Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Flocked, Lydia? I think you mean heathered.

Also... for goodness sake... please be BOTHERED to style the clothing you present.
It's your job, isn't it? You get paid an exorbitant amount of money for it.
Change the boots... wear some of those fancy shoes you have sitting in your ever so disappointing dressing room collecting dust.
You ARE a lazy sloth. 😞 (No disrespect to the adorable real sloths!)

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm watching Lydia's vlog right now and I am on the part with the wardrobe.
Wow, all the things she says are so hypocritical.

- never shamed a company by openly mentioning their name -> yeah, hun, still everyone could easily figure out who it was -> goes on in the next sentence shaming namely the raised beds company
- waffling and nearly crying about the customer service of heritage wardrobe -> the irony when you keep the whole time in mind how she handled and still handles her own company and customers

Everything she is telling that poor guy from heritage, she wanted to change is not because she wanted them to begin with BUT because Josie and Charlie got them for their respective wardrobes -> other wood, sitting thingy for the wash, bespoke inserts for the drawers, drawers inside the cupboards, light inside the closet

In the past the only things she complained of was the colour of the cupboards and the ducking doorknobs, I can remember, when the closet was build, she wasn't sure if she should have light strips for every cupboard and that the guy said she had to decide beforehand because they can't build them in afterwards and she was whining about the costs of putting them in every cupboard. If she wanted a sitting poof thing for her putting in her wash, she could've bought on already. This is so INFURIATING.

And now she is doing like the closet isn't useable because of some light strips? Binch, I don't have light inside my closet and I still can use it, if it is dark just switch the light in the room on for godsake. And learn the difference between functionally and aesthetically.

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 44
I wasn’t telling you anything don’t know what you mean. I read what you said. I was telling you what I thought. Sorry if you don’t like that.
I deleted my post as I quoted the wrong person sorry.
My original post regarding what Lydia said about the foxgloves was a quote from her not me 😊

Reactions: 5
I have a question. What would happen if Lydia started posting here? Like if she started responding to comments made about her.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
I genuinely couldn't get past the 3 minute mark as I was about to explode with rage. 'My dressing room has left a sad reality in my life' 😡😡😡😡😡😡😡😡

She shows about 100 times more emotion about material things than she does about family. Seriously this woman is unreal. Some people are losing lives, livelihoods, earnings. Some people are unable to pay bills or buy luxuries. Others have family members ill in hospital and are unable to see them or comfort them. Yet Lidls saddest reality in life is her bleeping dressing room. To even be able to say you have a dressing room is a sign of privilege. She's tacky, classless and completely oblivious to real life right now.

I don't even know if there is a word in the dictionary right now that can explain how disgusted I feel about this awful human being.

Her vlogs are almost completely devoid of life and people now as well. Theres been a few old vlogs posted here today and one of the biggest differences I can see (other than appearance and voice) is that her life seemed full of people and warmth. She was always seeing friends or family and as cheesy as it sounds the vlogs were rather heartwarming. Now her vlogs are as cold and soulless as she is.

Edited to add: also why in the world have the wardrobe company got back in touch? Or did Lydia call them or what is the story there? The dressing room was done a couple of years ago now so why would they suddenly call to 'make things right'???

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
Everything she is telling that poor guy from heritage, she wanted to change is not because she wanted them to begin with BUT because Josie and Charlie got them for their respective wardrobes -> other wood, sitting thingy for the wash, bespoke inserts for the drawers, drawers inside the cupboards, light inside the closet

Heritage did my wardrobes. They’re brilliant. The owner is great. So flexible. When I saw they were doing hers I was annoyed as she’s so...well you know. Anyway I’m a fan of theirs. She was probably a very difficult customer.

• Heart
Reactions: 35
How AWKWARD does Ali look in his matching boots? He’s cringing personified there! View attachment 229562
He it totally pussy whipped here. Ali, get out while you can.

