Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I do believe that Josie will want the subscribers too. I think that whilst she was living in Clapham, she probably admired Lidl- the way that she moved into her home and got so many freebies etc... it was probably inspiring. Lidl doesn't owe her Mother anything. Folk who follow Josie are aware of the fact that Josie and her Mum lived together in the home that Josie and Charlie lived in- Mum had moved out, so Charlie moved in. Their London property was sold- but Mums money is obviously tied up in it- so it makes sense that her Mum moved into the Coach house. Josie kept that quiet initially. It will be handy when travel is allowed again- but more importantly- when Josie starts popping out the kids, she's got a built in babysitter. Josie has a PLAN- don't think Lidl and Aldi do......
I think Josie has been on the outside looking in while Lydia went on trips and press with the "cool kids". She's also been stuck at 484-485 for a LONG time and she even moved to a big house in the Cotswolds... count is not moving. Josie is probably thrilled to suck up to L&A. Sorry I don't find this authentic on either side.... unless it's authentic because they are the only ones that will hang around with each other now that globy went south.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I think Josie has been on the outside looking in while Lydia went on trips and press with the "cool kids". She's also been stuck at 484-485 for a LONG time and she even moved to a big house in the Cotswolds... count is not moving. Josie is probably thrilled to suck up to L&A. Sorry I don't find this authentic on either side.... unless it's authentic because they are the only ones that will hang around with each other now that globy went south.
I agree. I do think that Josie's count is authentic tho. What she has lost in the Pink Brigade of followers.. she has made up with new followers. I don't think she has too much to worry about in terms of fake followers.. Lidl on the other hand.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
How AWKWARD does Ali look in his matching boots? He’s cringing personified there! View attachment 229562
My eyes! You can't unsee that, can you. Poor boy! If (and it's a massive stretch) my husband accidentally bought the same boots as me and decided to wear them at the same time as me, well no I can't even finish my hypothetical scenario because it's so ridiculous. I love a man who dresses exactly as he chooses, I love when men take chances with style. But this is not that! This is cruelty. Then she takes a photo and posts it! Roll around on the floor laughing, gently persuade him it's not a good look or get him to take a few days off for bed rest; all valid responses to this awful, awful travesty of an outfit but don't humiliate and emasculate your husband Lydia.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
For her to say she wasn't offered drawers or drawer inserts for her wardrobes is ludicrous. She obviously didn't want to pay for them at the time. Having wardrobes designed, they give you all the options and costs, so inserts, lights all that stuff is optional extras. She is so full of tit.

• Heart
Reactions: 49
Dear God, one of the sycophants in the comment section is describing Lydia as highly intelligent! Dee dldum needs to take it down a notch, these fake comments should be halfway believable..........
I've seen a few that have called her ''inspiring'' ... do they know what that means or has the bar been lowered so low no one can see it anymore?

• Haha
No, she’s acknowledging that someone here pointed out that lilies were poisonous to cats! She removed them immediately. So she mentioned it again in this vlog...just to hammer it home...
I pointed out that Lilies are extremely toxic to cats, even bushing past them could kill a cat.
However in this vlog she definitely said foxgloves are toxic to a lot of animals and she is planting them in the woodland. Personally I have no clue if they are, I am just quoting what Lydia said. She did acknowledge Lumi not going near flowers including lilies but we've all just witnessed Lumi sat on the herb trug so she definitely goes near the plants and flowers.

Last edited:
  • Sad
  • Heart
Ugh, the way she shoves him at the end and cackles....mean girl....
I can't help looking at her face either side of her mouth....it doesn't look the same now..botox in the jaw muscles since then?
Four minutes in, Ali looks like he's been lobotomised so strong is the dead behind the eyes look while Lidl perches scrolling through her phone while balancing a cup and saucer awkwardly in her other hand, unable to drink it.

I loved watching that Claire video. Hilarious when Lidl visibly shrinks after her nouveau riche, barrow-boy-esque "'Ow much?" the cringe factor was high. That's one where whenever she thinks about it, no matter how many years later, she still goes red in her own company. And so she should, shameful sow. :ROFLMAO:🐽

• Haha
Reactions: 31
seriously, this thread is way more entertaining than anything Lydia puts out.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
All that babbling about never bad-mouthing businesses? She is really rattled by the Nicky situation.
Yes I thought this. She did bad mouth her wardrobe company and she has bad mouthed her hair cut!

I pointed out that Lilies are extremely toxic to cats, even bushing past them could kill a cat.
However in this vlog she definitely said foxgloves are toxic to a lot of animals and she is planting them in the woodland. Personally I have no clue if they are, I am just quoting what Lydia said. She did acknowledge Lumi not going near flowers including lilies but we've all just witnessed Lumi sat on the herb trug so she definitely goes near the plants and flowers.
Fox gloves are native English plants and she should be fine planting them in her garden. Lillies should be avoided in the home and garden as a strict rule though, as it’s the pollen which is highly toxic and cats can get it in their fur if they brush past the flowers. Then they will ingest the poison when they wash themselves. Lillies are my favourite flowers but I have not had a single lily in my house since I got my cat.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
Yes I thought this. She did bad mouth her wardrobe company and she has bad mouthed her hair cut!

