Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Oops...

VIP Member
I was wondering to myself what that overnight stay cost GHD? Has anyone got any reliable inkling? They laid on a lot vis food, drinks, gifts, lovely flowers on the table (gratis to take home apparently) suite for two people and yoga class. I still think her hair looked nicer after using the brush but I don’t think there was very much effort in showing off its features, advantages and benefits. Deffo a bit of a lack-lustre performance from what was shown. I didn‘t get the impression she was particularly enthusiastic. I can’t help thinking GHD would have felt quite disappointed with what they got. The emphasis seemed to be on packing, comfy clothes, slouching around drinking when they could have gone out...I didn’t admire the bad language so I am quite sure GHD didn’t. That could easily have been edited out...It seemed that the suite because the focus for her rather than the product she had been given to promote. It’s clear that not many brands are asking her to do very much anymore so surely this was a unique opportunity to really give it some oomph and show other brands she was well worth their investment. This seemed like a lost, golden opportunity for Linen where she might have acquitted herself very well indeed. Instead there was too much shrieking and I cannot understand how filming someone slouched, eating supper from a distance can be deemed to be appropriate for representing a brand. On a score of one to ten? Maybe 2.5 at best. Seems such a waste really.

• Heart
Reactions: 37

Happyfocker

WTF! They both look like guys with wigs on. What has Cawee done to her face or is it that she also has decided on the man brows. They both look weird. Lydiot you need to stop with the nose. Its the first thing I see. A big blob!
269EF50B-94A4-4DA0-BB05-21EE9F5702E7.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

Tigerlily72

Has there been any update with the Nicky situation ? I know i'm a bit late to all of this but i've just made a new account (Old one gave away who i was)

I've been going to Nicky for my hair for years. A lot of the time when i'm there girls come in for their first consultation/appointment and 99% of the time when they show Nicky a photo of what they want their hair to look like she is honest and says she cannot guarantee results like that in one sitting and that it will take a few visits. She also says that you will leave with your hair looking darker than what you want but after you've washed it it will lighten up. Nicky will not damage your hair, she is all about hair care and promoting that you continue looking after your hair at home. There is absolutely no way in my mind that Nicky or Rita damaged Lydia's hair, she's either tried and failed to do something herself or went elsewhere.

I hope when Nicky is feeling more up to it we will finally find out the truth!

• Heart

Delizia

VIP Member
I suffered in my life and came out leading the pack. And what did I do with this new-found resilience and strength? I bought myself a car with a heated wheel. Now, I can afford anything I like because I am so great. Look at my Aston, look at my mansion, look at my designer clothes, look at my cat, look at my husband, look at my nose, I bought em all myself, can you believe? I was an Oliver Twist lost in the streets of Ibiza before I had a revelation and started manifesting this whole life. They call it begging, I call it manifesting. I ask the universe to send me free sage dresses and H&M turns up with a big package. What can I say? It's destiny. I was born for a purpose. I was born to birth a revolutionary tanning kit. Not even Steve Jobs had put that much effort into developing its products.

Tick the boxes once you've included this in your book so you don't forget any bestseller topic Lydiot :
- Family drama, divorce and a problematic mean step mother or father, complicated relationships between family members
- Bullied at school, and not taken seriously by mean teachers
- Growing up in a poor family, mom barely making ends meet, having to live off from 1£ frozen foods... oh wait?
- In a toxic relationship with a jealous possessive gaslighter narcissistic pervert
- Losing all confidence, feeling like shit, having suicidal thoughts
- Expatriate to a new country to start fresh, but being completely lost still and going from one shitty job to another.
- Drugs, boys and alcohol
- Experiencing sexual harassment and woman belittling
- Homelessness
- Work mode, warrior mode, american dream mode "anything is possible" and all that shit quotes mode. The moment you decided to turn your life around.
- Meeting the love of your life.
- How when you were just started to get a grip of your life, haters came back in her life and made all of her childhood trauma come back.
- Chapter on women empowerment and how no woman wants to be your friend because they see you as a competitor, poor you
- Losing your dream house the day of your wedding.
- Getting a pet, and discovering how good of a mummy she is. Elaborating on how all past experiences with family dramas and feeling shit about yourself had left, and still has, a big hole in your heart that you thought you'd never be a good mommy.
- Follow up with losing a pet. The effect of a positive story followed up by a tragic story will be fabulous.

