Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

snails

I felt really uncomfortable watching the vlog tonight.

The dog stuff. Why???

She's completely took over. It might just be me, but any time I've got a pet I've been delighted to get to go pick out their toys, bed, collars etc. Why on earth did she go so over the top? I think Carrie saying no to the dog coat was really meant as "no please stop buying everything I'd like to pick out his coat and everything else", to be honest. Totally excessive and weirdly controlling. Not throwing shade at Pets at Home or similar but it's a bit sad his stuff at Carrie's is probably regular pet shop dog stuff and at Lydia's he has designer dog gear 😂

She's clearly going to hijack Boly to use in her country girl vibe. How apt he's a cooker spaniel. Quintessentially English.

Ps: bets on how long the dog bed will last? Buying a PUPPY an expensive dog bed is the most daft thing I've ever seen 😂 it will be shredded!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 36

Peach97

VIP Member
Lydia can’t speak up about the horrific things going on the world because she’s sad ☹. The team decided collectively to get a dog together! Carrie is mummy number 1 and Lydia is mummy number 2

Edit: So, it’s Carries dog and of course Lydia has to make it about her and her “team” 🙄🙄

• Angry
  • Sick

Julia123

VIP Member
WOWWWW... did you catch the description of the greenhouse? MORE furniture than plants. WE NAILED IT! That woman plans EVERYTHING around being SAT and this is not a real greenhouse! Benches, potting table, bistro table and chairs (and a little raised bed at the back), OH and some more benches in front of it. It's just a room with a table, some seating and a little growing area prob same as the pots on her windowsills. Just like the images she's been showing have been NOT about really gardening... it's about content and feeling fancy to have something your don't need and sounds like she won't be getting it gifted. SO she on to the free raised beds and begging for an outdoor kitchen now. spare me

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Heart
HOLD IT people... she just said in her recent VLOG that she finished all her work and was down in office to play with the dog, the clock time in the vlog footage was 13:44 and I am sure she starts working legit around 10 AM . So does this mean her work can actually be done in less than 4 hours and she moans over how stressed she is with all the pending work all the time...
Gosh if she is not the definition of a hypocrite, I don't know who is.

• Angry

Mishka13

Chatty Member
Or Nicky can blur out the faces and/or transcribe it. She can present a transcribed text of the dialogue from the CCTV like a fictional story about "Isabella the Indignant Influencer" and how her behaviour is an example of how not to behave when working with vendors/partners/service providers. That should get around the threat of a lawsuit or whatever.

If Nicky posted a supposedly made-up dialogue between two people and gave them fictional names, then what can Lydia do to react? Admit that the "fictional" person in that transcribed dialogue is herself? Oh really Lydia? So you did in fact say all those vile, evil things to a 9 months pregnant woman and reduced her to tears? And what? You think that's in any way justifiable? Do you want a cookie now? Lmao.

All Nicky would have to do is post "All people in this story are fictional and I wrote this as a guide on professional behaviour in the workplace".
It was private CCTV on private property. Nicky doesn’t have to block anyone out. Lydia has no rights.

• Heart

trich

Is this a JOKE? She has been through NOTHING. The worst thing that’s happened to her is her cat went missing. Honestly with everything going on in the world I can’t believe she is even writing stuff like this. I’m not even sure I can deal with this any longer, it’s just gets more awful by the day.

Sorry to bring this back up but I actually cannot FATHOM the narcissism behind this. Autobiographies are reserved for people who have actually done things worth reading about. Someone like Malala Yusafai writes an autobiography, not a talentless chav dressed in free clothes without an education. I'm over it, she's so deluded in her own self-importance. As if anyone wants to pick up a book (with probably the worst grammar) and read about how she begged Le Crueset for free pans to feed her psychotic sage addiction?!

• Haha
  • Heart

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Soo is it Carries puppy or lidis? I won’t see the sharing of the puppy going well
It's Carrie's 100%. Lydia just has to muscle in on everyone else's excitement and make it all about her. As soon as the cute novelty has worn off and the puppy starts making a mess in her house and chewing her shoes, she'll soon be telling Carrie that little puppy Bolly is no longer welcome! Perhaps this will be the start of them falling out and Carrie the house elf will be set free and then come here and give us all the juicy gossip!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
It really makes me so uncomfortable watching her being so ungrateful for everything she's sent for free. She seems very happy when the package arrives up until the moment she opens it, then she tosses it aside, forgets it and proceeds to open another one. She doesn't even bother to try on the clothes, which one would think is part of her job ffs. When did these people became so entitled and ungrateful?

• Angry
  • Sick

Oops...

VIP Member
Does anyone know where I left my wim please...can’t find it anywhere. Wim, wim, where are yooooooo...?

(Just thought I would put it out there on a whim...)

edit: ...but just as a matter of interest; yes, I would very much like to know just HOW MANY company’s she has helped launch. I would like to know the PRECISE amount please...

Last edited:
  • Haha

Oops...

VIP Member
View attachment 227349

Omg! This is sooooo shit!
Why not add a few steps instead of having to walk all the way around? She just hasn't got a clue.
Everything she does, she f*cks up!

Instead of getting the greenhouse (which is just another room for her to sit in and do nothing) why doesn't she get a proper outdoor kitchen like these?

View attachment 227354

View attachment 227355

View attachment 227356
But then she would have 2 redundant kitchens...👩‍🍳👩‍🍳👩‍🍳👩‍🍳👩‍🍳👩‍🍳

Hello from a silent lurker! Love all of you, glad I'm not the only one abhorred by, yet strangely fascinated with the peculiar life of Lydia Elise Millen.
I don't know how to quote in a reply, but @Oops... had asked price of the suite at the Shard. Only £3000 a night. What an absolute waste of money for ghd🤦🏼‍♀️
I nearly fell off my copy of Gardening for the Terminally Daft when I saw this! I cannot believe she actually admitted this. It makes it worse in so many ways! So, if you add in the flowers, food, yoga, champagne and the goody-bags it must have cost in excess of £4,000. And all GHD got back was an advertorial for The Shard basically...something is wrong in the state of the world...this just doesn’t cut it does it?

Last edited:
  • Haha

KAC2020

Lol’ing so much that Lydia actually thought her room in the TALLEST building in the UK might have a balcony 😂😂😂 I’m shook that someone like her who travels to London ‘so much’ does not know what the bloody Shard looks like! Doh!

• Haha
  • Heart