Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Trunchbull

VIP Member
It’s kind troll like in profile, with the eyebrows coming out in prominence . My pet bug-bear is the waving of cutlery in the air. How is this possible? I’ve seen her do it every time. Is she conducting an orchestra?

CBDE605F-5224-4922-B1D8-078EFEEA16CB.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 39

Caro175

Just watched the start of her new vlog and she’s spent ages trying to describe NICE biscuits to Ali and not pronouncing them properly 😂
i wrote a polite comment on her video saying they are pronounced like ‘Neice’ - I used to work for Arnotts Australia, they are pronounced the same as Nice in France.
She’s promptly done a poll on her Insta stories

• Haha
  • Wow

Upintheair83

VIP Member
I see Nicky’s post is back up! Can’t wait for the CCTV to be released for those to see just how nasty and neurotic Lydia really is 👀
Il be honest Iv messaged Rita today about the comments she’s made on her you tube video, I think they should know that’s what she’s doing. Completely bad mouthing them like that is disgusting. Iv been watching Nicky’s you tube videos and looking at their work and if I wasn’t on furlough I would be going to them myself for my hair! I just can’t afford at the moment, but I 100% will when I’m back at work that’s for sure! I’m so impressed with what they do. If anyone here has been to have their hair done with them, would you message me and give approx of how much it would be? Just so I can start saving! That’s if you don’t mind.
Lydia is an absolute narcissist- I still can’t believe she’s treated someone like that. Why reduce anyone to tears?!! Let alone a pregnant lady.

I also want to add that Rita messaged me And thanked me for telling her, saying karma will come around for Lydia, and I really hope it will!
The girls actually seem really relatable and sweet. How I do wish Nicky would go hard on the vlogging and over take Lydias crown!

• Heart

InfluenzaResistant

She has the highest, most unjustifiable opinion of herself, what with thinking her “job” saves already-established businesses and basically thinking she cures cancer.

Her fashion sense is shit and her prettiness peaked in 2016. She’s absolutely plummeted. I certainly haven’t been influenced by her in years and never will anymore.

The only vid I would watch now is a psychological dissection of her thoughts and mental state, imagine the findings!! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 38

AmaliaLana

VIP Member
OMG! What does she look like? 😂
She just can't dress like a normal person for a walk. It would even be more fitting wearing a midi or maxi dress than this "ensemble". What is this ugly white t-shirt. And sure, she couldn't find any tighter pants.
She has the audacity to complain about trolls, when she is indeed, the biggest troll I have ever seen.

• Haha

Muff_Puff

Chatty Member
Is she begging for an oak porch now too by tagging the company? On what level does she think that looks good on a new build bungalow? She really does think she lives in a Cotswolds cottage doesn’t she?
It's SO obvious she reads here.
On Sunday, I found the planning application online for the new porch and posted about it on the previous thread (#937).
24 hours later she's posting a load of photos of the porch she wants. (She just doesn't want Tattle to reveal it before she does).
They haven't even been granted planning permission yet.
5 of their neighbours have to agree to the new porch first before anything else can happen.

What's interesting is that Ali has filled out the paperwork and put himself down as Mr A Gordon. No Millen-Gordon in sight!

I LEGIT want to know WHAT house name they think it is?????????????? Should be GOOD! :p
On the paperwork, Ali's named the house as Potager House (whereas on a previous planning permission form for the fireplace, he named it The Bungalow). 🤔

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

Kittkatt

Good god, her hair is absolutely awful, she really needs to dye it dark, this step alone will improve its condition massively, cut it to a bob length to try to save as much of it as she can (the current length and cut looks bloody awful anyway) mask it regularly and lay off the heat. She thinks if she keeps at it, it will improve but it won't, its beyond repair and any decent hairdresser would tell her this instead of pussy-footing around her.
She also needs to stop messing with her face, she used to be quite pretty (imo) but now, she looks like a middle aged sloan ranger (and not in good way)
Shes clearly not happy atm and it cant just be the hair.
Lydia - sort ya hair out, step away from the fillers, step away from the manic house changes and do something worthwhile.

• Haha
  • Heart

shiroyagisan

VIP Member
I'm really confused, is it written glassware or glasswear then? I googled it, and both showed up. So, Cambridge dictionary suggests Glassware when I typed Glasswear... Are they both doing the same mistake?
Anything ending in -wear is, as the word suggests, something you can wear. That can be clothes (for example womenswear, menswear, nightwear) and functional items like spectacles (glasswear) or hats (headwear)

The suffix -ware refers to wares, or objects. Examples include cookware, bakeware, and glassware. In this context, glassware refers to drinking glasses, wine decanters, and other goods made of glass (typically for dining but can also include items like vases).