Hmmm I would advice to maybe surf on the BLM movement and write a completely selfless disclaimer at the beginning. You know, PR and all that. Stating you don't consider yourself as the worst little moo moo in the world but want to set the record straight when people call you privileged. Cause online trolling does as much damage in your little sensitive mind as racism and you have actually now developed a severe form of brain trauma due to all that stress so it's #serious, okay?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

Milking Keynes

VIP Member
Didn't she say in a vlog she wasn't going to open stuff sent to her PO box? Not sure if this was because she didn't want anything to do with promoting small businesses. I dont really remember if this was relevant to this topic but for some reason it popped into my head.
It may not even have been lydia. I might go back and have a look at previous vlogs.
You are right. I remember pointing out that she asked people not to send any items they wished to promote to her PO box as it may not fit with her aesthetic and that she appreciated how costly it is to post such items so that only letters should be sent. Hence, she read out the card that was sent to her recently.

I identified this as an abject snub of startups when they needed the boost the most. I believe the company that she believes she has promoted is Ken’s painting business because there aren’t any others - just in her mind.

And Lydiot mentioned at the end of the vlog they are re-doing BOTH their closet floors !!! Good lawd, these renovations are NEVER going to end. She is rotten to the core. I feel there is no hope AT ALL for her to be a decent human being. In a way, it may be a blessing in disguise she has decided not to have kids, imagine Lydiot having a daughter ... all the attention seeking so baby girl does not steal the limelight from Lydia.

Sidenote, ITF wants to waffle on about why can't we just be kind to other women.
Victoria, how about you address the lack of morals and/or fraudulent behaviour of your fellow influencer friends???
Victoria, why do you only address ' trolls bullying influencers ' but not influencers abusing their subscribers and/or sponsors ie. Lydia abusing the hairdresser.
Vicky, I fear you will not say a word because you, yourself are morally corrupt. Just stand there and be pretty. Your point of view is not required due to your own scummy behaviour.
I recall during the ‘50 of my luxury bags’ vlog, someone commented that they could pay off their mortgage with the cost of the bags, and she replied ‘I don’t know how to respond to comments like that - we are two different people living two different lives.’. I think that was when I was - I’m out. The lack of empathy was awful to witness. Maybe pre pandemic, she got away with that shit. And to think she is telling everyone else to be kind to eachother!!

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick

BeccaBanana

VIP Member
Can someone explain what happend between them, is it known?
Basically, Lydia used Claire for her connections in the luxury fashion industry. Lydia was immensely jealous of Claires home and money (and I'm sure that Claire also thought she could use some of Lydia's YT followers too). Anyway, Claire said in a vlog that she was hurt badly and that part of the reason of the fallout was because Claire decided to panel her office (now baby's bedroom) and this other person (Lydia) kicked off and said Claire was copying her, even though Claire had been doing panelling in her house long before Lydia had even bought the bungalow. Even Claire said it was totally ridiculous as loads of people were putting panelling in their house and she'd done it before, but that's the kind of person she was.

I think Lydia also muscled in on one of Claire's jewellery brand partnerships.

Claire also went into great detail in the comments section of a video (which all named Lydia as the influencer she fell out with) saying to be careful of people that keep saying they're a good person and how they know they're a good person, because it's people like that who are actually the worst. They will stab you in the back then make a point of trying to convince themselves they're a nice person because in actual fact, they will crawl all over you if it means getting themselves further ahead.

