would have informed the new company that she went with, She wouldn't have just left it the way it is now. She's talking tit because Josie is having hers done and she feels the need to keep up. Lydia you seriously need a reality check you do what YOU want, not what others are doing, if they all jumped of a 10ft bridge, would you follow? I highly doubt it!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
So basically.. Josie begged for a new wardrobe on her behalf. I get it now- CLOSET friends.... 2 fraudsters begging together. I can see them hunched over working out a strategy whilst their beta male husbands discuss how they cook and clean and service the Mrs.... ugh *barfs

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 30
I think I know what's going on....this dressing room was the first large bespoke thing she had done and she thought she knew better than the company. If the person who she liaised with spoke down to her (in her opinion) it was because he was trying to advise her and she wouldn't listen. I am quite sure he would have offered her all the extras like the inserts, and told her the order of work for lighting etc. She is trying to blame them for her poor decisions and the man has left the company so can't defend himself.
I don't buy that she waited two years and it took bestie Josie to contact the company and threaten them for it to be resolved.
When they came out look at her dressing room they probably struggled to recognise it. I looked on the company's gallery and her room doesn't feature. Instead there are real rooms, not attics!
Of course they would have offered the extras because more money for them if your having lights draw inserts etc, but miss money pincher wouldnt pay for extras and now shes seen Josies she wants hers to be better.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.