• Heart

coconochanel

VIP Member
Oh its a bloody hard life 1.45pm and she's finished work and is playing with the puppy. How about you iron that potato sack you are wearing and clean up Lumi's food which is all over the floor you bloody dirty skank.
OMG she is such a dumb fucking bitch 'ordered 4 dog bowls incase one needs cleaning' well you clean it in the sink then put it back down!
'Sophie Allport reached out and offered to send us some bits' yeah of course she did Lyd :rolleyes:
Oh and she wants to change the floor in her dressing room-of course she does🤪

• Haha
  • Wow

beahunny

Chatty Member
Why was Ali surprised the oranges were falling down? Did he think they'd stay on the tree forever, ripe and pretty to look at?
Ali's mind gets blown away multiple times a day every day. It takes NOTHING to amaze him. I am not trying to be cruel. The man is not at all intelligent.

• Haha
  • Heart

Oops...

VIP Member
An Author?

Allow me to examine that concept...As an author myself, I might suggest that the ability to spell is pretty high up there. Your Editor will send you home to review your spelling if it’s not spot on. They won’t waste their precious, costly time on taking up your slack...
I might also suggest that good grammar is pivotally important. This involves sentence structure, verbs, tenses and punctuation. You need to be able to discipline yourself. I will say that again...discipline yourself...to write every day for hours on end. If you are lucky enough to become a successful author you have to write on demand because now you are being paid to write...this means you write to deadlines. You have to be able to structure and craft and hone your art. This takes commitment...years of it.

Most of all though - and this is the killer - you have to have something interesting to write about. Something that captures the imagination of your reader - consistently. Never, ever imagine that the world is simply gagging to hear about every last person who ever tried to do you wrong or make you squirm uncomfortably for being a twot. It’ll never happen.

Without wishing to sound conceited, you have to have critical thinking ability. What to write and most importantly what not to write. A wallow in your very own important self just isn’t going to hack it. No one but you cares about all that boring stuff. Never have - never will. You also have to be able to move into the heads of your characters or indeed your readers. Empathy is pretty essential I would say.
You need to have the ability to get your reader to keep turning the pages. Never underestimate your reader. It helps if you are naturally funny yourself and not given to eternal introspection. No one likes a wallower moo moo.

It is for all of the above (and so much more; but I have a deadline) that I confidently predict Linen will NEVER write a book. In the unlikely event she did it would end up in the special offer basket at Aldi...

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

MichiganGal

VIP Member
I watched it last night, to be fair he realises he needs to wait before he can have bees, 2021. What was funny was that his beekeepers outfit was an XS, which he says he's never been in his life before, and Lyds is an XXS, he offered her the chance to put it on, but the look on her face at that prospect. To be fair I can't wait to see her in it, will be hilarious. There was only a brief scene with Lyds in it, well a couple, one with the beekeeper outfit which she declined to try on, and one where she came to look at the hive he'd put together. She responded in her usual squealy voice about how pretty it was. He's also realised that he needs an allergy test just in case he has an allergic reaction as he knows it is highly likely he will be stung. (If he's allergic he's going to sell the hive or pay someone to care for it I think he said). He's going to do a course.

The most interesting part was at the end he mentioned he'd pinched one of Lyds teeth whitening strips as he'd noticed his teeth were not as white as usual. Someone on here called that this week, after their weekend hike, that his teeth were looking grey.
Beekeeping clothes should be in a larger than normal size for two reasons. First off, the outfit is warm because you wear it over your clothes, ie jeans and t shirt. Ali if you are reading this.....do not go commando in your beekeeping outfit. Second, you want some space between you and the outfit JUST in case a bee decides to sting you. Why did he rush to buy the outfit without getting advise? My husband wears a medium in t shirts and he bought a size large because in the fall when he is prepping the colonies for winter, he wears a sweatshirt or fleece jacket under his outfit. Any search for beekeeper photos will show that the clothes are worn in an oversized manner. Ali probably doesn't know that he needs to use duct tape around the bottoms of his jeans to keep bees from crawling up his pant legs. Also, those ugly a$$ tight jeans he wears will not work at all. If Ali doesn't trade in his clothes for a larger size he will regret it when he is standing there for hours as the honey slowly drips out of the 'flow hive'. I see no redeeming qualities in the flow hive. Before I retired, I quality tested for a living and I see far too many places where the flow hive will break. The traditional hive has been in use since 1851. There was no reason to reinvent the wheel or in this case the hive.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 37