• Wow

BloodyBasketCase

I made a promise to myself this morning I'd stop wasting so much time hate watching this bish as a method of procrastinating from work as she makes me so livid but she keeps coming out with the madness day after day.

That tweet about the award is so narc it's unreal. You didn't win an award Lydia - cult beauty won an award for the campaign you silly moo moo. It's not a Lydia-is-the-absolute-tits award.

That, you silly tart, means the award is for marketing strategy that was created, all the marketing people that worked out the concept and how to execute and promote it, the ad buyers who used all their knowledge to buy space and run the campaigns for it successfully, the graphic designers that designed promotional creatives for the website like the banner etc, the product designer that created the box design, the video editors/motion graphic designers that made the video ads creatives to be run on social media, the copywriters that wrote all the marketing e-mails, website and social posts copy. The list goes on.

For sure she was part of it and she does deserve credit - I'm sure it sold a lot because of her and I'm sure she made them a shit ton of money because she has a ton of minions which will blindly buy all that crap. But she didn't exactly bust her balls more than a couple of mentions - she could have made an amazing video walking through each product with beautiful shots and advice on how best to use it. Can't remember exactly if it was for this but was this the "big announcement" she made a half-assed mention in the middle of flog in her bathroom in her dressing room with no makeup on?

Sure, mention the award as for once she actually was involved in something that was an actual success. But she doesn't really acknowledge at all that anyone else worked on it or thank anyone specifically on the team - just "I won an award" I'd be fuming if it worked on that campaign.

I don't particularly watch ITF properly but when I've seen her Insta it seems like her and her hubbie actually come up with really good concepts and basically create quite professional little ads when they are promoting just a small product (let alone a full collab) and spend the time really editing it all together in a really slick way. So don't pat yourself on the back too much Lyds for throwing some crap into a box. Again.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36

Delizia

VIP Member
Under her "do you know who I am" tweet yesterday.
So a brand named Cole is thanking her for her help. To add to the list.
yep.JPG

This woman is not disrespectful or rude, yet she'll be put in the haters category.
lol.JPG

I agree.
o.JPG

Obviously this message hasn't received any answer yet from Mother Lydiot.
yyyye.JPG

Lydiot "Yes but mister doctor, every body kneel before you whereas all I receive is hate hate hate..."
Doctor "Hmm well, have you ever worked with tired, worried, stressed up, anxious people? I'd have to literally resuscitate someone from the dead before they kneel before me". Lydiot would totally be the person who thinks doctors are respected whereas her poor influencer status is made fun of. Well, Lydiot, why do you think all medical staff is striking here in France? They don't f-ing have the time to count how many people's lives they saved, they just want to be able to help them BETTER. You're fighting for your own little person, they're fighting to be able to do their job better ffs. And THAT, ladies and gentlemen, is the difference between someone we respect, and someone we don't. Period.

• Heart

PixelGirl

VIP Member
Why is she so unprofessional and asking stuff like this on Instagram? Surely you approach companies and ask them to give you a quotation? I do know the answer, she's too tight to put her hand in her purse and pay for it so she's hoping someone will take the bait and offer it for free. I don't know how she lives with herself, she has no pride. I'd be really ashamed not paying my way.

• Heart

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Points from the vlog.

it was all about her not Ghd

Her hair is still quite red.

ghd launched the brush on 14 August but she was waiting until now to mention it!

she had the nice jumpsuit on then put on the sage bin bag, why?

she cannot help but come across as smug, gloating and unappreciative.

let’s wait and see if she does a giveaway then!

• Haha

Lola Faith

VIP Member
Sorry but fuck off with your home made pesto to pop on a salad!! More like to dip her sausage roll or bread in! Baffling her of all people growing salad and veg and herbs! Just buy a bread maker and a deep fat fryer Lydia and embrace your unhealthy lifestyle!

• Haha