Yes... LOL... I did see that and thought maybe it was my imagination. So strange. She has so many nice clothes and that's what she chose to wear?!?
I don't get it. They play 'lets dress up like depressed farmers' to go to a restaurant. Wouldn't you wear something much nicer than this? Is this the dress requirement at Soho House? She has so many clothes (except for the ones she gets with vouchers and then returns, never to be seen again...except the cheap H&M dress that she wipes the bench with)..... They look like the American Gothic painting. Actually, the pair in that painting look happier. haha

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
I can’t even hate watch her videos anymore but has she actually tried making out that she doesn’t badmouth businesses? The wardrobe company was slated by her, several times!! She even said ‘I knew I should have trusted my gut and never gone with them in the first place after the way the spoke to me and asked for half up front, like I wouldn’t be able to afford them, but lesson learned for next time’

She slagged off the wood colour that she chose, the handles she chose, and said what should have been a dream experience that she’d waited years for, was ruined. But sure, ok Lydia, you don’t badmouth businesses do you......
Maybe someone should email the business a link to her YT videos badmouthing them. That would be interesting. I don't have the balls.

I have a question. What would happen if Lydia started posting here? Like if she started responding to comments made about her.
Maybe she does..maybe she is amongst us...Hi Lydia.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I have a vague recollection of Lydia joining GG and responding but I think I'm going waaaay back here like pre Ali times. I remember commenting on her very first thread there.. I might try and find it.

Are GG screenshots allowed here? 🤔

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
She did go on the old site a long time ago, I remember it vaguely too. I haven’t used that site in years and some posts have vanished from all the server changes, but I do remember her going there and bitching at people when all her really old chav Ibiza photos kept popping up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
So her skin has 'erupted' because of stress over the last month 🤔
Well don't be a bully then Lydiot 😏
Screenshot_20200902_013328.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 34
I have a gut feeling that she has already posted here.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Even if she doesn't directly post here, we know she reads here because each vlog literally addresses what we state here on Tattler every single time.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
I have a vague recollection of Lydia joining GG and responding but I think I'm going waaaay back here like pre Ali times. I remember commenting on her very first thread there.. I might try and find it.

I have a feeling the answer is no...

So her skin has 'erupted' because of stress over the last month 🤔
Well don't be a bully then Lydiot 😏 View attachment 230406
Is that big zit for real? I don't follow her on any on social media (I'm not willing to put myself through that)

• Haha
Reactions: 10
At what point before this video did she say the wardrobe was delivered in the wrong colour? I know she bitched that she wanted white shelves but that was it!

Regarding the lights, doesn't she mean she thought the lights were purely aesthetic and not functional? She said it the other way around which makes zero sense!

All of these thing like drawers in the cupboard and inserts, all seem like afterthoughts. She has seen that Josie and Charlie have them and is thinking that they are a much better idea than what she originally asked. There is a lot of I wasn't offered this and he didn't tell me I could have that, but did she ask for them? Surely if you saved all this money and did all this research you would have an idea of what you wanted and that you can have these things put in. Sounds to me like it was another LEM rushed job.
She's actually going to ask to have the units replaced if she can't have lights put in :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Lydia is on another planet.

She probably had tit service because she had no idea what she wanted doing to the wardrobe and her and Carrie were most likely rude and condescending towards them.

She is such a martyr! How amazing is she too allow the company to make big changes to her wardrobe, for free. When the 'issues' are personal to her and not related to the wadrobe. Maybe whilst they are rebuilding, they can bring along a complimentary violin player to go with your woe is me story. But knowing you, you would just complain that you don't like violins and would much rather a native flute be played instead.
haha! And pretty sure she made some money off those amazon inserts that are working perfectly fine for all the tit she never even wears. #affiliatelynx P.S. Lydia, those giant bespoke built in organizers are usually not adjustable so get ready to be annoyed when half your stuff doesn't fit in them.

OK so because I'm bored... I watched this vlog... gurl please.

She really hates this closet (and now we all know... she hates and regrets this house). Minute one she's just being negative and full of regret for her decisions or lack of care to actually see samples of the interiors for approval. She's making a HUGE deal about why she didn't film it and that's because we all know she's never going to feature a company that makes her pay.