Fox gloves are native English plants and she should be fine planting them in her garden. Lillies should be avoided in the home and garden as a strict rule though, as it’s the pollen which is highly toxic and cats can get it in their fur if they brush past the flowers. Then they will ingest the poison when they wash themselves. Lillies are my favourite flowers but I have not had a single lily in my house since I got my cat.
I know about the lilies, wasn't sure about foxgloves however I was just quoting Lydia. She literally said people say they are toxic for animals.... I'm planting them in the woodland :)

Reactions: 4
I’ve had Foxgloves in all my gardens for years and years. None of my pets have had a problem. I believe they may possibly be harmful to humans if ingested yet I also believe they can be used in heart treatments - so the jury is out I guess...If they were toxic they would have to come with a label advising this when you buy them...🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
... prepare for a rant...

Oh my gosh...Oh my gosh... Oh my gosh... I am only 3:01 in and I just want to scream at her. 🤬
My stomach is in knots because she is so awful.
I honestly wouldn't have realized just how completely awful she is if I hadn't found you lot... :oops:

She's just got so many people snowed. She is so fake.
She is clearly answering to all the things we've called her out on here.
Ugh... I am disgusted.

Upgrading my dressing room? Really? :sick: She is just insatiable, has no concept of what it's like to actually WORK at a real job and is lazy as F*!

She doesn't deserve any adoration.

She's so smug... "I had a phone call from the owner of the company"... just look at her gloating. Oh it was a "relief in itself" that one of the OWNERS is no longer with the company. It's likely because they lost their freakin' mind having to deal with the likes of you!

I don't think there is any hope for you to ever be the kind of person I used to think you were. The curtain has been pulled back.
You just beat people down until they submit to your will.
You use your good looks like a black widow and it's making you very ugly.
You are a mean girl Lydia ELISE MILLEN-GORDON!
Shame on you!

• Heart
Reactions: 45
Why do you keep telling me about foxgloves not being toxic to animals? I’m not saying they are! I am literally quoting exactly what she said in the video! Please read what I said, I’m just pointing out the stupidity in what she said in the video, which was: carries mum has sent her foxgloves, she’s heard they are toxic to animals the same as lilies are but lumi doesn’t go near any flowers or plants. Lydia then said she was going to plant the foxgloves in the woodland.
I am pointing out that one minute she said foxgloves are toxic to animals and then she said she is planting them in the woodlands. I never actually said foxgloves were toxic to animals, I was quoting what Lydia said.
I wasn’t telling you anything don’t know what you mean. I read what you said. I was telling you what I thought. Sorry if you don’t like that.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I can’t even hate watch her videos anymore but has she actually tried making out that she doesn’t badmouth businesses? The wardrobe company was slated by her, several times!! She even said ‘I knew I should have trusted my gut and never gone with them in the first place after the way the spoke to me and asked for half up front, like I wouldn’t be able to afford them, but lesson learned for next time’

She slagged off the wood colour that she chose, the handles she chose, and said what should have been a dream experience that she’d waited years for, was ruined. But sure, ok Lydia, you don’t badmouth businesses do you......

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I remember her bitching about the wood clashing with the floor tile and asking if she should put carpet over the floor tile.
why does she keep saying “I wasn’t offered that” ... what she should say is I was too cheap to pay
She actually always wanted wood “for depth” but it was the fans that kept telling her it didn’t look right and she should paint it white/grey and because she can’t think for herself she did. She actually said she liked the original wood in her my dream dressing room vlog. The insides of the draws and the pull out cupboards she mentions now sounds she didn’t ask for them at the time and because the company didn’t tell her she could have them she just assumed she couldn’t, now she’s blaming them for not telling her!! Overall tho the company are crappy and have done basic things wrong so both them and Lydia are just as bad as each other.

Reactions: 15
She actually always wanted wood “for depth” but it was the fans that kept telling her it didn’t look right and she should paint it white/grey and because she can’t think for herself she did. She actually said she liked the original wood in her my dream dressing room vlog. The insides of the draws and the pull out cupboards she mentions now sounds she didn’t ask for them at the time and because the company didn’t tell her she could have them she just assumed she couldn’t, now she’s blaming them for not telling her!! Overall tho the company are crappy and have done basic things wrong so both them and Lydia are just as bad as each other.
This is why I would looooove for someone to do a two-faced video of her absolutely loving something (her smeg fridge, her closet, her... everything) to only change her mind a few months later. Ridiculous.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.