Lydia Millen #37 Top drawer banter, so boogie and luxe, but Globy team don't give a f**k

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Foxgloves I know are toxic to some animals but Lumi doesn't go near plants, not even lillies, so we are going to plant them in the woodlands' :unsure: So she is acknowledging she is going to poison the wildlife.
No, she’s acknowledging that someone here pointed out that lilies were poisonous to cats! She removed them immediately. So she mentioned it again in this vlog...just to hammer it home...

Reactions: 14
All of the blasts from the past videos recently... have now damaged my brain. I cannot look at her and think this is the same person. I'm halfway through this vlog and cannot stop looking at her POINTY nose. It's soooo pointy that when she looks straight on you can see up it. That is soooooo different from the old nose. Her dude has gone too far... whatever her natural nose or first tweak was good... now she's like a mrs potatohead with stuck on features. Just need to borrow mr. potatohead's eyebrows to make the look complete.

And OMG woman... take a few minutes away from your "busy" day to figure out what bag/shoes that go with the clothing... be bothered to put them on and steam the clothing. Any plonker can put on clothes right from the bag. eyeroll

1598986740589.png
1598986952328.png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Dear God, one of the sycophants in the comment section is describing Lydia as highly intelligent! Dee dldum needs to take it down a notch, these fake comments should be halfway believable..........

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
she's so transparent - that whole made up story about the wardrobe company! So pathetic, so jealous of Josie. Surely Josie and Charlie can see that this new 'friendship' has come about because of the house and all the freebies Josie is getting? What is in it for Josie and Charlie??? Nothing!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Her hair in the new vlog! The warmness at the top in contrast to the coolness at the bottom is one big MESS! What the hell has she done! She should have been patient and stick with thy Nicky’s instructions but of course she has zero patience

• Haha
Reactions: 31
While I was playing 🏌️‍♀️I was thinking about Lidl and her new friend Josie....but first can I say that the you tube of Lidl and Claire was sooooo revealing. Claire is so comfortable in her skin and Lidl is like an alien that has been programmed to be like a human but doesn't quite get there.
When Claire got her to play the game and she came out with white, smooth and nobody, it basically described her personality and she didn't deny it..she's a homebody with no friends.
As for the gifts...I'm thinking that Claire got a token gift that was luxe (Harrods) but thoughtful (the book), without being ostentatious, while Lidl went all out to try and impress, (even though poss regifted) which failed as Claire probably had a mountain of Chanel.
Lidl is socially inept and always has been....

As for her friendship with Josie, random thoughts.....
Josie needs Lidl's subscribers as she's stalled for sometime below 500k
Will Lidl see how hard Josie hustles works and up her game?
Will Josie see how little effort Lidl puts in for more subscribers?
What do they have in common?
Who is more pretentious....it's a close call?
Is Lmidl's lack of basic manners an embarrassment at Soho House?
What does Lidl make of Josie's closeness to her mother/her mother moving into the coach house?
Is Lidl eaten up with jealousy when she sees the house Josie has?
There's talk of a joint business venture between the two....hmmm...doubt it...surely Josie is not that stupid!
Do Josie and Charlie laugh when they've gone?
Sorry for rambling.....🙄🙄🙄😁
I do believe that Josie will want the subscribers too. I think that whilst she was living in Clapham, she probably admired Lidl- the way that she moved into her home and got so many freebies etc... it was probably inspiring. Lidl doesn't owe her Mother anything. Folk who follow Josie are aware of the fact that Josie and her Mum lived together in the home that Josie and Charlie lived in- Mum had moved out, so Charlie moved in. Their London property was sold- but Mums money is obviously tied up in it- so it makes sense that her Mum moved into the Coach house. Josie kept that quiet initially. It will be handy when travel is allowed again- but more importantly- when Josie starts popping out the kids, she's got a built in babysitter. Josie has a PLAN- don't think Lidl and Aldi do......

• Heart
Reactions: 27
@Kitty49
View attachment 229413

Sorry @Kitty49 - I've only just seen this from the previous thread so only just replying now.

Stoke Park is listed as grade II in English Heritage's Register of Parks and Gardens of Special Historic Interest in England and contains two listed buildings.

So basically, if anyone on that land wants to change anything with their property, they need planning permission.

Quite a few people were contacted when the Millen-Gordons sought planning permission for the 'External flue to north east elevation along with the installation of a log burner'.

Gardens Trust. Conservation. Clerk to the local Parish Council. Health and Environmental Protection. Plus their neighbours, to name but a few.

Here's a few replies.
View attachment 229414
View attachment 229415
View attachment 229416

The same people have to be contacted again for the new porch.
I bet their neighbours are sick of them and their renovations.
That's really interesting because I have wondered about the gorgeous wall in their garden. It's my favourite part of the bungalow and clearly the original boundary.

Reactions: 11
To be honest watching that Claire and Lydia video together was pretty uncomfortable. I've watched claires videos and thought she was cool. However how she used to speak to Lydia wasn't very nice to be fair.
If that was their dynamic then why would Lydia want to remain friends with her once she realised how she was being treated within their friendship?

I'm no fan of Lydia I think she comes across very badly (fake/out of touch) in her videos unfortunately. However I thinks she's quite professional and takes her job seriously and has clearly made some serious money.

There is another old video about where she's done a shared video with another influencer. They were also pretty harsh with her - eye rolling while she was speaking and so on...anyway she was talking about the lengths she went to to create good content. The other girl was saying that's was a waste of time. Flash forward 2020 and Lydia is streets ahead in the game. So she is clearly doing something right.

My first post after being a long time lurker.

Lydia is ahead of Sarah on Youtube, but Sarah has 1.3million followers, compared to Lydia's 887k followers on Instagram. I guess Sarah must have focused on Instagram above Youtube. Listening to the video you shared though, Sarah says she focuses on photos with small amounts of text, so Instagram probably suits her better.

Reactions: 13
Just watched the latest vlog. She went on a lot about her wardrobes didn’t she! I quite liked the Plaid dress she showed from H&M and I have been influenced to start shopping for autumn!

Reactions: 9
I feel she is hinting & hoping that the company would do Ali's dressing room to "compliment" her room. It's clear the company want to clear their name with her and then re-do her room and Ali's.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Carrie looks so different in this video :oops: She must have had some work done?
In the Galentines Video, Claire goes to meet Lyds at Space NK, and the person with the dark hair sat on the stool talking to Lyds is her stalker, the author Dr Jo Cannon

• Wow
Reactions: 15

Too much to talk about.
If this is Clair being a friend I would build a bunker if she was my enemy
All the easy shots at Lidl are shocker
Lidl was still a deer in headlights
If I choose one thing to mention its the handmade engagement card
Lololololol

10.40 mins this is the bit I morphed together lol when I talked about Clair vids where Ali is outside cleaning after the party
Gotta anymore Lydia nuggets up your sleeve with other YouTubers? Really appreciate you uploading these..... truly.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
All that babbling about never bad-mouthing businesses? She is really rattled by the Nicky situation.

• Haha
Reactions: 36
Regarding the Lidl-Chavette dynamic, much of it boils down to the fact that Lydia is not very civilised, the way she interrupts, takes the liberty to open new products and speaks loudly, clearly puts Claire off.
They are both as bad for using each others audiences (or used) though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.