All she talks about is how expensive this was and that IT COST MORE THAN EXPECTED ... states in her own "description box" that she paid for it all and even upped her budget to get what she wanted. Is that because it was supposed to be free until she threatened to not mention their name if they didn't fix her regrets? WHAT is going on? Anyways whatever happened, it's really very similar to this nikki thing........ she was bitter witch and decided to shame them until they came back begging her to stop after water torture for 2 years.

SO once again rather than just casually saying that the company kindly came back to fix a few things that were left undone/unfixed... she's made and ENTIRE dramatic video about it ME ME ME and I'm so kind about not naming names and blah blah blah hypocrisy and has opened herself up to fact finding and also many of the world rightfully calling her out for being an insensitive selfish POS.

P.S. I'm an interior designer and the white interiors look the BEST... no matter what wood color it would have looked dark. ALL she's talking about his how much SHE LOVES GRAY... GRAY GRAY GRAY. SO we all know she would have changed the gray by now. eyeroll

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

What is GG??

To be honest watching that Claire and Lydia video together was pretty uncomfortable. I've watched claires videos and thought she was cool. However how she used to speak to Lydia wasn't very nice to be fair.
If that was their dynamic then why would Lydia want to remain friends with her once she realised how she was being treated within their friendship?

I'm no fan of Lydia I think she comes across very badly (fake/out of touch) in her videos unfortunately. However I thinks she's quite professional and takes her job seriously and has clearly made some serious money.

There is another old video about where she's done a shared video with another influencer. They were also pretty harsh with her - eye rolling while she was speaking and so on...anyway she was talking about the lengths she went to to create good content. The other girl was saying that's was a waste of time. Flash forward 2020 and Lydia is streets ahead in the game. So she is clearly doing something right.

My first post after being a long time lurker.

The Clair stuff made feel stunned for lidl but fast forward to today and I think these people were acting out of what they knew about her. Not just bullying an unsophisticated unassertive person but they must have seen her true nature

Reactions: 17
At what point before this video did she say the wardrobe was delivered in the wrong colour? I know she bitched that she wanted white shelves but that was it!

Regarding the lights, doesn't she mean she thought the lights were purely aesthetic and not functional? She said it the other way around which makes zero sense!

All of these thing like drawers in the cupboard and inserts, all seem like afterthoughts. She has seen that Josie and Charlie have them and is thinking that they are a much better idea than what she originally asked. There is a lot of I wasn't offered this and he didn't tell me I could have that, but did she ask for them? Surely if you saved all this money and did all this research you would have an idea of what you wanted and that you can have these things put in. Sounds to me like it was another LEM rushed job.
She's actually going to ask to have the units replaced if she can't have lights put in :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Lydia is on another planet.

She probably had tit service because she had no idea what she wanted doing to the wardrobe and her and Carrie were most likely rude and condescending towards them.

She is such a martyr! How amazing is she too allow the company to make big changes to her wardrobe, for free. When the 'issues' are personal to her and not related to the wadrobe. Maybe whilst they are rebuilding, they can bring along a complimentary violin player to go with your woe is me story. But knowing you, you would just complain that you don't like violins and would much rather a native flute be played instead.
Why wouldn't a company try to UP SELL by offering all of the additional bits and bobs they could for her wardrobe? That is utter bullshit. I am speculating that she denied these add on items because it increased the price and Lydia is cheap. At the very least, if I were to build a huge walk in closet, I would be damn sure my drawers had the appropriate measurements to suite inserts I chose on Amazon. I call BS!

Her hair in the new vlog! The warmness at the top in contrast to the coolness at the bottom is one big MESS! What the hell has she done! She should have been patient and stick with thy Nicky’s instructions but of course she has zero patience
I think this is hair-karma for how poorly Lydia treated her mother after her hair issues. Doesn't Lydia often point out often 😱that she is a firm believer in karma?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.